Still have no access to the cloud beta even though I played the day I got it. Hasn't worked...

Discus and support Still have no access to the cloud beta even though I played the day I got it. Hasn't worked... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've cleared cache, tried multiple computers, copied and pasted the link from the email, clicked the link in the email, not using a VPN, tried Chrome... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kripplez, May 4, 2021 at 1:22 AM.

1. /u/Kripplez
    /u/Kripplez Guest

Still have no access to the cloud beta even though I played the day I got it. Hasn't worked...

I've cleared cache, tried multiple computers, copied and pasted the link from the email, clicked the link in the email, not using a VPN, tried Chrome and Edge, and Incognito mode. Won't work for any of them. Worked fine about 6 days ago, but hasn't worked since. Still getting the same message that I have to be invited. Really would like to keep testing, but I've gotten a total of about 10 minutes and that is all.

submitted by /u/Kripplez
    [link] [comments]

/u/Kripplez, May 4, 2021 at 1:22 AM
  2. MINTY BADGER 96 Win User

No gears of war beta code

I still haven't received my beta code even though I bought and played gears of war UE on day one and have played it almost everyday since. My friend already has her code and she didn't play the game until April! By the time I get my code early access will
    be over.
  3. LTA Soldier Win User

Do beta's take away from games?

prolly does, now i have played it i have no desire to own it now but at the same time, it probably doesn't take as much away as the whole service crashing or not being available upon release because it hasn't be tested by a larger number but then i spose
    you could be like bf4 and have a open beta and still suffer from overloading on the first day even though you've tested it and seen the issues.
  4. zBamza Win User

I got the fall 2012 beta update but cannot find the forum that I was given a link for.

what day did you enter the beta program fully? If it was any time after last Tuesday then it still hasn't been 5 business days. you will just have to wait patiently until you are granted access.
  5. mrSalty101 Win User

Shadow of War save data gone

I contacted support from WBGames and in the reply got "We recommend reaching out to Microsoft as you are playing the Windows Store version of Shadow of War to see if you are able to access any saved data that could be stored in the cloud. "

Though cloud saves are listed under the games capabilities, I can't find any options to manually use it or turn it on through the game or the Xbox beta app. Am I just looking in the wrong place or is there not actually cloud saves for it?
  6. g0njZilla Win User

Xbox live public beta

I've been trying to access the beta forum for a few days now. I've used the standard xbox.com forums and have waited a few days for my gamertag to be verified. Yet, it hasn't. I'd like to discuss issues with the beta somewhere I don't have to worry about
    violating the NDA. Help?
Thema:

1. Still have no access to the cloud beta even though I played the day I got it. Hasn't worked... - Similar Threads - Still access cloud

2. How do I allow my child's account to still have access to Ultimate and Game Pass without my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I allow my child's account to still have access to Ultimate and Game Pass without my...: I have screen time limits on my child's account but he just switches to my account when the screen time runs out. If I put a pass key on my account then it seems he can't access gamepass. Is...
  3. My Child Still is Not Able to Access Some In-Game Content Even After I Changed His Restrictions

in XBoX on Windows
    My Child Still is Not Able to Access Some In-Game Content Even After I Changed His Restrictions: I have changed my child's restrictions and settings to where he can play all games and he should have access to all in-game content, but he is still not able to access certain features in games...
  4. Soundbar pass through isn't allowing me to play games on my series x but can still access...

in XboX Insiders
    Soundbar pass through isn't allowing me to play games on my series x but can still access...: I'm on a TCL series 6 TV and have a TCL alto 9+ sound bar. If I have my xbox plugged in directly to the TV there is a lag between the Xbox and sound going through the TV. If if I go to play a game...
  5. I purchased a 1 month Xbox Live Gold Subscription two days ago and I still can't access...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased a 1 month Xbox Live Gold Subscription two days ago and I still can't access...: I purchased a 1 month Xbox Live Gold Subscription two days ago on the official xbox.com site and I still can't access Xbox Live Gold benefits. I've tried deleting my Xbox profile from my Xbox and...
  6. Will Xbox all access still be available in Canada after the initial launch?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Will Xbox all access still be available in Canada after the initial launch?: After all the problems that happened at the launch of all access through EB Games will you still be offering subscriptions at a later date? 3c002f3d-f2b7-4d89-87f7-cb79389ab8cf
  7. Why can't we still have access to the HBO Now app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't we still have access to the HBO Now app?: Why can't we still have access to the HBO Now app? My subscription is through Amazon and they haven't made a deal yet. I should be able to still watch HBO Now but everything is switched over to...
  8. Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc...: I created a new account here just to post this because my old account was hijacked. I received an email saying "Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity" then another saying "Microsoft account...
  9. Access still denied HRESEULT 0x80070005 after weeks of trying to get Minecraft RTX beta

in XboX Insiders
    Access still denied HRESEULT 0x80070005 after weeks of trying to get Minecraft RTX beta: [IMG] This is the error message whenever I launch Xbox Insider Hub and press "Sign In". I have tried every "solution" I found on the internet and not on the internet, Powershell whatever,...
  10. Still can't access alpha or alpha skip ahead...

in XboX Insiders
    Still can't access alpha or alpha skip ahead...: Level 12, 3 years, 9 months, 44 quests, 54 surveys and 2 reports later and I'm still stuck in beta with never having an option to enter alpha. I'm part of all available previews on Xbox and...