Still haveing ongoing issue with prey game when playing game will freeze after a while this...

Discus and support Still haveing ongoing issue with prey game when playing game will freeze after a while this... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have ran into this ongoing issue with the prey game when I go to launch the prey game when I start playing the game witch is a downloaded game from... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Still haveing ongoing issue with prey game when playing game will freeze after a while this...

I have ran into this ongoing issue with the prey game when I go to launch the prey game when I start playing the game witch is a downloaded game from the store on the console it runs great and smooth for a while then the game will suddenly freeze this is the third time now this issue has occurred with this game. and the only I have tried restarting my console that didn’t fix the issues with the prey game freezing after a while of me playing it I have also tried uninstalling the game then reinstalling the prey game and that still didn’t fix the issue with the prey game freezing after a while of me playing it. the only thing I have found that has temporarily fixed the freezing issue with the prey game after a while of playing it is to when the game freezes I access the guide then in the guide where it says Home I highlight the word Home and I go back to the Home screen dashboard. at the dashboard I press the button on my controller that has the 3 lines on it when the option menus shows up I go down to where it says Quit after quitting the game then I relaunch the prey game and when I start playing the prey game for a while it works great and plays smooth until the next time the game freezes. each time this issue has occurred with the prey game I have reported in the Xbox insider hub app via console I hope this issue can get resolved soon because it’s becoming a annoying thanks for taking care of this ongoing issue.

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Aug 22, 2019
  2. unBrother53 Win User

Game freezes

Hey there .

If you disconnect your Xbox One from the internet and try playing the game while offline, is there any difference with the game's performance or does it still freeze shortly after playing?
    Yes, still freezes.
  3. iROC Your Socks Win User

Netflix has finally been updated

When I try to snap the new Netflix while I'm playing a game the netflix stream freezes. The sound still plays but the video freezes. Anyone else having this problem??
  4. iROC Your Socks Win User

Netflix app update on Xbox One - no more SmartGlass OSK for search

When I try to snap the new Netflix while I'm playing a game the netflix stream freezes. The sound still plays but the video freezes. Anyone else having this problem??
  5. Fresh30 Win User

My Xbox keeps freezing in the middle of the start up screen

Tim Reeves, mine did start freezing and stopped reading discs after the december update. Prior to that, it had no issues at all, other than the Red Ring thing which was fixed 4 years ago. I cleaned the laser eye with alcohol and it plays games now, but
    it still freezes while playing games, netflix, hulu. It will however stay on the home screen forever without freezing. Anyone else having this issue?
  6. iROC Your Socks Win User

Netflix update is terrible

There are a lot more issues with this update. Honestly its extremely embarrassing how much of step back it is.
Thema:

Still haveing ongoing issue with prey game when playing game will freeze after a while this...

1. Still haveing ongoing issue with prey game when playing game will freeze after a while this... - Similar Threads - Still haveing ongoing

2. Still having a problem with xbox 360 games not launching/playing on my new Xbox one X!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still having a problem with xbox 360 games not launching/playing on my new Xbox one X!: Ive seen a few other people on the forum post and say that changing the DNS server manually worked for them but it did not work for me and I havent been able to play any BC games since I got my...
  3. Still haveing ongoing issue with seeing the wish list notifications after picking products...

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing ongoing issue with seeing the wish list notifications after picking products...: Xbox Insider Staff Since the last post I made here 12 days ago about not seeing the wish list notifications showing up in the guide where the Alerts bell is in the guide. after going to the store...
  4. Despite having reached GDPR minimum age I'm still denied to access my Xbox Live account...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Despite having reached GDPR minimum age I'm still denied to access my Xbox Live account...: Hello, I've recently reached the minimum age of consent for the treatment of personal data for my country (included in the GDPR). For that reason, I asked to be removed from the Microsoft family...
  5. I have EA Access subscription still cant install games within it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have EA Access subscription still cant install games within it: I payed for an EA Access subscription sometime ago but it still active because it says that the next billing is in 2020 but can't install EA Access games on my Xbox. When I click on a game a menu...
  6. Still have issue with orange light continues to stay orange after the new play and charge...

in XboX Insiders
    Still have issue with orange light continues to stay orange after the new play and charge...: Still haveing continueous issue when changing my controller useing new play and charge kit. each time I have been chargeing my play and I’m charge kit battery when it’s completely dead and after...
  7. How do I verify to my xbox one that I still have an active Game Pass Subscription?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I verify to my xbox one that I still have an active Game Pass Subscription?: Okay I bought the Game Pass Ultimate 2$ for 2 months deal on the 15th of September and it hasn't even been 30 days and my Game Pass games are saying I have to verify my subscription. However I...
  8. Despite Being in Skip Ahead, I Still Do Not Have the New Dashboard... Anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Despite Being in Skip Ahead, I Still Do Not Have the New Dashboard... Anymore: A few weeks ago, after having used the new dashboard for a while, my console suddenly updated and now I’m using the old dashboard again. I can’t seem to access to new update anymore, and I don’t...
  9. Its been 3 updates now and Still have Buffering problems with Plex!

in XboX Insiders
    Its been 3 updates now and Still have Buffering problems with Plex!: Its been 3 updates now on Skip Ahead, and I have sent a report with each update and still there is a problem with Plex buffering randomly after a few mins, This dose only effect PREVIEW builds as...
  10. Still haveing ongoing freezing issues when playing any game

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing ongoing freezing issues when playing any game: I have noticed again an ongoing continuous issue when playing download games from store or when I use a game disc to play a game on my Xbox one x. as soon as a start playing a downloaded game or a...