Still haveing ongoing issue with prey game when playing game will freeze after a while this...

Discus and support Still haveing ongoing issue with prey game when playing game will freeze after a while this... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have ran into this ongoing issue with the prey game when I go to launch the prey game when I start playing the game witch is a downloaded game from... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Still haveing ongoing issue with prey game when playing game will freeze after a while this...

I have ran into this ongoing issue with the prey game when I go to launch the prey game when I start playing the game witch is a downloaded game from the store on the console it runs great and smooth for a while then the game will suddenly freeze this is the third time now this issue has occurred with this game. and the only I have tried restarting my console that didn’t fix the issues with the prey game freezing after a while of me playing it I have also tried uninstalling the game then reinstalling the prey game and that still didn’t fix the issue with the prey game freezing after a while of me playing it. the only thing I have found that has temporarily fixed the freezing issue with the prey game after a while of playing it is to when the game freezes I access the guide then in the guide where it says Home I highlight the word Home and I go back to the Home screen dashboard. at the dashboard I press the button on my controller that has the 3 lines on it when the option menus shows up I go down to where it says Quit after quitting the game then I relaunch the prey game and when I start playing the prey game for a while it works great and plays smooth until the next time the game freezes. each time this issue has occurred with the prey game I have reported in the Xbox insider hub app via console I hope this issue can get resolved soon because it’s becoming a annoying thanks for taking care of this ongoing issue.

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Aug 22, 2019
  2. Reactor Leak SF Win User

Madden 20 digital copy

And just to be clear, is the game freezing when you play it or when you try to download it?

If it’s freezing while you’re playing it, I would probably try deleting and reinstalling the game to see if that works. If it’s freezing up during download, or still continues to freeze while you’re playing it, I will try to do a hard reset on the console,
    leave it unplugged after that for a few minutes, and then try it again
  3. unBrother53 Win User

Game freezes

Hey there .

If you disconnect your Xbox One from the internet and try playing the game while offline, is there any difference with the game's performance or does it still freeze shortly after playing?
    Yes, still freezes.
  4. iROC Your Socks Win User

Netflix has finally been updated

When I try to snap the new Netflix while I'm playing a game the netflix stream freezes. The sound still plays but the video freezes. Anyone else having this problem??
  5. iROC Your Socks Win User

Netflix app update on Xbox One - no more SmartGlass OSK for search

When I try to snap the new Netflix while I'm playing a game the netflix stream freezes. The sound still plays but the video freezes. Anyone else having this problem??
  6. Fresh30 Win User

My Xbox keeps freezing in the middle of the start up screen

Tim Reeves, mine did start freezing and stopped reading discs after the december update. Prior to that, it had no issues at all, other than the Red Ring thing which was fixed 4 years ago. I cleaned the laser eye with alcohol and it plays games now, but
    it still freezes while playing games, netflix, hulu. It will however stay on the home screen forever without freezing. Anyone else having this issue?
Thema:

Still haveing ongoing issue with prey game when playing game will freeze after a while this...

1. Still haveing ongoing issue with prey game when playing game will freeze after a while this... - Similar Threads - Still haveing ongoing

2. [XBOX360] Does anyone still have the 'Can't download' issue or the one where the download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [XBOX360] Does anyone still have the 'Can't download' issue or the one where the download...: I still have both of these, I can't even download my purchased games, it's either the can't download one or the other, I tried restarting the modem, clearing cace, deleting the...
  3. Xbox after 1 year still have the Edge Legacy

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox after 1 year still have the Edge Legacy: Last Edge update for Xbox was in January 2020, month when Edge Chromium was released. After some month, even Windows 7 (A Out of Support OS) get Edge Chromium! But not Xbox One. What the problem...
  4. I'm in Beta Ring and I still don't have the new store or UI

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Beta Ring and I still don't have the new store or UI: Does everyone else have it? submitted by /u/CherryDrCoke [link] [comments]
  5. I have the new dashboard update but still the old icons on the guide like the trophy

in XboX Insiders
    I have the new dashboard update but still the old icons on the guide like the trophy: [IMG] submitted by /u/HowManyAccount120 [link] [comments]
  6. I have Changed my phone Number but still all confirmation messages comes on my old phone number

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Changed my phone Number but still all confirmation messages comes on my old phone number: Hello, I have changed my phone number but still all confirmation messages comes on my old number. please help me 38434c99-b930-4ef2-a718-9b63023debec
  7. Still haveing ongoing issues with the movies 2019 when I’m watching any movie I choose to...

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing ongoing issues with the movies 2019 when I’m watching any movie I choose to...: I’m still haveing issues with the 2019 app latest version of the app when I’m watching any movie I choose to watch I’m still encountering the white circle just keeps spinning like it trying to...
  8. Im still experiencing an ongoing issue with my games I have installed not showing up where...

in XboX Insiders
    Im still experiencing an ongoing issue with my games I have installed not showing up where...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  9. Still haveing ongoing issue with seeing the wish list notifications after picking products...

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing ongoing issue with seeing the wish list notifications after picking products...: Xbox Insider Staff Since the last post I made here 12 days ago about not seeing the wish list notifications showing up in the guide where the Alerts bell is in the guide. after going to the store...
  10. Still haveing ongoing freezing issues when playing any game

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing ongoing freezing issues when playing any game: I have noticed again an ongoing continuous issue when playing download games from store or when I use a game disc to play a game on my Xbox one x. as soon as a start playing a downloaded game or a...