Still haveing ongoing freezing issues when playing any game

Discus and support Still haveing ongoing freezing issues when playing any game in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have noticed again an ongoing continuous issue when playing download games from store or when I use a game disc to play a game on my Xbox one x. as... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Still haveing ongoing freezing issues when playing any game

I have noticed again an ongoing continuous issue when playing download games from store or when I use a game disc to play a game on my Xbox one x. as soon as a start playing a downloaded game or a game disc game after a few seconds of playing the game it freezes. I have tried restarting my console but that still didn’t fix the issue I have of games freezing when I’m playing any game and I have also tried removing my account from my Xbox one x then readding my account back to my Xbox one x. and that didn’t fix the issue either of me haveing the issue of getting a freezing screen when I’m playing a downloaded game or even playing a game on a disc the funny thing it when I’m useing any apps I don’t have any freezing screen issues it only happens when I’m playing games. so then I also tried resetting my console while keeping my games and apps and this still didn’t fix the issues with the freezing screen issue when I’m playing games. I’m wondering if anyone else is also experiencing this issue as well please let me know by upvoting and supporting me I’d really appreciate it all you insiders so I know that I’m not alone with this issue.

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Jul 4, 2019
  2. Mellerker Win User

How do I avoid game freeze and massive disc read errors problems?

How do I avoid a game freeze when playing a game on demand like Surpreme commander 2 or any other games.Not sure I'm still getting freeze when I played a game from hard drive not game disc.
  3. Mister Fitzer Win User

Fallout: NV Achievement issues

Hey Tom, is this the only game you're seeing this issue with? If so, when did the issue begin? Is it still ongoing as of today? Lastly, have you tried re-downloading your profile to see if that remedies the issue?
  4. CollateralKhaos Win User

When will this game be patched or fixed

Me and several other I play with have been having the the issue of it freezing. My console doesn't freeze on any other games.
  5. iROC Your Socks Win User

Netflix update is terrible

When I try to snap the new Netflix while I'm playing a game the netflix stream freezes. The sound still plays but the video freezes. Anyone else having this problem??

There are a lot more issues with this update. Honestly its extremely embarrassing how much of step back it is.
  6. Y0ursteppdaddy Win User

Advanced Warfare game problems

I have the same issue when i play split screen it freezes and kicks me off. I tried clearing it out with power and button and uninstall and reinstalled game three times and still having issue.
Thema:

Still haveing ongoing freezing issues when playing any game

1. Still haveing ongoing freezing issues when playing any game - Similar Threads - Still haveing ongoing

2. I changed my name but I still have the recommended one that was given to me despite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed my name but I still have the recommended one that was given to me despite...: the subject kinda says it all ffd39026-0715-4865-be92-5dfc1dbeb245
  3. Hi, i bought the 3 month Xbox Ultimate for PC during promotion but i still have not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i bought the 3 month Xbox Ultimate for PC during promotion but i still have not...: I see online some people on Windows 10 PC who bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate have received their codes now but i still haven't received any of the following with it: 3 Month Discord Nitro 6...
  4. I have been an insider since the start and still don’t have the new GUI?

in XboX Insiders
    I have been an insider since the start and still don’t have the new GUI?: Trying to figure out what is going on? My friend who touches his Xbox for an hour every month some how has it, yet I dont. I have 3 Xbox ones (one of each) and only my S has it? I also got invited...
  5. Lost Email & Password, But still have account on my Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost Email & Password, But still have account on my Xbox: Hello i'm I made my account before 2010, when i was still a kid When i created my account, i used the email address of my parents ( which they abandonned very long ago and don't remember),...
  6. If I purchase a Game Pass Ultimate subscription do I still have to purchase a XBOX Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    If I purchase a Game Pass Ultimate subscription do I still have to purchase a XBOX Gold...: Not sure if I understand this correctly... My XBOX Gold subscription ends in a few days. If I purchase a Game Pass Ultimate subscription do I still have to buy a GOLD subscription or is a GOLD...
  7. STILL HAVING ISSUES WITH ADDONS WITH GAMEPASS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    STILL HAVING ISSUES WITH ADDONS WITH GAMEPASS: Gamepass still hasn't let me get the free sarah conner and 800 & other things,, my xbox just says loading on the screen,, i killed gamepass, then renewed trying to solve problem, if it doesn't...
  8. Still having a problem with xbox 360 games not launching/playing on my new Xbox one X!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still having a problem with xbox 360 games not launching/playing on my new Xbox one X!: Ive seen a few other people on the forum post and say that changing the DNS server manually worked for them but it did not work for me and I havent been able to play any BC games since I got my...
  9. Still haveing ongoing issue with seeing the wish list notifications after picking products...

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing ongoing issue with seeing the wish list notifications after picking products...: Xbox Insider Staff Since the last post I made here 12 days ago about not seeing the wish list notifications showing up in the guide where the Alerts bell is in the guide. after going to the store...
  10. Still haveing ongoing issue with prey game when playing game will freeze after a while this...

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing ongoing issue with prey game when playing game will freeze after a while this...: I have ran into this ongoing issue with the prey game when I go to launch the prey game when I start playing the game witch is a downloaded game from the store on the console it runs great and...