Still have trouble Joining the bleeding edge game in Xbox insider hub app

Discus and support Still have trouble Joining the bleeding edge game in Xbox insider hub app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have been trying to Join the bleeding edge game all day today when I go to launch the Xbox insider hub app. and when I get to the home page of the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Still have trouble Joining the bleeding edge game in Xbox insider hub app

I have been trying to Join the bleeding edge game all day today when I go to launch the Xbox insider hub app. and when I get to the home page of the app then when I go to go down to where it says insider content. and on the next screen and at the top of that screen where it says Games when I look here I’m not seeing the bleeding edge game here for me to Join I have tried uninstalling the Xbox insider hub app then reinstalling the app. and still when I launch the app and when I go to where it says insider content and still on the next screen where it says Games I’m still not seeing the bleeding edge game here. is anyone else encountering this issue with the Xbox insider hub app can anyone who is haveing this same issue let me know so that I’m not alon I’d really appreciate it Insiders thanks.

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Sep 15, 2019
  2. AnimalSiren774 Win User

Flight Simulator 2020

To become an insider, download the Xbox Insider Hub app on your console. You join through the app. After that, you can join various betas.
  3. Darkknight5452 Win User

i cant leave minecraft beta

i already reinstalled the game yet it still in the beta and on the xbox insider hub it says "join"
  4. Castellus Zemi Win User

Why isn't. Minecraft better together available to members

Have you downloaded the Xbox insider hub app? I believe that update is still in beta. So to download it, you will need to go to the xbox store and down load the Xbox Insider Hub.

Hope this helps, Happy Gaming!!!
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Weird voice message

Are you in the Xbox Insider Preview program, if so report the issue. If you are not, then download the Xbox Insider Hub app (you don't have to join the program) and file a report on any messages like this.
  6. SteamingWade Win User

I can't remove Bleeding Edge Beta from my PC Game Pass, can someone help me?

Ok, I just tried to repair and reestablish the app, and that damn icon is still there, I guess that somewhere on my PC there's got to be some file of the Bleeding Edge beta, any clue where it cluld be, I just scanned my whole pc looking for "Bleeding Edge"
    and found nothing.
Thema:

Still have trouble Joining the bleeding edge game in Xbox insider hub app

1. Still have trouble Joining the bleeding edge game in Xbox insider hub app - Similar Threads - Still trouble Joining

2. Xbox One S order still pending after almost 2 weeks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One S order still pending after almost 2 weeks: I ordered an Xbox on July 26th. It already charged the PayPal, yet I haven't gotten any updates regarding its shipment and tracking. I called support, with them telling me "Ah yes, the pending...
  3. Heads up The guide still crashes

in XboX Insiders
    Heads up The guide still crashes: The guide still crashes not when joining a party but my friend sent me a clip and it crashed just a FYI submitted by /u/CRU-JONES-FTW-2 [link] [comments]
  4. The «New message from Xbox» tile on dashboard still uses the old icon «Parties & chats».

in XboX Insiders
    The «New message from Xbox» tile on dashboard still uses the old icon «Parties & chats».: [IMG] submitted by /u/Eufeek [link] [comments]
  5. I tried trouble shooting and resetting my xbox and this message still pops up

in XboX Insiders
    I tried trouble shooting and resetting my xbox and this message still pops up: [IMG] submitted by /u/ColaGamingYT [link] [comments]
  6. Still having trouble with Alternate MAC address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still having trouble with Alternate MAC address: I posted a couple of weeks ago about having trouble with the Xbox One generating alternative MAC addresses which then circumvents the parental control system that I use, the Disney Circle. Here is...
  7. Still having trouble but some things seem to be fixed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still having trouble but some things seem to be fixed: I'm still having troubles getting the end of game cases and coins and such. I can play now though, just crashes after the game is over. 53726f7c-f965-49b8-801f-e2b7ae1b5859
  8. Device Ban ended, still having troubles.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Device Ban ended, still having troubles.: My console got banned about a week ago and the suspension should be lifted at 4th September but I still can't send messages with account with no suspensions, I cannot speak but I can hear the...
  9. Xbox won't connect to internet, password is correct, followed every trouble shoot, still cant ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to internet, password is correct, followed every trouble shoot, still cant ...: This is super frustrating I've done the hard reset and unplugged router multiple times and waited. Ive been connected before, was just on yesterday wake up it wont connect. WTF. Followed every...
  10. Still having party troubles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still having party troubles: getting a party together is still very frustrating. My friends and I sill get errors. "due to network restrictions....." error. I was really hoping this new update would take care of this...