Still haven't received Fallout 3 code

Discus and support Still haven't received Fallout 3 code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello. I pre-ordered Fallout 4 from the Xbox One store on November 9th, but I still have not received a code for Fallout 3 that was supposed to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by xWhiteKnife, Nov 19, 2015.

1. xWhiteKnife
    xWhiteKnife Guest

Hello.

I pre-ordered Fallout 4 from the Xbox One store on November 9th, but I still have not received a code for Fallout 3 that was supposed to be sent to those who pre-ordered Fallout 4. I just would like to know when I can get my code.

Thank you.

:)

xWhiteKnife, Nov 19, 2015
  2. HAL0GAMe3R
    HAL0GAMe3R Guest
    Fallout 4 pre order missing the Fallout 3 code

I can play Fallout 4 but i still haven't received fallout 3 code

HAL0GAMe3R, Nov 19, 2015
  3. Solcia300
    Solcia300 Guest
    Fallout 3 code

Still haven't received my fallout 3 code. Please help.

Solcia300, Nov 19, 2015
  4. Still haven't received Fallout 3 code

Hey, White! I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! Still haven't received Fallout 3 code :D

Misses Quinzel, Nov 20, 2015
Thema:

1. Still haven't received Fallout 3 code - Similar Threads - Still haven't received

2. Still haven't received my vbucks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't received my vbucks: I bought the promotion onomy suster's account so she who has never had gold or vbucks could buy the battle pass its been 2 weeks and we haven't received anything 4532c06f-4f81-4e04-b608-1253f94984a2
  3. Redeemed gems for a vault prize (10k & 5k reward points) and I still haven't received them HELP

in XBoX Rewards
    Redeemed gems for a vault prize (10k & 5k reward points) and I still haven't received them HELP: I redeemed my gems and haven't received my rewards. The gems show as redeemed please help and send my 15k reward points Thank you 5d052d1e-13f5-422a-87fa-e0df86c47742
  4. Have not received rewards from Xbox Quest July 17-30 and still haven't received 3 months from ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received rewards from Xbox Quest July 17-30 and still haven't received 3 months from ...: As the title says I haven't received the rewards for quest completion yet, as well at the 3 months of Live I was supposed to get in June. I did check my account and the only thing for 3 months...
  5. still haven't received my reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    still haven't received my reward: I still haven't received my xbox quest of the month reward, like honestly where is it 814c353e-ebb6-432e-8ad9-dd304adad256
  6. Still haven't received the E3 mixpot reward.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't received the E3 mixpot reward.: I still haven't received any of the mixpot rewards, including the Halo 5 helmet pack from watching the Microsoft E3 mixer stream. My gamertag is , thanks. 823604f8-a05f-41fb-a3f1-dc3e47ad4087
  7. took the 3 months of free xbox live gold deal , still haven't received the redemption code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    took the 3 months of free xbox live gold deal , still haven't received the redemption code: as my annual xbox live subscription was about to end i had a promotion appear saying "don't leave, here get 3 months free xbox gold when your purchase 3 months" ( stating i would receive the...
  8. Still haven't received my Voices of War req pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't received my Voices of War req pack: Watched the whole of the Halo World Championship finals on Mixer including all of championship Sunday and the grand final between Splyce and Tox. Despite 343 and Mixers promise I'd receive the...
  9. I still haven't received state of decay year one survival edition from pre ordering sod2 ult ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I still haven't received state of decay year one survival edition from pre ordering sod2 ult ...: I pre ordered state of decay 2 ultimate edition (on xbox) about 30 min before it released and I am yet to receive my code for state of decay: year one survival edition. Is there any way to get...
  10. Bought a game for someone as a gift and they still haven't received the download code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game for someone as a gift and they still haven't received the download code.: I bought my boyfriend Ark: Aberration as a gift on the Xbox app on my phone over 24 hours ago. The order went through and they charged me but when I go to view the order status it still says...