Still haven't received Fallout 3 code

Discus and support Still haven't received Fallout 3 code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello. I pre-ordered Fallout 4 from the Xbox One store on November 9th, but I still have not received a code for Fallout 3 that was supposed to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by xWhiteKnife, Nov 19, 2015.

1. xWhiteKnife
    xWhiteKnife Guest

Hello.

I pre-ordered Fallout 4 from the Xbox One store on November 9th, but I still have not received a code for Fallout 3 that was supposed to be sent to those who pre-ordered Fallout 4. I just would like to know when I can get my code.

Thank you.

:)

xWhiteKnife, Nov 19, 2015
  2. HAL0GAMe3R
    HAL0GAMe3R Guest
    Fallout 4 pre order missing the Fallout 3 code

I can play Fallout 4 but i still haven't received fallout 3 code

HAL0GAMe3R, Nov 19, 2015
  3. Solcia300
    Solcia300 Guest
    Fallout 3 code

Still haven't received my fallout 3 code. Please help.

Solcia300, Nov 19, 2015
  4. Still haven't received Fallout 3 code

Hey, White! I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! Still haven't received Fallout 3 code :D

Misses Quinzel, Nov 20, 2015
  5. ThaRow247 Win User

Have not received Fallout 3 code

Purchased Fallout 4 on the 13th and still haven't received my fallout 3 code.
  6. HAL0GAMe3R Win User

Fallout 4 pre order missing the Fallout 3 code

I can play Fallout 4 but i still haven't received fallout 3 code
  7. Agent Clart 13 Win User

Fallout 4 Pre-order

I ordered Fallout 4 on July 14th but still haven't received a code for Fallout 3. Can anyone help out?
  8. Aoi Moromizato Win User

Have not received Fallout 3 code

Purchased Fallout 4 through the xboxstore over 2 weeks ago and still haven't received my fallout 3 code.

GT:
  9. CosmicFlamingo Win User

Fallout 4 Pre-order

I pre ordered fallout 4 the day it became available and still haven't received my fallout 3 code. Please help.
Thema:

1. Still haven't received Fallout 3 code - Similar Threads - Still haven't received

2. I still haven't received my code for Discord Nitro and EA Access and we're approaching...

in XBoX on Windows
    I still haven't received my code for Discord Nitro and EA Access and we're approaching...: As the title states I bought the XBOX Gamepass Ultimate on 12/12/2019 and here we are now on 1/2/2020 and I still haven't received the code for Discord Nitro OR EA Access. I've messaged Xbox...
  3. Still haven't received my vbucks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't received my vbucks: I bought the promotion onomy suster's account so she who has never had gold or vbucks could buy the battle pass its been 2 weeks and we haven't received anything 4532c06f-4f81-4e04-b608-1253f94984a2
  4. Redeemed gems for a vault prize (10k & 5k reward points) and I still haven't received them HELP

in XBoX Rewards
    Redeemed gems for a vault prize (10k & 5k reward points) and I still haven't received them HELP: I redeemed my gems and haven't received my rewards. The gems show as redeemed please help and send my 15k reward points Thank you 5d052d1e-13f5-422a-87fa-e0df86c47742
  5. Have not received rewards from Xbox Quest July 17-30 and still haven't received 3 months from ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received rewards from Xbox Quest July 17-30 and still haven't received 3 months from ...: As the title says I haven't received the rewards for quest completion yet, as well at the 3 months of Live I was supposed to get in June. I did check my account and the only thing for 3 months...
  6. still haven't received my reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    still haven't received my reward: I still haven't received my xbox quest of the month reward, like honestly where is it 814c353e-ebb6-432e-8ad9-dd304adad256
  7. Still haven't received the E3 mixpot reward.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't received the E3 mixpot reward.: I still haven't received any of the mixpot rewards, including the Halo 5 helmet pack from watching the Microsoft E3 mixer stream. My gamertag is , thanks. 823604f8-a05f-41fb-a3f1-dc3e47ad4087
  8. took the 3 months of free xbox live gold deal , still haven't received the redemption code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    took the 3 months of free xbox live gold deal , still haven't received the redemption code: as my annual xbox live subscription was about to end i had a promotion appear saying "don't leave, here get 3 months free xbox gold when your purchase 3 months" ( stating i would receive the...
  9. I still haven't received state of decay year one survival edition from pre ordering sod2 ult ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I still haven't received state of decay year one survival edition from pre ordering sod2 ult ...: I pre ordered state of decay 2 ultimate edition (on xbox) about 30 min before it released and I am yet to receive my code for state of decay: year one survival edition. Is there any way to get...
  10. Bought a game for someone as a gift and they still haven't received the download code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game for someone as a gift and they still haven't received the download code.: I bought my boyfriend Ark: Aberration as a gift on the Xbox app on my phone over 24 hours ago. The order went through and they charged me but when I go to view the order status it still says...