STILL HAVING ISSUES WITH ADDONS WITH GAMEPASS

Discus and support STILL HAVING ISSUES WITH ADDONS WITH GAMEPASS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Gamepass still hasn't let me get the free sarah conner and 800 & other things,, my xbox just says loading on the screen,, i killed gamepass, then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fatboysworld, Oct 26, 2019.

1. fatboysworld
    fatboysworld Guest

Gamepass still hasn't let me get the free sarah conner and 800 & other things,, my xbox just says loading on the screen,, i killed gamepass, then renewed trying to solve problem, if it doesn't work i really don't need it for the 2 only games i play from
    it, plz fix this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

fatboysworld, Oct 26, 2019
  2. khader Alhowari Win User

Hey my friend

That for ultimate game pass

If u have game pass subscription only u can't get it .thanks
  3. crazydude1965 Win User

Game pass issue

Sorry about your issue friend i think if you delete game go to store and redownload purchase as long as it wasnt a addon you should find the game might work i think you just need to remove the gamepass association if youve cancelled gamepass
  4. [Farscape] Win User

Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions

that is an addon(DLC) for Forza Horizon 4, you can either purchase the main game or purchase gamepass and get access to the main game.
  5. Apolitical989 Win User

Can't download Ridge Racer 6's music files from Xbox Live Marketplace.

Both. They start at the certain point and then stops. I tried clearing the system cache and restart the 360. The second try I have done, it never starts. There is no error code that I can find. All I can find is "Can't Download (Name of Addon)". I even tried
    downloading under the wired connection and still get the same issue. What I can really do? So far, the three music addons for Ridge Racer 6 that I bought for 80msp each have not finished downloading and neither it will be playable in my hard drive. That includes
    all the music addons for Ridge Racer 6. The car DLC addons work fine, just the music addons don't seem to work.
  6. Hordie Win User

Witcher 3

Hi BidKhan8653429!

All Game patches (with the exception of some addons) come down automatically, and still those are pretty automatic. Are you having issues getting a patch to install or come down?
Thema:

1. STILL HAVING ISSUES WITH ADDONS WITH GAMEPASS - Similar Threads - STILL HAVING ISSUES

2. Still having audio issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still having audio issues: I have been struggling to find a solution to the distorted audio on my xbox one for a few days now. Again this is not an issue with my headset nor the controller. I just checked the audio settings...
  3. I cant unenroll my console, i close my account and reopened but nothing, still have this issues

in XboX Insiders
    I cant unenroll my console, i close my account and reopened but nothing, still have this issues: [IMG] submitted by /u/StarWarsPR30 [link] [comments]
  4. I still have this issue with my Xbox and I was wondering.

in XboX Insiders
    I still have this issue with my Xbox and I was wondering.: For the people who work over at Xbox if I gave one of you guys my Xbox Serial Number can you guys remove me from the program? So I get to use my Xbox again submitted by /u/C0zycomputer [link]...
  5. Still having the same issue with my Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still having the same issue with my Xbox: I’ve posted in here before and thank you for two who replied when i last seen but it hasn’t worked and i’ve tried to reach xbox support and im still having trouble i’ve dine everything. Anyway...
  6. Still haveing ongoing issues with the movies 2019 when I’m watching any movie I choose to...

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing ongoing issues with the movies 2019 when I’m watching any movie I choose to...: I’m still haveing issues with the 2019 app latest version of the app when I’m watching any movie I choose to watch I’m still encountering the white circle just keeps spinning like it trying to...
  7. Im still experiencing an ongoing issue with my games I have installed not showing up where...

in XboX Insiders
    Im still experiencing an ongoing issue with my games I have installed not showing up where...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  8. I’m still experiencing issue with where it says Games I have 1 installed game and 2 pre...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m still experiencing issue with where it says Games I have 1 installed game and 2 pre...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  9. Dolby atmos still have issues equalizer settings reverting to default

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby atmos still have issues equalizer settings reverting to default: Its with the Dolby access app it keeps reverting back yo default equalizer settings. This happening to any1 else. Its Its a daily issue 4 me submitted by /u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox One S soft factory default reset still having start issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S soft factory default reset still having start issues: Had Xbox One S for a week, then had slow start and then error taking too long to load anything. Tried the hard reboot, didn’t work. Tried soft factory reset, wouldn’t ever reset. Finally did the...