Still haven't fixed third party sound problems with the chat adapter?

Discus and support Still haven't fixed third party sound problems with the chat adapter? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, I got a chat adapter the day of release. Everyone had the static chat and static when the buttons are pressed, etc. I didn't turn my One on for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MetalLabrador, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Still haven't fixed third party sound problems with the chat adapter?

So, I got a chat adapter the day of release. Everyone had the static chat and static when the buttons are pressed, etc. I didn't turn my One on for months aside from getting the updates for the One and the controller… my friends and I games today and for
    the most part it's fixed. No more static chat, no more buzzing sound when I pull the right trigger to fire my bun in Battlefield 4… but I notice the odd buzzing noise is still present whenever the rumble feature starts in the controller. My friends said the
    same. Do they know this is still an issue and do they plan on fixing it?

:)

MetalLabrador, Jun 7, 2014
  2. Ghosts Servers is not available ERROR for 3 days

Haven't had any problems.......... with the problems you're having, having party chat / game chat problems though.

DEEZZZ-84EC4AB2-0A8E-4986-BAAB-802768684A1E, Jun 7, 2014
  3. Epic Louie
    Epic Louie Guest
    Can't chat with friends on X Box One.

I haven't had any problems with party chat.

Epic Louie, Jun 7, 2014
  4. Still haven't fixed third party sound problems with the chat adapter?

I got the buzzing/crackling since the the june update

CypressPhil23, Jun 7, 2014
Thema:

Still haven't fixed third party sound problems with the chat adapter?

1. Still haven't fixed third party sound problems with the chat adapter? - Similar Threads - Still haven't fixed

2. I pre-ordered the Division 2 about a month ago and still haven't gotten the free month of...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I pre-ordered the Division 2 about a month ago and still haven't gotten the free month of...: I pre-ordered a copy of the Division 2 being promised a month of gamepass, a month later i still don't have it. I was directed by support to come here as they said they couldnt help me....
  3. Still haven't received my vbucks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't received my vbucks: I bought the promotion onomy suster's account so she who has never had gold or vbucks could buy the battle pass its been 2 weeks and we haven't received anything 4532c06f-4f81-4e04-b608-1253f94984a2
  4. Bought an Xbox One X on November 23, 2018 and still haven't been emailed the game codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought an Xbox One X on November 23, 2018 and still haven't been emailed the game codes: I purchased my Xbox One X from a Microsoft Store on Thanksgiving and was told by the person selling it to me (as well as the online store page) that I was to be emailed a code for Gears of War 4...
  5. I have been temporarily suspended for months and still haven't got any response....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been temporarily suspended for months and still haven't got any response....: I have been temporarily suspended for months and nobody at Microsoft has responded to me I have already made a ticket like 4-5 times all of those 4-5 times were in a span of 5 months I just want...
  6. Used my points to redeem the Xbox Game Pass about a week ago, and I still haven't got it :(

in XBoX Rewards
    Used my points to redeem the Xbox Game Pass about a week ago, and I still haven't got it :(: Hello, My name is Nathan! Roughly about a week ago I decided to use my 6800 (out of my 9000) rewards points to redeem a Xbox game pass subscription, I've been in contact with support twice now...
  7. I opted out in April and still haven't got my 5 dollars

in XBoX Rewards
    I opted out in April and still haven't got my 5 dollars: I opted out on April 7th and i was told i would get my 5 dollars from my 5,750 reward credits by the end of June but that never happened. You guys keep pushing back the date I would receive it...
  8. Have not received rewards from Xbox Quest July 17-30 and still haven't received 3 months from ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received rewards from Xbox Quest July 17-30 and still haven't received 3 months from ...: As the title says I haven't received the rewards for quest completion yet, as well at the 3 months of Live I was supposed to get in June. I did check my account and the only thing for 3 months...
  9. Still haven't recieved April's Xbox Quest

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't recieved April's Xbox Quest: Back in April, the Xbox Quest was: Task 1. Add 5 Friends 2. Increase your Gamerscore by 200 points 3. Get at least 1 Achievement in 3 different games. The grand prize was a 24K Gold Project...
  10. Still haven't fixed bingo credits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still haven't fixed bingo credits: I still haven't had my bingos called credited to my account yet. Two days in a row, I played and each day I won the total of 48 bingos. I have been credited 48 bingos called for the second day...