Still be able to get a refund?

Discus and support Still be able to get a refund? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I Bought NBA 2k20 on November 1, I played 4 and a half hour on it, and was wondering if i'm still able to get a refund on the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Currylords, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Currylords
    Currylords Guest

So I Bought NBA 2k20 on November 1, I played 4 and a half hour on it, and was wondering if i'm still able to get a refund on the game

:)

Currylords, Nov 4, 2019
  2. SinistralSpark8 Win User

I think you can, probably will be harder but I think yes.
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

4. crazydude1965 Win User

I think it might have something to do with why you want a refund does the game work is there a issue you have that can be rectified a little more information needed please.
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey Guys and Gals,

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further

questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forums.

Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  6. darkist1 Win User

Hi Currylords,

Unfortunately i dont think the refund will go through because of the amount of play time, but wheres the harm in trying?
Thema:

1. Still be able to get a refund? - Similar Threads - Still able refund

2. Will I be able to play a game on Xbox Series X with my friends if they are still on an Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will I be able to play a game on Xbox Series X with my friends if they are still on an Xbox...: I am planning on getting an Xbox Series X on release, but I’m not sure if some of my friends will. Will I still be able to queue with them in games like Sea of Thieves and other squad based games...
  3. am i still able to use my console normally whilst the xbox update preview is pending?

in XboX Insiders
    am i still able to use my console normally whilst the xbox update preview is pending?: also is it safe to switch the xbox off, and quit the app? submitted by /u/wongdadong [link] [comments]
  4. Will I still be able to stream by own games from my console with the updated xcloud service?

in XboX Insiders
    Will I still be able to stream by own games from my console with the updated xcloud service?: I haven't seen any official word on this, but streaming my Xbox One games from my console has been my favorite feature of xcloud. Playing Slay the Spire in a hotel 300 miles away from my console...
  5. Reputation pristine still not able to change Avatar because of past behavior????????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reputation pristine still not able to change Avatar because of past behavior????????: On my windows 10 PC, I cannot change the Avatar for my windows PC games. (Solitaire, Mahjong etc.) My reputation score is green and I've never been in trouble. Yet, when I try to change my game...
  6. Would DLC codes in the Italian version of Dante's inferno (st Lucia edition) still be able...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Would DLC codes in the Italian version of Dante's inferno (st Lucia edition) still be able...: hi, im wondering if the dlc code inside the italian version of dantes inferno (st lucia edition) would still be able to be redeemed? I have been told that they had an expiration date on them...
  7. Discussion: Do you think an Xbox One X would still be able to play Movies & TV 25 years...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Discussion: Do you think an Xbox One X would still be able to play Movies & TV 25 years...: If so, I might want to take Microsoft up on their $299 Xbox One X deal for a family member or close friend’s house. My aunt and uncle living in Fla. still have a Wii....
  8. 14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online: I used a code to get a 14-day free trial of Xbox live gold. I don't remember when I redeemed it but I checked yesterday and It said it would expire that day. So I checked back today and it still...
  9. Will Series X players still be able to connect, play and chat with Xbox One console users?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Series X players still be able to connect, play and chat with Xbox One console users?: This was a big disapointment at the release of the current generation. From what I saw, in video's, the menus look very simular, but it is not really mentiond. Other than backward compatibilety...
  10. Friends who are NOT FRIENDS but, still able to join...

in XboX Insiders
    Friends who are NOT FRIENDS but, still able to join...: Its a shame that friends are not my actual friends that I have ADDED and NOT the randoms who add me to be their friend. There should be distinguish between this - and should have approval... for...