Still have on going issue with GamePass tab with not being able to add games or remove...

Discus and support Still have on going issue with GamePass tab with not being able to add games or remove... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m still not seeing the text for remove when highlighted in play later and also the other games in GamePass does not cause a message in the lower... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Still have on going issue with GamePass tab with not being able to add games or remove...

I’m still not seeing the text for remove when highlighted in play later and also the other games in GamePass does not cause a message in the lower right to press X to add to play later. I was also wondering is any insiders are still have the issue with the play later feature where the GamePass tab is .

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Jul 7, 2019
  2. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Where do I find the "play later" list, exactly?

The question is not asking how to add games to Play Later, its asking how to access the list once we have already done so. Please read the question and try to understand it before just finding the first text that incorporates the same key word.
    I thought he answered it well. Told him where to locate and see it plus how to add and remove from the list. The play later list is in the gamepass tab and if you highlight a game in the list it gives the option to press x to remove. Notice the "if one goes
    to the game pass screen" as the location of the list. While I havent looked at the article he hyperlinked. You still find the list in the gamepass tab on your xbox. Should be towards the
    under the featured content.
  3. KingOfTheRen Win User

What bugs are you experiencing lately on Xbox ?

GamePass and Mixer Tabs on the Dashboard occasionally refuse to load and I get an error however I am still able to assess the store and view GamePass from there and Mixer from within the Mixer APP, but those Tabs are iffy.
  4. choppyseize Win User

Game Pass / Dead Rising 3

They may have removed it from GamePass. They usually add a few new games every month and remove ones that aren't being played often. You can request a refund for your subscription as long as it's fairly new and you haven't played any other games.
  5. StateMan89 Win User

Microsoft should make their home UI better

It would be nice to be able to customize the tabs on home screen. I would probably keep mixer on mine but would do some rearanging and probably pull the gamepass tab. I use gamepass but dont really use the tab on home page.
  6. Yombi Win User

Xbox Game Pass

After a game removed from gamepass you have to buy it to be able to play!
Thema:

Still have on going issue with GamePass tab with not being able to add games or remove...

1. Still have on going issue with GamePass tab with not being able to add games or remove... - Similar Threads - Still going issue

2. Xbox live to game pass ultimate conversion still going?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live to game pass ultimate conversion still going?: So exactly a year ago I bought a year of live and got the conversion rate for game pass. Just ran out a few minutes ago. I go to take a look at subscribing to ultimate and seeing pricing and if...
  3. Going on 2 years and Xbox is still stealing money from me.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Going on 2 years and Xbox is still stealing money from me.: I have been back and forth with BBB on getting my money back that Microsoft continues to take from me. I have screenshots that prove they continue to take money out of my account and have been for...
  4. Netflix and Disney plus causing Xbox screen to go black but can still hear sounds.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix and Disney plus causing Xbox screen to go black but can still hear sounds.: Netflix crashing to to solid black screen I had this problem on my original Xbox one starting about a year ago. When I launch Netflix it goes to the white screen with red letters. The screen then...
  5. Another day and still cant use my live account...what is going on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Another day and still cant use my live account...what is going on?: Well its been 7 days at least and no xbox live...paid, they took money ...and i have no service. I just feel like they could care less...no communication ...nothing. So dissapointed with this...
  6. I changed my region on my account settings, but when I go to purchase something it still...

in XBoX on Windows
    I changed my region on my account settings, but when I go to purchase something it still...: As the title said, I changed my region, but when I go to purchase something it still says my old region, so I can't fill in the information c35c0a28-9471-4a5e-b9a3-d48d05dce2ca
  7. Still issues for repair a consolle the odessey go on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still issues for repair a consolle the odessey go on.: Hi there, i dont know if somebody remember the last feedback i write here explaining the odessey for fix a consolle. Well this madness keep going on.Why? Well now i reassume. 1th time: Eject...
  8. External HDD still power cycling while console is in instant-on. We're going close to two...

in XboX Insiders
    External HDD still power cycling while console is in instant-on. We're going close to two...: Put my console back to instant-on to see if this has been silently addressed, but unfortunately, nope. I've posted this one to death and honestly lost count of how many times I've reported it from...
  9. Issues with Go West content purchases not registering. (Still)

in XBoX Rewards
    Issues with Go West content purchases not registering. (Still): Since my previous post was locked, I had to post another one for the same topic. My initial purchases didn't $30 required amount, so I made the additional purchase of Tales From the Borderlands...
  10. Is the xbox live issue with lizard squad still going on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the xbox live issue with lizard squad still going on?: As I write this, it's 1:33 am EST and I get the security error where it asks me to log in and input my info and then it gives me an error code and boots me. I just wanted to watch some netflix,...