Still can't log into my account after weeks of waiting

Discus and support Still can't log into my account after weeks of waiting in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It has been more than 2 weeks since I was able to access my main mircosoft and xbox profile. I have connect support several times and at this point I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BrokenAccount1111, May 17, 2019.

1. Still can't log into my account after weeks of waiting

It has been more than 2 weeks since I was able to access my main mircosoft and xbox profile. I have connect support several times and at this point I am being ignored. Is this normal to not fix a customers account. I have years of games, achievements and
    money that I have spent. I have software and licences that will only work if I am not using my Microsoft account that paid for the access. What is going on and why does no one care about this issue. Again when I try to log in i get these messages because the
    browser loops. This is in all my devices and my work computer. I have recovered my account multiple times and changed my password followed every support step available. I have waited over 72 hours to let the server reset and nothing! As you can see this is
    really frustrating. What do I need to do to have my account fixed....

Still can't log into my account after weeks of waiting [​IMG]

Still can't log into my account after weeks of waiting [​IMG]

:)

BrokenAccount1111, May 17, 2019
Thema:

Still can't log into my account after weeks of waiting

1. Still can't log into my account after weeks of waiting - Similar Threads - Still can't log

2. Still can't log into account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still can't log into account: Hello. It has been a couple days since I spoke with someone on live chat. They were looking to try to recover my account and I still haven't gotten a response. The main reason I am upset is...
  3. Controller still falls under the warranty but can't request for a replacement.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller still falls under the warranty but can't request for a replacement.: Hi everyone, So my customized controller is not working correctly, the RS drifts up and when I start up my xbox, instead of just moving up/down/left/right with 1 step at the time, my controller...
  4. Xbox Game Pass for PC: Still Can't Install Any Games That Require Administrator Approval

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC: Still Can't Install Any Games That Require Administrator Approval: I have the latest versions of Windows and of Xbox for PC (beta). I tried almost every possible solution I found (except a fresh re-installation of windows 10) but to no avail. It seems to have...
  5. 2 xbox 1 gold account, still can't set this up!

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 xbox 1 gold account, still can't set this up!: So for the sake of repeating myself again for the upmpteenth time, I have just bought a second xbox one s for my kids so that they can play together and with friends on one gold account; as...
  6. We still can't use - and _ in our gamertags even with the new gamertag system?

in XboX Insiders
    We still can't use - and _ in our gamertags even with the new gamertag system?: I thought with the updated gamertag system to support different languages and styles we'd finally be able to use the - and _ symbols but we cannot? I thought the new system was using a new Unicode...
  7. STILL can't download any game pass games on the xbox (beta) app for WIN 10

in XboX Insiders
    STILL can't download any game pass games on the xbox (beta) app for WIN 10: [IMG] Getting the same 0x80070005 error, the funny thing is I had metro installed, played for like 20 minutes then it would no longer launch at all. I uninstalled it to try and reinstall it but...
  8. Still can't log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still can't log in: Issue began yesterday and is still going... puzzles are all gone, bars are all gone!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR 9b0097bc-6e84-46b7-8bdc-1e0768aec584
  9. Games for Windows Live fail - can't log in to any of my accounts and my gamertag is still ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games for Windows Live fail - can't log in to any of my accounts and my gamertag is still ...: Can't sign in. The Windows Live ID or password you entered is not valid. Enter your information and sign in again. Code: 800488E7 Exception of type...
  10. Can't log in xbox live still

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in xbox live still: Hi I hope someone can help me, since yesterday afternoon I can't log in to xbox live (it was working fine saturday morning) I can log in to xbox live on my 360 and works fine. Just been chatting...