Still haven't received my free £50 bundle. Was told by Xbox to add my service request ...

Discus and support Still haven't received my free £50 bundle. Was told by Xbox to add my service request ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Service request number: [Mod Removed] I hadn't revived my free £50 code which I was entitled to after meeting the requirements needed to get this... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by jordan jammer, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Still haven't received my free £50 bundle. Was told by Xbox to add my service request ...

Service request number: [Mod Removed]

I hadn't revived my free £50 code which I was entitled to after meeting the requirements needed to get this reward. I brought the Xbox one on the 4th of October and I had first met the requirements after on the 4th October i had added to my account from
    the Xbox 360 and put it on the Xbox one. from the 10th to the 24th i had not received my code but my friend how brought the Xbox one at the same time as me had received his code on the 28th October. To this day i still have not got my code, i rung up Xbox
    on the 3rd of November to explain the situation. he then redirected me to the Xbox Forums where i had posted and had not received a reply. i got another message from Xbox stating whether I got the £50, and if I haven't then to ring up and they will deal with
    it again. So I then rung up again and they then said to add my service request number so that they can look up my requests and for the process to speed up. I hope this information is useful and will help towards redeeming my code.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Jordan.

:)

jordan jammer, Nov 10, 2014
  2. Did not receive codes from gears of war ultimate edition Disc copy

I purchased an xbox one bundle that included GOW, Ori, and Rare Replay on black Friday Nov 2015. I never received code for gow2, 3, or judgement. I called and chatted with xbox support about it. They told me to make this post. Service request number: 1327991010.

Disizstoopid1, Nov 10, 2014
  3. Dark Souls 1 Missing Code

I ordered Dark Souls 3 Deluxe on Feb 21st and still haven't received my free code for Dark Souls 1. I was told to post this reference number from my chat session:

[Mod Removed]

StrawCaribou142, Nov 10, 2014
  4. Still haven't received my free £50 bundle. Was told by Xbox to add my service request ...

Hey there, Jordan! I responded to you over in
    this thread. Let's keep this all in that thread there so that we can keep the troubleshooting nice and neat. Still haven't received my free £50 bundle. Was told by Xbox to add my service request ... :)

Misses Quinzel, Nov 11, 2014
Thema:

Still haven't received my free £50 bundle. Was told by Xbox to add my service request ...

1. Still haven't received my free £50 bundle. Was told by Xbox to add my service request ... - Similar Threads - Still haven't received

2. Still haven't received my vbucks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't received my vbucks: I bought the promotion onomy suster's account so she who has never had gold or vbucks could buy the battle pass its been 2 weeks and we haven't received anything 4532c06f-4f81-4e04-b608-1253f94984a2
  3. Redeemed gems for a vault prize (10k & 5k reward points) and I still haven't received them HELP

in XBoX Rewards
    Redeemed gems for a vault prize (10k & 5k reward points) and I still haven't received them HELP: I redeemed my gems and haven't received my rewards. The gems show as redeemed please help and send my 15k reward points Thank you 5d052d1e-13f5-422a-87fa-e0df86c47742
  4. Have not received rewards from Xbox Quest July 17-30 and still haven't received 3 months from ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received rewards from Xbox Quest July 17-30 and still haven't received 3 months from ...: As the title says I haven't received the rewards for quest completion yet, as well at the 3 months of Live I was supposed to get in June. I did check my account and the only thing for 3 months...
  5. still haven't received my reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    still haven't received my reward: I still haven't received my xbox quest of the month reward, like honestly where is it 814c353e-ebb6-432e-8ad9-dd304adad256
  6. Still haven't received the E3 mixpot reward.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't received the E3 mixpot reward.: I still haven't received any of the mixpot rewards, including the Halo 5 helmet pack from watching the Microsoft E3 mixer stream. My gamertag is , thanks. 823604f8-a05f-41fb-a3f1-dc3e47ad4087
  7. took the 3 months of free xbox live gold deal , still haven't received the redemption code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    took the 3 months of free xbox live gold deal , still haven't received the redemption code: as my annual xbox live subscription was about to end i had a promotion appear saying "don't leave, here get 3 months free xbox gold when your purchase 3 months" ( stating i would receive the...
  8. Still haven't received my Voices of War req pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't received my Voices of War req pack: Watched the whole of the Halo World Championship finals on Mixer including all of championship Sunday and the grand final between Splyce and Tox. Despite 343 and Mixers promise I'd receive the...
  9. I still haven't received state of decay year one survival edition from pre ordering sod2 ult ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I still haven't received state of decay year one survival edition from pre ordering sod2 ult ...: I pre ordered state of decay 2 ultimate edition (on xbox) about 30 min before it released and I am yet to receive my code for state of decay: year one survival edition. Is there any way to get...
  10. Bought a game for someone as a gift and they still haven't received the download code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game for someone as a gift and they still haven't received the download code.: I bought my boyfriend Ark: Aberration as a gift on the Xbox app on my phone over 24 hours ago. The order went through and they charged me but when I go to view the order status it still says...