Still have not received Fallout 3 pre order bonus

Discus and support Still have not received Fallout 3 pre order bonus in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; It has been over 11 days and still have not received my pre order bonus code for Fallout 3. Any update on this would be greatly appreciated.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Circa1978Gamer, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Still have not received Fallout 3 pre order bonus

It has been over 11 days and still have not received my pre order bonus code for Fallout 3. Any update on this would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Circa1978Gamer, Nov 20, 2015
  2. PJSHERMAN79
    PJSHERMAN79 Guest
    fallout 3 code

I pre order fallout 4 on the xbox store on 23rd august, I still haven't received my code for fallout 3 which you get as a pre order bonus. I spoke to xbox support and they have advised to write on here to get the code resent. my gamertag is

PJSHERMAN79, Nov 20, 2015
  3. Pre-ordered Fallout 4, haven't received Fallout 3 code

I pre-ordered Fallout 4 and still haven't received my Fallout 3 pre-order code.

I SiR MartY I, Nov 20, 2015
  4. Eden0032
    Eden0032 Guest

Hi there!

Firstly, please make sure you have reviewed the terms and conditions of this offer at the very bottom of this page: www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/fallout-4 to make sure that you are eligible to receive a code for Fallout 4.

Secondly, it is quite possible that the message was sent to you but has since expired since all Xbox Live messages expire after 28 days.

If that is the case, a member of the Xbox Support staff will be along soon and they may be able to retrieve your code.

If you were never sent the code, and believe you should have received it, it may have just been a glitch and again, Xbox Support will be along to lend a hand.

Thanks,

-

Eden0032, Nov 20, 2015
  5. XxRizob1423xX Win User

fallout 3 code not received

I also pre-ordered fallout 4 july 17th and still have not received fallout 3 code. =[
  6. FearedNightmare Win User

NEVER RECEIVED FALLOUT 3 CODE!

Hello

The Fallout 3 code was a pre-order bonus for Fallout 4 and is no longer available.
  7. w0wLw Win User

Did not receive Fallout 3 code with pre-order

I pre-ordered fallout 4 and still have yet to receive my fallout 3 backwards compatible code.....
  8. Eden0032 Win User

Hi there!

Firstly, please make sure you have reviewed the terms and conditions of this offer at the very bottom of this page: www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/fallout-4 to make sure that you are eligible to receive a code for Fallout 4.

Secondly, it is quite possible that the message was sent to you but has since expired since all Xbox Live messages expire after 28 days.

If that is the case, a member of the Xbox Support staff will be along soon and they may be able to retrieve your code.

If you were never sent the code, and believe you should have received it, it may have just been a glitch and again, Xbox Support will be along to lend a hand.

Thanks,

-
  9. ShadowChaser36 Win User

Pre-order bonuses for digital downloads?

You'll receive whatever pre order bonus that ms is doing for the game I'd imagine. If you want the pre order bonus that gamestop does, then you'll still have to pre order through them.
Thema:

1. Still have not received Fallout 3 pre order bonus - Similar Threads - Still received Fallout

2. Still haven't received my $10 code for Fallout 4 price error.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't received my $10 code for Fallout 4 price error.: It's been months and I still haven't received it even though it's been months. Microsoft promised and even messaged people on Xbox Live about it yet it never arrived in my inbox or my wallet. Can...
  3. Still haven't received my promo code for fallout 3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't received my promo code for fallout 3: Hi, I bought fallout 4 for this beginning of February before the promo went out and I've waited for about 4 weeks and still haven't received it yet, if you could please help on how to get the...
  4. Still have not received code from Pre-Ordering Fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still have not received code from Pre-Ordering Fallout 4: As the title says, I pre-ordered Fallout 4, but never ended up getting the code for Fallout 3. a59d9f58-818f-4aa5-b1ad-79438b19ac01
  5. Purchased Fallout 4 Digitally on SEPTEMBER 15, 2015 - Still no Fallout 3 Code Received as ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased Fallout 4 Digitally on SEPTEMBER 15, 2015 - Still no Fallout 3 Code Received as ...: Hello, I purchased Fallout 4 on September 15, 2015 (Order Number 567172081779927929). I am still waiting for a code for Fallout 3. You can send me a physical copy of the game, as well. Either/or,...
  6. unfortunately still not received fallout 3 code after fo4 pre-order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    unfortunately still not received fallout 3 code after fo4 pre-order: evening folks sorry to bother however I have still not received my fallout 3 code after pre ordering fallout 4 on my Xbox one. required info: it has been more than 10 calender days. the order...
  7. Still have not received Fallout 3 redeem code via messages.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still have not received Fallout 3 redeem code via messages.: Hi I never received a fallout 3 code, and I should have presumably a while ago. Please resend it as I never received one. Thank you in advance. My gamertag is c929ebc1-9e13-40af-ad61-772d3445caab
  8. Still not received my Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still not received my Fallout 3 code: I still haven't received my free fallout 3 code after purchasing fallout 4 digital deluxe edition on the 10 of November I bought it through the xbox store can you please help me....
  9. Still haven't received my code for Fallout 3.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't received my code for Fallout 3.: I brought fallout 4 digitally only because it states you get a code for fallout 3, I did this waited the 7-10 days and still haven't received a code, I believe it has now been 11 or 12 days since...
  10. Still haven't received fallout 3 code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still haven't received fallout 3 code: I bought a digital version of Fallout 4 through my xbox one on 12/29/2015 and still haven't received my fallout 3 code. Any help would greatly be appreciated. 699e2aff-14ee-40a8-9ec8-1aef6d16cf18