Still have on going issue with GamePass tab with not being able to add games or remove...

Discus and support Still have on going issue with GamePass tab with not being able to add games or remove... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m still not seeing the text for remove when highlighted in play later and also the other games in GamePass does not cause a message in the lower... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Still have on going issue with GamePass tab with not being able to add games or remove...

I’m still not seeing the text for remove when highlighted in play later and also the other games in GamePass does not cause a message in the lower right to press X to add to play later. I was also wondering is any insiders are still have the issue with the play later feature where the GamePass tab is .

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Jul 7, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

Game Pass / Dead Rising 3

They may have removed it from GamePass. They usually add a few new games every month and remove ones that aren't being played often. You can request a refund for your subscription as long as it's fairly new and you haven't played any other games.
  3. StateMan89 Win User

Microsoft should make their home UI better

It would be nice to be able to customize the tabs on home screen. I would probably keep mixer on mine but would do some rearanging and probably pull the gamepass tab. I use gamepass but dont really use the tab on home page.
  4. Yombi GS Win User

Xbox Game Pass

After a game removed from gamepass you have to buy it to be able to play!
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

How do I disable the leaderboard or remove people from the leaderboard on Xbox one?

I like achievements but the leaderboards are annoying. Hopefully the next console gives you the option to remove them and Mixer and groups and community tab too.

I only want the store tab, gamepass tab and friends tab.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox Live Gold

how do you mean failed to catch the game in gamepass, it will be there all the time. as long as you subscribe to gamepass then those games will remain playable and available, they do remove the odd one here and then and add new but sea of thieves will be
    going nowhere anytime soon.
Thema:

Still have on going issue with GamePass tab with not being able to add games or remove...

1. Still have on going issue with GamePass tab with not being able to add games or remove... - Similar Threads - Still going issue

2. Gamerscore still not moving after unlocking achievements. What's going on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore still not moving after unlocking achievements. What's going on?: Hello! My Gamerscore is no longer updated or does not increase anymore. The achievements unlocks it on the console normally, but the gamerscore does not increase anymore. This is since the last...
  3. Why am i still being billed for xbox game pass when i let it just go

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am i still being billed for xbox game pass when i let it just go: I aint paying your [mod removed ]$40 for a service you wont let me use if im gonna pay $40 [mod removed] dollars for it than i want [mod removed] pass ultimate with the rest of the months free...
  4. New XboxOneX going on 5 months still not functioning.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New XboxOneX going on 5 months still not functioning.: Bought a new special edition xbox one x in Nov of 2018. worked for 1 hr then crashed, multiple issues. Sent back as it came to me and 2.5 weeks later i received it back, console only wrapped in...
  5. $1 xbox game pass still going on?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $1 xbox game pass still going on?: I have noticed that even though I have used my 14day trial and the first month for a dollar promotion it still advertises it to me all over my console. I select it and it offers the base options....
  6. still unable to get free tickets or coins from microsoft bingo, been going on for months. What ...

in XBoX on Windows
    still unable to get free tickets or coins from microsoft bingo, been going on for months. What ...: unable to get free tickets or coins in Microsoft bingo. What gives? This has been going on for months. If u are not going to honor the freebies, get rid of them. Probably won't play much bingo...
  7. Issues with Go West content purchases not registering. (Still)

in XBoX Rewards
    Issues with Go West content purchases not registering. (Still): Since my previous post was locked, I had to post another one for the same topic. My initial purchases didn't $30 required amount, so I made the additional purchase of Tales From the Borderlands...
  8. Are my rewards all going to still be here for me?

in XBoX Rewards
    Are my rewards all going to still be here for me?: Sorry I haven't been able to get a response yet, but last month I did the doctor rewards program completely finished each part, and I;m just hoping that I will still get credit for it, since it...
  9. Xbox live temporary ban is up but still can't go online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live temporary ban is up but still can't go online: the temporary ban on my account ran out today at 10 m but my account is still banned along with all other accounts on my system. Xbox support is no help and there's no option anymore to review the...
  10. Is the xbox live issue with lizard squad still going on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the xbox live issue with lizard squad still going on?: As I write this, it's 1:33 am EST and I get the security error where it asks me to log in and input my info and then it gives me an error code and boots me. I just wanted to watch some netflix,...