Still Haven't Received $10 Credit for Preorder

Discus and support Still Haven't Received $10 Credit for Preorder in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I preordered Assassin's Creed Syndicate for the $10 credit and I still haven't received it. It's been 11 business days since I've received the game.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by wood table, Nov 9, 2015.

1. wood table
    wood table Guest

I preordered Assassin's Creed Syndicate for the $10 credit and I still haven't received it. It's been 11 business days since I've received the game.

Reference Number: [Mod Removed]

:)

wood table, Nov 9, 2015
  2. Jedi Ward
    Jedi Ward Guest
    Jedi Ward, Nov 9, 2015
  3. JTREADY
    JTREADY Guest
    WHERE CREDIT FOR DEAD RISING 4 ?????

Hi, I preorder Dead rising 4 from the microsoft & haven't. received. my 15,000 credit for it.......

Can you look into this?

thanks

JTREADY, Nov 9, 2015
  4. Still Haven't Received $10 Credit for Preorder

Hey there wood table!

Just to clarify, did you pre-order a physical disc copy of Assassins's Creed Syndicate from the Microsoft Store?

Mister Quimby, Nov 10, 2015
Thema:

1. Still Haven't Received $10 Credit for Preorder - Similar Threads - Still Haven't Received

2. I still haven't received my code for Discord Nitro and EA Access and we're approaching...

in XBoX on Windows
    I still haven't received my code for Discord Nitro and EA Access and we're approaching...: As the title states I bought the XBOX Gamepass Ultimate on 12/12/2019 and here we are now on 1/2/2020 and I still haven't received the code for Discord Nitro OR EA Access. I've messaged Xbox...
  3. Still haven't received my vbucks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't received my vbucks: I bought the promotion onomy suster's account so she who has never had gold or vbucks could buy the battle pass its been 2 weeks and we haven't received anything 4532c06f-4f81-4e04-b608-1253f94984a2
  4. Redeemed gems for a vault prize (10k & 5k reward points) and I still haven't received them HELP

in XBoX Rewards
    Redeemed gems for a vault prize (10k & 5k reward points) and I still haven't received them HELP: I redeemed my gems and haven't received my rewards. The gems show as redeemed please help and send my 15k reward points Thank you 5d052d1e-13f5-422a-87fa-e0df86c47742
  5. Have not received rewards from Xbox Quest July 17-30 and still haven't received 3 months from ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received rewards from Xbox Quest July 17-30 and still haven't received 3 months from ...: As the title says I haven't received the rewards for quest completion yet, as well at the 3 months of Live I was supposed to get in June. I did check my account and the only thing for 3 months...
  6. still haven't received my reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    still haven't received my reward: I still haven't received my xbox quest of the month reward, like honestly where is it 814c353e-ebb6-432e-8ad9-dd304adad256
  7. Still haven't received the E3 mixpot reward.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't received the E3 mixpot reward.: I still haven't received any of the mixpot rewards, including the Halo 5 helmet pack from watching the Microsoft E3 mixer stream. My gamertag is , thanks. 823604f8-a05f-41fb-a3f1-dc3e47ad4087
  8. took the 3 months of free xbox live gold deal , still haven't received the redemption code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    took the 3 months of free xbox live gold deal , still haven't received the redemption code: as my annual xbox live subscription was about to end i had a promotion appear saying "don't leave, here get 3 months free xbox gold when your purchase 3 months" ( stating i would receive the...
  9. I still haven't received state of decay year one survival edition from pre ordering sod2 ult ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I still haven't received state of decay year one survival edition from pre ordering sod2 ult ...: I pre ordered state of decay 2 ultimate edition (on xbox) about 30 min before it released and I am yet to receive my code for state of decay: year one survival edition. Is there any way to get...
  10. Bought a game for someone as a gift and they still haven't received the download code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game for someone as a gift and they still haven't received the download code.: I bought my boyfriend Ark: Aberration as a gift on the Xbox app on my phone over 24 hours ago. The order went through and they charged me but when I go to view the order status it still says...