Still have not received an invite.

Discus and support Still have not received an invite. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have now over the past week have been invited to join the Xbox One Preview Program from 6 people and I have not received an invite. I know Xbox does... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Itss Dynamic, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Itss Dynamic
    Itss Dynamic Guest

I have now over the past week have been invited to join the Xbox One Preview Program from 6 people and I have not received an invite. I know Xbox does not accept every request to join but if I was invited over 6 times something doesn't seem in place there.
    It is possible Im in some sort of blacklist to get into the program or will Xbox contact in another week? Please help. I also do not have permission to access the preview forums so I cannot troubleshoot there either. Thank you.

:)

Itss Dynamic, Jun 20, 2015
  2. AlmaGitana85
    AlmaGitana85 Guest
    Preview Program never received

I was sent the invite over a month ago and still have received nothing. I've done what they suggested and had the invite resent and everything.. But still I'm not in. Please help!

AlmaGitana85, Jun 20, 2015
  3. Problem with the preview program

So my friends have been sending me invites for a few months now and I have not received anything. I have contacted support and they said I should've received an invite and to just wait. That was 4 months ago, still nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TheEndGame117, Jun 20, 2015
  4. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest

Hey there Itss Dynamic,

You should now have access to the Preview Program forums. Please head on over there to let the proper teams know about what you're experiencing. Thanks in advance!

Miss Diggz, Jun 21, 2015
  5. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey there Itss Dynamic,

You should now have access to the Preview Program forums. Please head on over there to let the proper teams know about what you're experiencing. Thanks in advance!
  6. LosT ErupT Win User

Preview Program Invite

I didn't get invite from xbox, my brother invited me and his friend, his friends received his invite within 30 minutes i still havent received mines
  7. TheMessiDaksh Win User

Xbox One Preview Program message disappeared

But I had my friend send the invitation to me in June but I still have not received it
  8. P R 3 F 1 R E Win User

Xbox one preview issues

No I think they are having problems though, I was invited multiple times even and still haven't received a message. :/
  9. Mister Maka Win User

Not receiving invites

Hey there Liquid Alpacas!

There was an issue with this early, but it should be resolved now. Are you still having trouble receiving invites?
Thema:

1. Still have not received an invite. - Similar Threads - Still received invite

2. Spotify code still not received, long after purchasing Games Pass for Windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Spotify code still not received, long after purchasing Games Pass for Windows: Hi, I see other people asking about this but a lot of people seemed to respond that it will be sent 'within 10 business days'. I understand that. For me it's been almost a month, how do I contact...
  3. Received a message from xbox live but after reading it and clearing it it still shows one...

in XboX Insiders
    Received a message from xbox live but after reading it and clearing it it still shows one...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MDKCODE187 [link] [comments]
  4. Payed for Zen in Neverwinter and still waiting to receive it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payed for Zen in Neverwinter and still waiting to receive it...: I have tried 4 times to buy zen in Xbox one store and in game. The money goes through, but I don't get the zen... Is it Xbox or arc?? I am in Australia who do I call......
  5. Buy $50 gc, receive $10... still have no gotten the $10

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buy $50 gc, receive $10... still have no gotten the $10: I've seen a few other people complaining they didn't get theirs either. Was wondering if this is a wide spread issue. Got the $50 gc when the promo was still going on, on the 14th, so was curious...
  6. April InsideXBOX Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintrock Still Not Received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    April InsideXBOX Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintrock Still Not Received: Hello, I logged into my account on mixer before the stream started and then watched the stream. I waited two weeks to receive this mixpot item, per the instructions, and still have not received...
  7. Still not received Ebon Flintlock from the 16th April Live Stream

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still not received Ebon Flintlock from the 16th April Live Stream: Dear sir/ma'am, I was logged into Mixer (connected to my Microsoft account) and had the live stream open (was there the entire time), but have still not received the Ebon Flintlock. I've put in...
  8. Still haven't received my vbucks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't received my vbucks: I bought the promotion onomy suster's account so she who has never had gold or vbucks could buy the battle pass its been 2 weeks and we haven't received anything 4532c06f-4f81-4e04-b608-1253f94984a2
  9. I Have been invited Preview Program 6 times now and i still haven't received the invite!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Have been invited Preview Program 6 times now and i still haven't received the invite!: Its been more than 5 days now and i have had over 6 invites to the xbox preview program and i still have not received the invitation message which allows me to download the app...
  10. I was invited to the program 2-3 weeks ago and I still haven't receive a service message ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was invited to the program 2-3 weeks ago and I still haven't receive a service message ...: I was invited to the program 2-3 weeks ago and I still haven't receive a service message on what to do next. tech support told me to come here for help. I was told it might take a couple days...