Still an issue with 5g internet, will work & suddenly drops for no reason other than being...

Discus and support Still an issue with 5g internet, will work & suddenly drops for no reason other than being... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/TwiiSteDJoKeR7 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TwiiSteDJoKeR7, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Still an issue with 5g internet, will work & suddenly drops for no reason other than being...

/u/TwiiSteDJoKeR7, Sep 10, 2019
  2. Frothydawg Win User

Xbox One Kinect Stopped Working

CORRECTION: My KINECT suddenly stopped working last night. The console itself is still functioning, other than the Kinect being dead and the console no longer powering down/up my television & receiver.
  3. BongKaos Win User

banned for no reason

Indeed, Being banned is a bit different than the system not suddenly working. Banishment happens for a reason... find out more in the above link or check your Email. GOOD LUCK!!!
  4. TBE TEMPAZZ Win User

ERROR 0x87c40011

yes but I'm on 60m internet with 5g and 2g internet and its never been a problem before and ive tried both 2g and 5g
  5. rudipops1 Win User

Internet dropping for no reason

Hello Curley,

I recommend to follow this link wizard that will help you determine where your're having technical issues with Xbox live.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/connection-solution

You can also check your NAT type

1. Settings

2. Network >Network settings

2. Test NAT type (It needs to be on OPEN)

If you have a moderate connection or a strict NAT check out this link to open the Xbox live ports through your router/gateway configuration website to get the ports open. The link can help you with the step by step instructions
    after getting the brand and model name of your router/(or) gateway.

https://portforward.com/games/

Open ports

If you have a firewall or network hardware, such as a router, you might need to make a configuration change in order for your Xbox One console to communicate with Xbox Live. This configuration change is sometimes called "opening ports" or "port forwarding."
    Xbox Live requires the following ports to be open on your router: Thank you & have a nice day!

• Port 88 (UDP)

• Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

• Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

• Port 80 (TCP)

• Port 500 (UDP)

• Port 3544 (UDP)

• Port 4500 (UDP)
  6. Biggshow Win User

Internet dropping for no reason

Hello Curley,

I recommend to follow this link wizard that will help you determine where your're having technical issues with Xbox live.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/connection-solution

You can also check your NAT type

1. Settings

2. Network >Network settings

2. Test NAT type (It needs to be on OPEN)

If you have a moderate connection or a strict NAT check out this link to open the Xbox live ports through your router/gateway configuration website to get the ports open. The link can help you with the step by step instructions
    after getting the brand and model name of your router/(or) gateway.

https://portforward.com/games/

Open ports

If you have a firewall or network hardware, such as a router, you might need to make a configuration change in order for your Xbox One console to communicate with Xbox Live. This configuration change is sometimes called "opening ports" or "port forwarding."
    Xbox Live requires the following ports to be open on your router: Thank you & have a nice day!

• Port 88 (UDP)

• Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

• Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

• Port 80 (TCP)

• Port 500 (UDP)

• Port 3544 (UDP)

• Port 4500 (UDP)
    I would try this. Had a similar issue in the past like that. This fixed my problem.
Thema:

Still an issue with 5g internet, will work & suddenly drops for no reason other than being...

1. Still an issue with 5g internet, will work & suddenly drops for no reason other than being... - Similar Threads - Still issue internet

2. Still haveing ongoing issue with prey game when playing game will freeze after a while this...

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing ongoing issue with prey game when playing game will freeze after a while this...: I have ran into this ongoing issue with the prey game when I go to launch the prey game when I start playing the game witch is a downloaded game from the store on the console it runs great and...
  3. Still having X-Box Signing In issues....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still having X-Box Signing In issues....: I still cannot log into xbox live even though I have received notification that the sign in is back up and running. I get error code 0x801901f4 but when i search for this to see what it is it does...
  4. Anyone having issues with any games still??? Went from 7 unplayable games to only 2, but...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having issues with any games still??? Went from 7 unplayable games to only 2, but...: It’s a bit of a weird situation, a while back there was a point where all builds weren’t able to play these 7 games, then after a few updates the beta builds were actually more stable than the...
  5. Still have on going issue with GamePass tab with not being able to add games or remove...

in XboX Insiders
    Still have on going issue with GamePass tab with not being able to add games or remove...: I’m still not seeing the text for remove when highlighted in play later and also the other games in GamePass does not cause a message in the lower right to press X to add to play later. I was also...
  6. Still haveing ongoing freezing issues when playing any game

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing ongoing freezing issues when playing any game: I have noticed again an ongoing continuous issue when playing download games from store or when I use a game disc to play a game on my Xbox one x. as soon as a start playing a downloaded game or a...
  7. Still having issues with hard-wired connections

in XboX Insiders
    Still having issues with hard-wired connections: It's been a few months now and it seems to have been pushed under the rug. Whenever hard wired the xbox will randomly think theres no internet and it takes either a restart or changing the...
  8. Unable to save change while set my home xbox ....still issue unknown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to save change while set my home xbox ....still issue unknown: I tried all way inserted in community but still unable save my account as my home xbox ...any solution cc10dc8e-2e60-4b3e-b4c6-3962882634b1
  9. Still have issues with flashing black screen at times when I do anything on my console and...

in XboX Insiders
    Still have issues with flashing black screen at times when I do anything on my console and...: I have been noticeing the last few days since the latest update that went out for the Alpha Ring I have been exspirienceing so loading on homescreen dashboard. and I have also been encountering as...
  10. Anyone still having issues with certain games not launching????

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone still having issues with certain games not launching????: These titles don’t run well, if at all. If I mess with the resolution and disable features like hdr, they advance a bit further but still either crash or just freeze in game. I’ve done a few bug...