Still banned with nothing on the enforcement page.

Discus and support Still banned with nothing on the enforcement page. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got the suspension yesterday and still nothing on the page and I cant file a review for it I called Microsoft 3 times only 1 of them said it was a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lord DoomKnight, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Still banned with nothing on the enforcement page.

I got the suspension yesterday and still nothing on the page and I cant file a review for it I called Microsoft 3 times only 1 of them said it was a week suspension not a permanent but when I called the other times to know it's true the other employees was giving me the run around saying that I need to file a case review when I told them I cant cause nothing pops up and yet I didn't even get an email why it was suspended, I was playing destiny 2 winning and some random kid messaged me being toxic and I know for a fact I used no profanity or anything against the terms of use. This is ridiculous I never received an account suspension Never I only had 4 communication bans out of almost 5 years on this account and yet I get suspended and I get the run around from you're employees and I don't get a reason why cause nothing pops up on the enforcement page.

And my gamertag is ""

:)

Lord DoomKnight, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Please refrain from creating duplicate threads as you already have a one open regarding this Again, this is an issue affecting multiple people. All that can be done is to wait for the enforcement site to be fixed.
  3. CLAUDIO BCT Win User

Ban not showing up at enforcement.xbox.com

Sorry but it redirects me to the enforcement web page and my latest ban still doesn't appear...
  4. CoolCosmos23 Win User

Old Banned Xbox User

permanent bans can not be undone. but if you would like to see more on enforcement or ask for a review you can here - xbox enforcement
    Like i said when i posted the thread there is nothing in the enforcement page that shows a ban notification.

But i remember signing in in 2017 and it being there so i don't know if its a bug or they have moved the ban notice to a different page.
  5. Jesse E' Win User

3 day comms suspension

It appears there's an issue with enforcement page/action and there's no way to confirm this as the page itself won't show the details of the enforcement.

I know it isn't ideal but what I can advise is that you hold on a few days until the issue is resolved so you can sign in and check the true status of your account on the enforcement page.

Also worthy of note is the fact that a 3 day ban cannot be appealed. So even if the enforcement page was working, you wouldn't still be able to appeal the ban.
  6. DarthLegacy905 Win User

I was reported

If in case you do get banned, which, if you did nothing wrong, you won't, then you can appeal it on the enforcement support page.
Thema:

1. Still banned with nothing on the enforcement page. - Similar Threads - Still banned nothing

2. Xbox account enforcement record cleared but still banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account enforcement record cleared but still banned?: Checked the enforcement page again and past enforcements are gone and it says i have a perfect record. But i am still permanently banned 91d3218f-e8e9-4b90-aba6-852a28814f6b
  3. Unlawful, unbelievably poorly investigated permanent ban which is still in place after case...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlawful, unbelievably poorly investigated permanent ban which is still in place after case...: In February of 2021, my account was hacked via phishing, and I called Microsoft support; this is the second time this has happened to me. I was able to get my Xbox account back after calling Xbox...
  4. 24 hr communications ban has ended but game chat still unavailable

in XBoX on Windows
    24 hr communications ban has ended but game chat still unavailable: I was banned from all Xbox live communications for 24 hrs. The ban has since been completed. All my other communications seem to be working, I.e. messaging, party chat, etc.. However whenever I...
  5. Features still disabled after 24 hour ban

in XBoX on Windows
    Features still disabled after 24 hour ban: Hello, Need help resolving my current issue. 24 hour ban has been up for 3 days and all social features are still disabled. Help c0db56d4-d98d-45e5-81fb-80a4b8d3e7cf
  6. Communication ban ended but game chat still won't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication ban ended but game chat still won't work: Hello, I was communication banned for 24 hours which has since ended. I have double checked enforcement website to make sure the ban has been lifted. They have restored most of the...
  7. My account shows no suspension or ban but I'm still unable to talk in minecraft bedrock.

in XBoX on Windows
    My account shows no suspension or ban but I'm still unable to talk in minecraft bedrock.: Hi, for a couple weeks I've been chatting on HIVE (the server) but whenever I say something like "did you see what I said" to any of my friends they always respond with no. I've come to the...
  8. Still getting banned for no reason after case review, Microsoft does NOTHING AT ALL

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still getting banned for no reason after case review, Microsoft does NOTHING AT ALL: I recently got banned for making a looking for group post that someone else i had an assumption about did. I filed a case review today and Microsoft still does nothing. It says NOTHING about if...
  9. I was recently banned and I shouldn’t be I still have the messages to prove I did nothing!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was recently banned and I shouldn’t be I still have the messages to prove I did nothing!!: I was banned from communicating and I shouldn’t be first of all I’ve been with xbox for over 12 years and second he messaged me with all the swearing and stuff so I messaged back and go ahead and...
  10. Nothing being done in 72+ hours communications still banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nothing being done in 72+ hours communications still banned: I'm still unable to talk to anyone on xbox live after my suspension had finished I'm paying for xbox live and not being able to use the features that I'm paying for NOT happy at all...