still cant start streaming while in insider

Discus and support still cant start streaming while in insider in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Tikiiu [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Tikiiu, Nov 8, 2019.

1. /u/Tikiiu
    /u/Tikiiu Guest

/u/Tikiiu, Nov 8, 2019
  2. TNBC Jaze YT Win User

Windows Game Bar

Hi, i am getting the issue while streaming and sometimes when i am not streaming. i am not in the insider program as far as i know. would you recommend doing the insider program?
  3. Grafton1822 Win User

New games

Ive been streaming Ark Survival Evolved and have started to try new games and stream them while learning them. I encourage anyone to try new things during this pandemic lockdown. Im 45 and still learning new games and even things on games like ark that
    i play everyday. Cannot learn unless you fail, failure is a form of success you cant learn if you dont try.
  4. Peter R Fleming Win User

Broadcasting

Mixer has been removed for all Xbox Insiders if you still want to stream to Mixer to until July 22nd, leave the Insider program (don't worry once you join again you will be able to join the same ring you are in now)

All Xbox Insiders will no longer see these on their console:

• Mixer content tile on the Home dashboard
    • Searches and Pins referencing Mixer
    • Mixer application in My games & apps
    • References to Mixer streaming, or content tiles, in Guide
    • Mixer streams, as well as “Start broadcast” found in Guide
    • Mixer broadcast mic options in Settings
    • Party co-stream capabilities
  5. Mr Fister8420 Win User

Xbox live down

pretty annoying watching people live stream on your facebook while we cant play at all
  6. SIBBO01 Win User

Mix pot?

same as everyone else, started watching about 5 mins before it started and nothing after 10 days, also watched the inside Xbox stream too and nothing for that...
Thema:

1. still cant start streaming while in insider - Similar Threads - still cant start

2. Is there a reason you cant stream to Windows anymore on Series X/S, but still can on...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a reason you cant stream to Windows anymore on Series X/S, but still can on...: Why would they make this feature available on competing hardware and remove it from windows? wtf? submitted by /u/pacman404 [link] [comments]
  3. Still cant refund Cyberpunk 2077

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still cant refund Cyberpunk 2077: I have requested a refund, it was denied. I got a message later that said if I still wanted to refund, I just needed to respond to the emails, which I did, still didnt work. I went to the Site to...
  4. Still cant change custom gamer picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still cant change custom gamer picture: I try to change my gamer picture on the beta app due to the custom gamer pics being back up and it still dosent allow me to change it... Anyone know why? I asked a support person and they said it...
  5. I was suspended and its now gone but still cant communicate

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was suspended and its now gone but still cant communicate: I was suspended for communication and during this time I couldn't be at parties or talk at parties. once it was over its been a whole week or so and I still can't talk in parties and I've tried...
  6. Uninstalled no mans sky and its still in windows apps folder i cant delete or take ownership

in XBoX on Windows
    Uninstalled no mans sky and its still in windows apps folder i cant delete or take ownership: There is no way to remove this **** from my system it uninstalled and it stayed on my system c522b57c-9401-41c7-bc18-a6aa7e68626e
  7. Still cant change my gamer pic on Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still cant change my gamer pic on Xbox: I’ve been trying to change my gamer picture since early April, but haven’t been able to. I did some research and found another post about this and it was answered saying that gamer pictures would...
  8. Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc...: I created a new account here just to post this because my old account was hijacked. I received an email saying "Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity" then another saying "Microsoft account...
  9. Why cant i still not change my email address?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant i still not change my email address?: I waited 60 days already i still can't change it it keeps telling me sorry can't change Microsoft account please visit account swap 5f3c1a28-fbd2-44ce-8adb-c99c6ce2ccc1
  10. Another day and still cant use my live account...what is going on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Another day and still cant use my live account...what is going on?: Well its been 7 days at least and no xbox live...paid, they took money ...and i have no service. I just feel like they could care less...no communication ...nothing. So dissapointed with this...