STILL HAVING ISSUES WITH ADDONS WITH GAMEPASS

Discus and support STILL HAVING ISSUES WITH ADDONS WITH GAMEPASS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Gamepass still hasn't let me get the free sarah conner and 800 & other things,, my xbox just says loading on the screen,, i killed gamepass, then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fatboysworld, Oct 26, 2019.

1. fatboysworld
    fatboysworld Guest

Gamepass still hasn't let me get the free sarah conner and 800 & other things,, my xbox just says loading on the screen,, i killed gamepass, then renewed trying to solve problem, if it doesn't work i really don't need it for the 2 only games i play from
    it, plz fix this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

fatboysworld, Oct 26, 2019
  2. khader Alhowari Win User

Hey my friend

That for ultimate game pass

If u have game pass subscription only u can't get it .thanks
  3. Apolitical989 Win User

Can't download Ridge Racer 6's music files from Xbox Live Marketplace.

Both. They start at the certain point and then stops. I tried clearing the system cache and restart the 360. The second try I have done, it never starts. There is no error code that I can find. All I can find is "Can't Download (Name of Addon)". I even tried
    downloading under the wired connection and still get the same issue. What I can really do? So far, the three music addons for Ridge Racer 6 that I bought for 80msp each have not finished downloading and neither it will be playable in my hard drive. That includes
    all the music addons for Ridge Racer 6. The car DLC addons work fine, just the music addons don't seem to work.
  4. Hordie Win User

Witcher 3

Hi BidKhan8653429!

All Game patches (with the exception of some addons) come down automatically, and still those are pretty automatic. Are you having issues getting a patch to install or come down?
  5. {Parity} Win User

Error 0x803f800e Renew your Xbox Game Pass subscription

If that was a game you got with a gamepass subscription you will have to still have the subscription and the game still has to be on gamepass to play it.
  6. kev edin Win User

hello neighbor xbox game pass (pc)

Hi there as gamepass ultimate is still in beta there are a few teething issues with some games . 👍
Thema:

1. STILL HAVING ISSUES WITH ADDONS WITH GAMEPASS - Similar Threads - STILL HAVING ISSUES

2. Still haveing ongoing issue with seeing the wish list notifications after picking products...

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing ongoing issue with seeing the wish list notifications after picking products...: Xbox Insider Staff Since the last post I made here 12 days ago about not seeing the wish list notifications showing up in the guide where the Alerts bell is in the guide. after going to the store...
  3. Still have issue with orange light continues to stay orange after the new play and charge...

in XboX Insiders
    Still have issue with orange light continues to stay orange after the new play and charge...: Still haveing continueous issue when changing my controller useing new play and charge kit. each time I have been chargeing my play and I’m charge kit battery when it’s completely dead and after...
  4. Still haveing ongoing issue with prey game when playing game will freeze after a while this...

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing ongoing issue with prey game when playing game will freeze after a while this...: I have ran into this ongoing issue with the prey game when I go to launch the prey game when I start playing the game witch is a downloaded game from the store on the console it runs great and...
  5. Still having X-Box Signing In issues....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still having X-Box Signing In issues....: I still cannot log into xbox live even though I have received notification that the sign in is back up and running. I get error code 0x801901f4 but when i search for this to see what it is it does...
  6. Anyone having issues with any games still??? Went from 7 unplayable games to only 2, but...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having issues with any games still??? Went from 7 unplayable games to only 2, but...: It’s a bit of a weird situation, a while back there was a point where all builds weren’t able to play these 7 games, then after a few updates the beta builds were actually more stable than the...
  7. Still have on going issue with GamePass tab with not being able to add games or remove...

in XboX Insiders
    Still have on going issue with GamePass tab with not being able to add games or remove...: I’m still not seeing the text for remove when highlighted in play later and also the other games in GamePass does not cause a message in the lower right to press X to add to play later. I was also...
  8. Still haveing ongoing freezing issues when playing any game

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing ongoing freezing issues when playing any game: I have noticed again an ongoing continuous issue when playing download games from store or when I use a game disc to play a game on my Xbox one x. as soon as a start playing a downloaded game or a...
  9. Still having issues with hard-wired connections

in XboX Insiders
    Still having issues with hard-wired connections: It's been a few months now and it seems to have been pushed under the rug. Whenever hard wired the xbox will randomly think theres no internet and it takes either a restart or changing the...
  10. Still have issues with flashing black screen at times when I do anything on my console and...

in XboX Insiders
    Still have issues with flashing black screen at times when I do anything on my console and...: I have been noticeing the last few days since the latest update that went out for the Alpha Ring I have been exspirienceing so loading on homescreen dashboard. and I have also been encountering as...