Still have issue with orange light continues to stay orange after the new play and charge...

Discus and support Still have issue with orange light continues to stay orange after the new play and charge... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Still haveing continueous issue when changing my controller useing new play and charge kit. each time I have been chargeing my play and I’m charge kit... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Still have issue with orange light continues to stay orange after the new play and charge...

Still haveing continueous issue when changing my controller useing new play and charge kit. each time I have been chargeing my play and I’m charge kit battery when it’s completely dead and after 3hours of chargeing my play and charge kit battery. that goes into the back of my controller the orange light on the USB cable that came with the play and charge kit still continues to stay on. this issue has only started happening since I have came back to the insider program. Bc when I wasn’t in the insider program the light on USB cable that came with the play and charge kit the orange light on the USB cable would go Wright after play and charge kit battery was fully charged. I was wondering if anyone else is still haveing this ongoing issue with the play and charge kit USB cable staying orange even after the play and charge kit battery Is fully charged. and is there any new news coming out I’m for a firmware update for this issue or even a fix.

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Sep 29, 2019
  2. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Xbox One Play and Charge Kit

Before trying to replace it. More than likely, it's the cable. The Xbox one brand cable is terrible and stops working after normal use.

Try this test.

Lay the controller down and plug in the cable. Move the cable very slowly until the orange light stays on. That means it's charging. If there isn't a orange light, then the cord has gone bad.

Orange to white means it's fully charged

Buy another cable first on EBay or something for $2 (non Xbox brand tho)
  3. DJMcClary Win User

Xbox one Chat Pad not working

I am having the same issue the Chatpad blinking an orange light. after updating the controller on windows 10, it still does not function.
  4. hypo luxa Win User

Elite controller not charging.

I'm having a similar issue. The standard play n charge kit cable stays orange forever. The controller will charge somewhat with the braided cord that it comes with. When it shows fully charged it will show low battery after a few hours. Then I go to plug
    it in and then immediately unplug it and then it shows fully charged. It's is being weird.
  5. DylanMichael360 Win User

xbox box one not turning on

I've had it since 2013 and the light stay orange
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox power brick stays on when Xbox is turned of

Unplug it.
    Lol I unplug mine every night and even after I unplug it the orange light still stays on for about 5 minutes. Its weird.
Thema:

Still have issue with orange light continues to stay orange after the new play and charge...

1. Still have issue with orange light continues to stay orange after the new play and charge... - Similar Threads - Still issue orange

2. Still an issue with 5g internet, will work & suddenly drops for no reason other than being...

in XboX Insiders
    Still an issue with 5g internet, will work & suddenly drops for no reason other than being...: submitted by /u/TwiiSteDJoKeR7 [link] [comments]
  3. Still haveing ongoing issue with prey game when playing game will freeze after a while this...

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing ongoing issue with prey game when playing game will freeze after a while this...: I have ran into this ongoing issue with the prey game when I go to launch the prey game when I start playing the game witch is a downloaded game from the store on the console it runs great and...
  4. Still having X-Box Signing In issues....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still having X-Box Signing In issues....: I still cannot log into xbox live even though I have received notification that the sign in is back up and running. I get error code 0x801901f4 but when i search for this to see what it is it does...
  5. Anyone having issues with any games still??? Went from 7 unplayable games to only 2, but...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having issues with any games still??? Went from 7 unplayable games to only 2, but...: It’s a bit of a weird situation, a while back there was a point where all builds weren’t able to play these 7 games, then after a few updates the beta builds were actually more stable than the...
  6. Still have on going issue with GamePass tab with not being able to add games or remove...

in XboX Insiders
    Still have on going issue with GamePass tab with not being able to add games or remove...: I’m still not seeing the text for remove when highlighted in play later and also the other games in GamePass does not cause a message in the lower right to press X to add to play later. I was also...
  7. Still haveing ongoing freezing issues when playing any game

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing ongoing freezing issues when playing any game: I have noticed again an ongoing continuous issue when playing download games from store or when I use a game disc to play a game on my Xbox one x. as soon as a start playing a downloaded game or a...
  8. Still having issues with hard-wired connections

in XboX Insiders
    Still having issues with hard-wired connections: It's been a few months now and it seems to have been pushed under the rug. Whenever hard wired the xbox will randomly think theres no internet and it takes either a restart or changing the...
  9. Unable to save change while set my home xbox ....still issue unknown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to save change while set my home xbox ....still issue unknown: I tried all way inserted in community but still unable save my account as my home xbox ...any solution cc10dc8e-2e60-4b3e-b4c6-3962882634b1
  10. Still have issues with flashing black screen at times when I do anything on my console and...

in XboX Insiders
    Still have issues with flashing black screen at times when I do anything on my console and...: I have been noticeing the last few days since the latest update that went out for the Alpha Ring I have been exspirienceing so loading on homescreen dashboard. and I have also been encountering as...