Still can't log into my account after weeks of waiting

Discus and support Still can't log into my account after weeks of waiting in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It has been more than 2 weeks since I was able to access my main mircosoft and xbox profile. I have connect support several times and at this point I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BrokenAccount1111, May 17, 2019.

1. Still can't log into my account after weeks of waiting

It has been more than 2 weeks since I was able to access my main mircosoft and xbox profile. I have connect support several times and at this point I am being ignored. Is this normal to not fix a customers account. I have years of games, achievements and
    money that I have spent. I have software and licences that will only work if I am not using my Microsoft account that paid for the access. What is going on and why does no one care about this issue. Again when I try to log in i get these messages because the
    browser loops. This is in all my devices and my work computer. I have recovered my account multiple times and changed my password followed every support step available. I have waited over 72 hours to let the server reset and nothing! As you can see this is
    really frustrating. What do I need to do to have my account fixed....

Still can't log into my account after weeks of waiting [​IMG]

Still can't log into my account after weeks of waiting [​IMG]

:)

BrokenAccount1111, May 17, 2019
Thema:

Still can't log into my account after weeks of waiting

1. Still can't log into my account after weeks of waiting - Similar Threads - Still can't log

2. 14 day suspension ended but I still can't play

in XBoX on Consoles
    14 day suspension ended but I still can't play: Hello everyone so I got a 14 day suspension it should end 6 hours ago but I still can't play I try to contact enforcement team but there's no button to contact them....
  3. Ninja Gaiden 2 Still can't but in Taiwan store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ninja Gaiden 2 Still can't but in Taiwan store: As title, NG2 is still not suppurt in Taiwan store, please fix it! Thanks 46c104ea-d670-4e25-9fdf-13cccabd820d
  4. *Mod removed* really bad as I can't still, in 2019, purchase a 360 game from my Xbox one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    *Mod removed* really bad as I can't still, in 2019, purchase a 360 game from my Xbox one...: *UPDATE* Basically, i forgot that some months ago, i migrated my account location from ITALIA to ARGENTINA. That's why i had $0.00 on my 360. I now changed it back to Italy and i was able to...
  5. still can't post

in XBoX Games and Apps
    still can't post: lol funny i can't post anything what a joke i don't really care if its frowned upon brad i frown upon poor custom support not keeping to there dead lines if i said 24 to 48 hours with a update...
  6. Paid past due balance but still can't use Xbox Live Services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid past due balance but still can't use Xbox Live Services: I turned on my Xbox today to find my Xbox Live subscription had expired. After looking into this I saw I had around £12 past due(£14.99 in total including Vat or something) and so I went on to pay...
  7. Xbox Live Gold - kids still can't add Friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold - kids still can't add Friends: Please help - complete Xbox noob. Inherited a 360 hand-me-down from brother-in-law for Xmas so our kids could play Minecraft etc and chat together. I've paid for a Xbox Live Gold subscription...
  8. Still can't log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still can't log in: Issue began yesterday and is still going... puzzles are all gone, bars are all gone!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR 9b0097bc-6e84-46b7-8bdc-1e0768aec584
  9. Games for Windows Live fail - can't log in to any of my accounts and my gamertag is still ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games for Windows Live fail - can't log in to any of my accounts and my gamertag is still ...: Can't sign in. The Windows Live ID or password you entered is not valid. Enter your information and sign in again. Code: 800488E7 Exception of type...
  10. Can't log in xbox live still

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in xbox live still: Hi I hope someone can help me, since yesterday afternoon I can't log in to xbox live (it was working fine saturday morning) I can log in to xbox live on my 360 and works fine. Just been chatting...