Still getting disconnected after update!

Discus and support Still getting disconnected after update! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Thought that COD released an update to fix the connection issues....NOPE! went into my first game and was kicked about 3minutes in saying i must have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SloshyWizard, Nov 13, 2014.

1. SloshyWizard
    SloshyWizard Guest

Thought that COD released an update to fix the connection issues....NOPE! went into my first game and was kicked about 3minutes in saying i must have an xbox live connection to play. when this happens i get disconnected for about 2 seconds and connect back
    to live straight away but in that time kicked from the game and i have to join another game,,,, only for the same to happen.

to start with i thought it was just me but its not. on the cod forums they have no answer to why its happening. Can anyone from xbox say whats going on and how to fix it please?

its very annoying, cant even play the game

:)

SloshyWizard, Nov 13, 2014
  2. knives0302
    knives0302 Guest
    Killer Instinct will send disconnecting players to jail

Personally, I don't really play Killer Instinct that much but I saw something interesting online.

Killer Instinct Video: Click here

knives0302, Nov 13, 2014
  3. xJosewx
    xJosewx Guest
    Disconnected every 3-4 hours.

Still getting disconnected. I have cleared the cache several times already and didn't work, still getting disconnected from games and stuff.

xJosewx, Nov 13, 2014
  4. Roymond35 Win User

Wired XBL connection with Verizon FiOS

Update:

I upped the MTU on my router to 1600. XBL still randomly disconnects. Immediately after disconnect I can reconnect to XBL.

Please help!
  5. Shark805 Win User

Need some help here please.

Tried that, still get a disconnect after a few .
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox One X IPv4/IPv6 Issues

Have you tried a wired connection to see if you still get random disconnects?

After I updated my 4yr old router/gateway hardware I ceased to have IPv6 issues and disconnects.

This support Random disconnect solution may assist you.
  7. BR4DOKYBrazil Win User

Controllers Frequently Disconnecting

Before the September update, never had a problem disconnecting the controller! The controller LED blinks and it gets disconnected for 2 or 3 seconds and connect again! I believe it is not hardware but bug in update! Someone with the same problem after the
    last update?
  8. EFE Assassin Win User

WHY do I still get disconnected after update when

it has nothing to do with them since it only happen AFTER the update
Thema:

1. Still getting disconnected after update! - Similar Threads - Still getting disconnected

2. Can I still get a Xbox one s delivered to New Zealand?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I still get a Xbox one s delivered to New Zealand?: New Zealand is currently in lock-down due to Covid-19. I am wanting to know that if I order online can I get this delivered to Auckland, New Zealand if so, how long will this take?...
  3. I still didn't get my achievement

in XboX Insiders
    I still didn't get my achievement: So there was an issue with Xbox achievements and they've fixed it after the issue lasted 30 hours but, I still didn't get my achievement. Should I wait 72 hours and it will be unlocked...
  4. Have done everything but factory reset my Xbox 360 and still can't get starwars...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have done everything but factory reset my Xbox 360 and still can't get starwars...: Still can't get original starwars battlefront to launch after downloading from live gold for my Xbox 360 done everything but factory reset and it's getting upsetting...
  5. Not getting game and system sound via headset. But still getting chat sound. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting game and system sound via headset. But still getting chat sound. How do I fix this?: Not getting game and system sound via headset. But still getting chat sound. How do I fix this? 7d80fa03-30d1-4e7e-be51-e0d4e5329546
  6. Plex Still has a buffer loop issue on Xbox, Will this problem EVER get fixed?

in XboX Insiders
    Plex Still has a buffer loop issue on Xbox, Will this problem EVER get fixed?: Plex devs and MS devs have acknowledged this is a bug, both sides are pointing finger at each other through as to whose fault it is. Mods here have said it is being looked into Problem is this...
  7. I used a free trail to get a game, it came out on game pass so I got it there but it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I used a free trail to get a game, it came out on game pass so I got it there but it still...: The game is Tottaly Accurate Battle Simulator (TABS) and it just came today on game preview, i downloaded it with the 60 min free trail, it ends then the game comes out in game pass so i click on...
  8. Restarted the game, rebooted my system, full shut down of my system and still getting this...

in XboX Insiders
    Restarted the game, rebooted my system, full shut down of my system and still getting this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deeeznutzz27 [link] [comments]
  9. Comcast: Still getting disconnected from WiFi randomly

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Comcast: Still getting disconnected from WiFi randomly: Comcast (ISPs): Still getting disconnected from WiFi randomly I'm not going to even dignify your response with an answer read my post a long with all the comments and see that other players are...
  10. Matchmaking is up and running but still getting disconnected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Matchmaking is up and running but still getting disconnected...: Okay so I just saw that matchmaking is up and running but I keep getting disconnected. I thought that the disconnection from xbox live was caused by the matchmaking service alert but that doesn't...