Still can’t play Minecraft

Discus and support Still can’t play Minecraft in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We downgraded from ultimate to live gold and now son cant play minecraft. Uninstalled reinstalled but not working?? Just says he needs ultimate pass to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CarlUpshell, May 2, 2021.

1. CarlUpshell
    CarlUpshell Guest

We downgraded from ultimate to live gold and now son cant play minecraft. Uninstalled reinstalled but not working?? Just says he needs ultimate pass to play?

:)

CarlUpshell, May 2, 2021
  2. Luka CvoroCvoro Win User

Не могу зайти в Xbox Live через Майнкрафт [Can't go to Xbox Live via Minecraft]

I can`t play on Minecraft PE servers.

Can you fix it?
  3. PwnageTacoz12 Win User

is there a way a can still play minecraft

they never stopped you from playing it. why are you even having this problem?
  4. Judge Win User

As others said, whats stopping you from buying the game? :s
  5. fireflysuicide Win User

Buy the game again.

Exactly
  6. xbox360italy Win User

Can i still play minecraft

Hello MORGZ 23

I contacted phone support today regarding this issue. I was told that people would be given a refund if they bought the game prior to the game description being updated. I was told that people were free to keep the game and play it whenever they went to
    a friends house to play co-op if they had a HD-TV since they are unable to remove licenses and due to the inconvenience caused.

If you are unsure if you qualify you should contact phone support to prevent any potential issues with your account.
Thema:

1. Still can’t play Minecraft - Similar Threads - Still can’t play

2. How long before it’s fixed I still can’t sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long before it’s fixed I still can’t sign in: Whats the deal with signing in? How long before fixed? b66d8a2b-14db-4f8f-90f0-b9b033fdf127
  3. Suspension is over but I still can’t play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suspension is over but I still can’t play online: well I came back from work and my brother told me that he played on my Xbox and it said he couldn’t play online anymore ON MY ACCOUNT. I looked more into it and it said I was suspended for...
  4. My Suspension is over but i still can’t play

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Suspension is over but i still can’t play: so i got banned 2 weeks ago for nudity and sexual content for 2 weeks and it’s over now but now the ban is supposed to be over today i still can’t communicate or play multiplayer games it would...
  5. Entered Xbox live gold code that lasts a year....accepted it and I still can’t play online ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Entered Xbox live gold code that lasts a year....accepted it and I still can’t play online ...: I got an xbox live subscription code that was supposed to last a year as a gift from a friend, and my console accepted the code and I tried opening Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds yet I still can’t...
  6. HELP I spent $10 on a month of Xbox Live and I still can’t play games online!

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP I spent $10 on a month of Xbox Live and I still can’t play games online!: I purchased a pre paid month of xbox live and even though the card worked when I entered it, i still can’t play online... is there any way I can get a refund of some sort?...
  7. Suspension was uplifted but still can’t play or talk online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension was uplifted but still can’t play or talk online?: I got a 2 week ban and once it ended but I’m still unable to play online or talk in parties it’s been a whole day after and I’ve done everything I have seen in forums any know how to fix this?...
  8. Renewed Xbox Live and still can’t play online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Renewed Xbox Live and still can’t play online?: I just renewed my Xbox Live Gold for another 3 months, and every time I try and go play a game online it keeps telling me I need to sign up for Xbox Live to play online. What the hell is going...
  9. I have purchased an Xbox live Gold subscription yet games are still saying I can’t play ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have purchased an Xbox live Gold subscription yet games are still saying I can’t play ...: I have paid for a months subscription and have also waited 24 hours since doing so to see if that will help. I have tried to play monopoly online and it says my profile isn’t able to do that and...
  10. I have just bought 1 month Xbox gold and i still can’t play Xbox online I have Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have just bought 1 month Xbox gold and i still can’t play Xbox online I have Xbox one: I recently subscribe for one month gold and the first month has been paid for and I still don’t have gold. I’ve been on my account and seen that the transaction was complete but when I try to play...