Still can not sign into a 360 or use backwards compatibility

Discus and support Still can not sign into a 360 or use backwards compatibility in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Still can not sign into a 360 or use backwards compatibility .... I have not been able to since the release of xbox one for some reason i can not log... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xblindmanxx, Jun 19, 2020.

1. xblindmanxx
    xblindmanxx Guest

Still can not sign into a 360 or use backwards compatibility ....

I have not been able to since the release of xbox one for some reason i can not log into a 360 console or use backwards compat I have been trying to get help for years but no one can assist please help Still can not sign into a 360 or use backwards compatibility :)

When i try and sign into account and download it to the console either on the 360 or xbox one backwards compat i get this error code :80070057 which is ***when watching a video on Xbox 360 You see the
    following error code and message when you try to watch a video on your Xbox 360 console*** has nothing to do with signing into account

:)

xblindmanxx, Jun 19, 2020
  2. IsaiasFlorezs... Win User

Si continuas con el problema intente ponerse en contacto con xbox para obtener más respuestas
  3. xblindmanxx Win User

I cant sign in through xbox 360 or the emulator :/ and have been trying to get help from xbox for years with no help
  4. Makvla Win User

This happened to me before, I deleted my account off the Xbox 360, redownloaded it. Restarted my xbox and it worked right after.
  5. xblindmanxx Win User

I have tried that :/ Thanks for the attempt to help though
  6. QUEENMISFITS Win User

Maybe this could help

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/can39t-sign-in-to-your-profile-in-360-emulator-on/43040c8e-f216-4979-bd6b-ceb4184ef3a0
Thema:

1. Still can not sign into a 360 or use backwards compatibility - Similar Threads - Still sign 360

2. Xbox gamer tag changed and I was charged but signing into xbox and pc still keeps my old...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gamer tag changed and I was charged but signing into xbox and pc still keeps my old...: When I am signed into my Microsoft account and go to https://social.xbox.com/changegamertag it will show my true gamer tag that I recently paid for. But on the same PC when I bring up the xbox app...
  3. Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc...: I created a new account here just to post this because my old account was hijacked. I received an email saying "Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity" then another saying "Microsoft account...
  4. Home Menu Completely Frozen On Sign-in; Xbox Live Functions Not Loading Properly But Still...

in XboX Insiders
    Home Menu Completely Frozen On Sign-in; Xbox Live Functions Not Loading Properly But Still...: For the past week or so whenever I boot up my Xbox One S the home menu is completely frozen after partially loading. I can still open the menu with the controller, and the games that are loaded in...
  5. Still having X-Box Signing In issues....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still having X-Box Signing In issues....: I still cannot log into xbox live even though I have received notification that the sign in is back up and running. I get error code 0x801901f4 but when i search for this to see what it is it does...
  6. Still looking for assistance in signing in to my account but my question was locked despite...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still looking for assistance in signing in to my account but my question was locked despite...: I have waited the 309 minute wait time for a call back which never came and sat in the chat assistance box for well over an hour without ever getting assistance and even here instead of help I get...
  7. Xbox home won't start up and can't sign in still

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox home won't start up and can't sign in still: Tried signing in this morning and the xbox just stayed on the start up screen for about an 20-25 mins, so i did a reset on it and turned it back on but only the sign in tab came up and not the...
  8. Comcast: Xbox is connected to wifi and my profile can sign in, yet it still says "connect to ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Comcast: Xbox is connected to wifi and my profile can sign in, yet it still says "connect to ...: Comcast (ISPs): Xbox is connected to wifi and my profile can sign in, yet it still says "connect to xbox live" Hey Prince! A network port lets your Xbox One console communicate with the Xbox...
  9. xbox signing me out of live randomly still (Xbox One)

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox signing me out of live randomly still (Xbox One): So i have been trying to play games with my friends when all of a sudden I am signed out of Xbox live and disconnected from everything. Only my Xbox is affected, not my laptop nor my phone is...
  10. Still can’t sign in? WTF?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still can’t sign in? WTF?: wow. I logged into the microsoft acct. its working, they say that everything is back and working, but its one A.M. here, in Idaho, and i STILL cant log into ly acct? WHAT THE HELL?...