still cant start streaming while in insider

Discus and support still cant start streaming while in insider in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Tikiiu [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Tikiiu, Nov 8, 2019.

1. /u/Tikiiu
    /u/Tikiiu Guest

/u/Tikiiu, Nov 8, 2019
  2. TNBC Jaze YT Win User

Windows Game Bar

Hi, i am getting the issue while streaming and sometimes when i am not streaming. i am not in the insider program as far as i know. would you recommend doing the insider program?
  3. Mr Fister8420 Win User

Xbox live down

pretty annoying watching people live stream on your facebook while we cant play at all
  4. SIBBO01 Win User

Mix pot?

same as everyone else, started watching about 5 mins before it started and nothing after 10 days, also watched the inside Xbox stream too and nothing for that...
  5. Capitan Pitbull Win User

Ebon flintlock mixpot

Hi Itss Rain,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums.

Out of curiosity, did you log in to Mixer before the stream started so that you would be early, or did you start watching the stream after it went live?

We're starting to see a pattern that those who have not gotten the skin were logged in before the stream went live, therefore not registering as a qualified viewer at the start of the stream.

Let us know when you logged in to watch the stream so we have an idea.
    I have this issue aswell, still havent received mine and i was there while the countdown was going and my friend who joined after when the stream started got theirs a day or 2 after. My GT:

Please help me as ive been waiting for a year for this to then be scammed.
  6. D0LLFACE 730 Win User

Xbox one streaming with mixer power randomly going off.

Still no solution. ? Any one ? Because i cant stream unless my webcam is off
Thema:

1. still cant start streaming while in insider - Similar Threads - still cant start

2. I have EA Access subscription still cant install games within it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have EA Access subscription still cant install games within it: I payed for an EA Access subscription sometime ago but it still active because it says that the next billing is in 2020 but can't install EA Access games on my Xbox. When I click on a game a menu...
  3. REALLY STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Install Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154

in XBoX on Windows
    REALLY STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Install Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154: Hi All, This is my 3rd attempt to get this issue resolved. First off, I appreciate everyone who has offered help on my previous two threads. However, this does not appear to be my PC. As stated...
  4. STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Inistall Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154

in XBoX on Windows
    STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Inistall Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154: Hi, I STILL cannot install Metro Exodus for Windows using Xbox Beta App nor the Microsoft Store. I am STILL getting error code 0x80040154. I had someone reply to my initial post about this issue...
  5. Cant access my console settings Gamer tag and passkey are set, yet password still required

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access my console settings Gamer tag and passkey are set, yet password still required: DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY I CANNOT ACCESS MY OWN CONSOLE INFO. So I am the primary account holder on my families xbox one console. My gamertag and passkey have been setup (over four years ago). I...
  6. Suspension lifted but still cant play???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension lifted but still cant play???: I've been dealing with a 2 week communication ban that did not even allowed me to play online in any games. Fine. But that suspension was lifted 3.5 hours ago and still nothing? My history is...
  7. I have a good reputation on xbox and no enforcements and i still cant send messages on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a good reputation on xbox and no enforcements and i still cant send messages on my...: I have a good record and no enforcements on my account and still cant send messages on my account. What do I do? e8074a02-679a-4844-83e1-f0ccedd16401
  8. Its october and i still cant buy destiny 2 forsaken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Its october and i still cant buy destiny 2 forsaken: I already own both dlcs, but I still cant buy destiny 2 forsaken. Please help. 2c84f90c-3416-4876-844c-7c57e2d7e827
  9. Help ive tried all things what xbox help sayed but i still cant send messages in xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help ive tried all things what xbox help sayed but i still cant send messages in xbox one: ive tried all things but i still cant send messages please help 44ce6f50-2df5-4b0d-acc2-a2dd72f92582
  10. permanent ban lifted, still cant use my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanent ban lifted, still cant use my xbox: Hi my account and xbox was permanently suspended, but then the decision was overturned. but now when i try to play it still says im blocked from using my xbox. what do i do...