Still communication banned after expiration date

Discus and support Still communication banned after expiration date in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i got banned for calling someone stupid after they where toxic, and apparently the ban should have ended several hours ago, i can't even contact... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DankSteng, Jul 31, 2019.

1. DankSteng
    DankSteng Guest

So i got banned for calling someone stupid after they where toxic, and apparently the ban should have ended several hours ago, i can't even contact them about it. what should i do?

:)

DankSteng, Jul 31, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello DankSteng,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Unfortunately, you will not be able to reach the enforcement team here on the forums. I recommend visiting our
    Enforcement websitefor all info regarding Bans/Suspensions.

When you get to the website you may want to check and see if the Enforcement action was extended or if another enforcement action was placed onto your account.

If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case reviewfrom
    the same website.This is how you communicate with the enforcement team and it's the only way.

I hope this helps and thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  3. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Sometimes removing your profile from the console and performing a pawer cycle, as {Parity} suggested and then adding your profile back, solves the issue
  5. bowski477 Win User

I got a communication ban and it didn't say how long for

If there is no date listed for when the ban ends on enforcement.xbox.com that means that the ban has already expired. If you are still unable to use communications try removing the account from the console and redownloading it.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Communication Ban expired and still banned

Sorry to hear it. However, a first communications ban isn't for just a few hours. The first ban is usually a 24 hour ban. This means that it would end at the same time it began. In this case on Oct. 5 at 21:12:40 UK time.

You can see the length of the ban by logging in to this link and clicking on the hammer icon
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/

If, after the enforcement is over you still cannot use your chat or send messages then delete you profile from the console, power cycle it by holding the power button for 10 seconds until it shuts down and then redownload your profile to the console.
Thema:

1. Still communication banned after expiration date - Similar Threads - Still communication banned

2. Why am I still banned from chat and communications when my bank is up ? It says I'm banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I still banned from chat and communications when my bank is up ? It says I'm banned...: Why am I still banned from chat and communications when my bank is up ? It says I'm banned til 27/2 and it is now 7ccb9bc8-a24a-4766-802e-554932d91b22
  3. I just got un banned and I still cant use voice communications

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got un banned and I still cant use voice communications: I was banned for 2 weeks (from all xbox activities) 1/16/18 to 1/30/18 8:26 pm. im unbanned (for an inappropriate profile) and i cant access voice communications or online. Ive tried power cycling...
  4. Communication Ban Served And I Still Can’t Talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Ban Served And I Still Can’t Talk: I received a communication ban for 30 days on Xbox in November. It’s January and I still can’t talk. I need help to fix my account so I can get my previlages back!...
  5. Still communication banned after 2 weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still communication banned after 2 weeks: I was communication banned which also prevented me from playing multiplayer games (for some reason) on November 22nd, the ban was scheduled to end December 6th, it's now December 10th and I am...
  6. Still communication banned even though the recent ban has expired for a month now...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still communication banned even though the recent ban has expired for a month now...: So I'm not debating the reason behind my bans, as though the most recent ones were only a few messages, I have a long history with enforcement so I am not debating why or why I was banned. I get...
  7. Still communication banned even after suspensions have been expired for over a month now...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still communication banned even after suspensions have been expired for over a month now...: So I'm not debating the reason behind my bans, as though the most recent ones were only a few messages, I have a long history with enforcement so I am not debating why or why I was banned. I get...
  8. i was given a communication ban 14 days ago and today it was done but i still am not able to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i was given a communication ban 14 days ago and today it was done but i still am not able to ...: i want to know why i am still not able too talk after my communication ban is now finished as i want to be able to talk to my friends and play games with them how can i get this fixed as i dont...
  9. My communication ban is done, but I still can't send messages or anything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My communication ban is done, but I still can't send messages or anything.: I got three communication bans at once for calling a hacker some choice words, but after they ended I still can't send messages or talk on the mic through game or party chat, neither can my...
  10. COMMUNICATION BAN OVER BUT I STILL CANT CHAT OR MESSAGE ANYONE AT ALL! PLEASE HELP ME!

in XBoX on Consoles
    COMMUNICATION BAN OVER BUT I STILL CANT CHAT OR MESSAGE ANYONE AT ALL! PLEASE HELP ME!: MY COMMUNICATION BAN WAS LIFTED ON 10-30-17.. BUT CANT CHAT OR MESSAGE ANYONE AT ALL. WHEN I JOIN PARTY I CAN HEAR MY FRIENDS BUT THEY CANT HEAR ME. THE LIGHT DOESNT LIGHT UP WHEN I TALK WHAT SO...