Still have not received my code!

Discus and support Still have not received my code! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I preordered the ultimate edition of halo wars 2 on the Xbox store and as part of that I get a code for halo wars definitive edition. For some stupid... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Apathee, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Apathee
    Apathee Guest

I preordered the ultimate edition of halo wars 2 on the Xbox store and as part of that I get a code for halo wars definitive edition. For some stupid reason it says I have to wait 7-10 days for a code. I don't know why never in my history of getting content
    early did I have to wait for a code for 7-10 days.

Any ways the reason I'm on here is I preordered halo wars 2 ultimate edition 10 days ago and I still don't have my code. I was really hoping to get the code early enough so I could play through the campaign before halo wars 2 releases. So if possible could
    I get my code sent to me today. Thanks so much.

:)

Apathee, Jan 20, 2017
  2. silentkill12345, Jan 20, 2017
  3. Boss62667
    Boss62667 Guest
    Still have not received code

my gamer tag is I bought and played the game almost every day since the midnight release but have not received a message or an email regarding my code.

Thanks

Brian

Boss62667, Jan 20, 2017
  4. silentkill12345 Win User

Still have not received code

5. Mister Quimby Win User

I still have not received my code

Hey there III Sgt V III!

Just to clarify, when did you purchase Quantum Break? You would have needed to pre-order Quantum Break by April 4th in order to qualify for this offer. When you get a chance, please send me a private message with a link to a screenshot of your purchase confirmation.
    You can check your purchase history by going to
    commerce.microsoft.com
    . To send me a private message, click on the envelope icon labeled "Private Message" below my post. Thanks in advance!
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Still have not received my Warthog Code.....

Hey Anonymous Tom! The codes are still in the process of being sent out, you should receive it in the next few weeks. Thanks!
  7. {Parity} Win User

When will they be going out? And yes I did pre-order the digital version.

I received my Alan Wake code yesterday. Still have not received the Window 10 code.
  8. MrCWG1995 Win User

Pre Order Just Cause 3 XL Edition

I preordered on the twelfth and still have not received my code either. It seems a fair amount of people are having trouble receiving codes.
Thema:

1. Still have not received my code! - Similar Threads - Still received code

2. took the 3 months of free xbox live gold deal , still haven't received the redemption code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    took the 3 months of free xbox live gold deal , still haven't received the redemption code: as my annual xbox live subscription was about to end i had a promotion appear saying "don't leave, here get 3 months free xbox gold when your purchase 3 months" ( stating i would receive the...
  3. 10 Days and still have not received Sea of Thieves Merc pack codes. Xbox live gold promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    10 Days and still have not received Sea of Thieves Merc pack codes. Xbox live gold promo: Purchased the xbox live gold on April 23rd, 10 days later I still have not received the codes from the promotion. db7f5f95-a60d-4702-9b0f-a3fa3a6de2a5
  4. Still have not received rocket league code for the 3 month xbox live membership

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still have not received rocket league code for the 3 month xbox live membership: I still have not received the free rocket league code when I got the 3 month gold membership i contacted support and they said make a thread on here my reference code thing they gave me is...
  5. Purchased 3 Month during Rocket League Promo, still haven't received my Code for the game.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased 3 Month during Rocket League Promo, still haven't received my Code for the game.: I spoke to a representative on Twitter @XboxSupport, and he told me to wait a whole month, then I'd be receiving the code. Sadly enough, a whole month went by and still no Rocket League code. I...
  6. Purchased 12 months of XBL gold for the free Minecraft promotion, still haven't received a code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased 12 months of XBL gold for the free Minecraft promotion, still haven't received a code: Purchased 12 months of XBL gold for the free Minecraft promotion, still haven't received a code fd32ebc9-49c8-487e-a84a-7172fdc33c35
  7. Purchased 12 months of XBL gold for the free Minecraft promotion, still haven't received a code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased 12 months of XBL gold for the free Minecraft promotion, still haven't received a code: Purchased 12 months of XBL gold for the free Minecraft promotion, still haven't received a code d5c8244f-7465-46f7-acf0-a5d71ce1975f
  8. Purchased 3 months of XBL gold for the free Minecraft promotion, still haven't received a code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased 3 months of XBL gold for the free Minecraft promotion, still haven't received a code: /title I purchased it around 18 days ago 42059936-444e-49c3-9fc4-40926d19a13e
  9. My Fortnite Save The World code is missing and I have still not received it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fortnite Save The World code is missing and I have still not received it.: So I was supposed to receive Fortnite Save The World since last Friday, June 1st and I have still have not received it even after 72 hours. f02f2221-b863-4d8c-a2af-f049985a25ae
  10. Bought a game for someone as a gift and they still haven't received the download code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game for someone as a gift and they still haven't received the download code.: I bought my boyfriend Ark: Aberration as a gift on the Xbox app on my phone over 24 hours ago. The order went through and they charged me but when I go to view the order status it still says...