Still be able to get a refund?

Discus and support Still be able to get a refund? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I Bought NBA 2k20 on November 1, I played 4 and a half hour on it, and was wondering if i'm still able to get a refund on the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Currylords, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Currylords
    Currylords Guest

So I Bought NBA 2k20 on November 1, I played 4 and a half hour on it, and was wondering if i'm still able to get a refund on the game

:)

Currylords, Nov 4, 2019
  2. SinistralSpark8 Win User

I think you can, probably will be harder but I think yes.
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

4. crazydude1965 Win User

I think it might have something to do with why you want a refund does the game work is there a issue you have that can be rectified a little more information needed please.
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey Guys and Gals,

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further

questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forums.

Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  6. darkist1 Win User

Hi Currylords,

Unfortunately i dont think the refund will go through because of the amount of play time, but wheres the harm in trying?
Thema:

1. Still be able to get a refund? - Similar Threads - Still able refund

2. If i leave Minecraft beta will i still be able to join my worlds?

in XboX Insiders
    If i leave Minecraft beta will i still be able to join my worlds?: I have a world that's so important to me and I've been in the beta since i got the game, now i wanna leave it, will it delete my worlds or not let me access them? submitted by /u/mottaz23123...
  3. Still have on going issue with GamePass tab with not being able to add games or remove...

in XboX Insiders
    Still have on going issue with GamePass tab with not being able to add games or remove...: I’m still not seeing the text for remove when highlighted in play later and also the other games in GamePass does not cause a message in the lower right to press X to add to play later. I was also...
  4. I’m still not able to purchAse

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I’m still not able to purchAse: @support I need help my xbox store still won’t let me purchase anything the status report on website says everything is good but I’m not b027a37a-ecbd-43f2-8c64-71be53571824
  5. if i get a discount on a game with xbox game pass will i still be able to play it after the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i get a discount on a game with xbox game pass will i still be able to play it after the ...: I have been looking to purchase a game on the xbox and it is currently on a £10 off sale If I have the xbox game pass which only cost £3.99 at the moment. If I were purchase both for a £6...
  6. Havent been able to load ww2 all day uninstalled redownloaded it and still nothing blank ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Havent been able to load ww2 all day uninstalled redownloaded it and still nothing blank ...: Havent been able to load ww2 all day. Uninstalled and redownloaded it. Even got a new game. The xbox 1 plays all other games but not ww2 at all. I thought maybe an outage but i cant join my...
  7. Haven't been able to log on to Bingo all weekend, tried this morning, still not logging on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Haven't been able to log on to Bingo all weekend, tried this morning, still not logging on: Unable to log in to Bingo all weekend. Tried this morning (Monday) still getting the same message. Last time this happened it was only for a day and a half. What is the deal Microsoft????...
  8. i was given a communication ban 14 days ago and today it was done but i still am not able to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i was given a communication ban 14 days ago and today it was done but i still am not able to ...: i want to know why i am still not able too talk after my communication ban is now finished as i want to be able to talk to my friends and play games with them how can i get this fixed as i dont...
  9. Why aren't I still able to talk?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why aren't I still able to talk?: Hello, a few weeks ago I was suspended from speaking and playing on Xbox for "harassment", and I was soon (unsuspended) released from my suspension and I'm capable of gaming but I still can't send...
  10. Still Not able to talk and message after 2 week chat ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still Not able to talk and message after 2 week chat ban: I was recently banned for two weeks and still around 24 hours after it says it ended I still cannot use part chat or send messages. if someone could fix this or explain whats happening that would...