Still having issues, would this cause double NAT detected to pop up?

Discus and support Still having issues, would this cause double NAT detected to pop up? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] so im still getting the double NAT detected message on my xbox. But my NAT type is now moderate instead of strict which is good. Im not sure if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by darrenowen1, May 13, 2019.

1. darrenowen1
    darrenowen1 Guest

Still having issues, would this cause double NAT detected to pop up? [​IMG]
    so
    im still getting the double NAT detected message on my xbox. But my NAT type is now moderate instead of strict which is good. Im not sure if this would be the cause of the double NAT message and if so which one would i remove?

:)

darrenowen1, May 13, 2019
  2. SoG JJKILLERs Win User

That all looks normal idk how deep you can go that unit tbh i do not see the option i have in my set up.
  3. darrenowen1 Win User

[​IMG]
    This
    is what is shows me
  4. SoG JJKILLERs Win User

How many xboxs are on your network.

Looks like only 2

First what have you already tried?

Ive Never needed to bridge a combo modem before. Idk why people brought that up
  5. luissolid Win User

You will need to change the configuration of your modem/router.

Try to update the firmware to the last version, and select bridge mode.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Darren,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums, I'd be happy to help.

A double NAT is usually the result of having two devices giving a WIFI signal and therefore the Xbox will detect two different NAT types. What are your network hardware devices and do you by any chance have a router and a gateway? This could give off the
    double NAT type. I recommend taking a look at "Double NAT detected in your network settings" and make sure your network hardware is set up
    correctly.
Thema:

1. Still having issues, would this cause double NAT detected to pop up? - Similar Threads - Still having issues

2. Still have on going issue with GamePass tab with not being able to add games or remove...

in XboX Insiders
    Still have on going issue with GamePass tab with not being able to add games or remove...: I’m still not seeing the text for remove when highlighted in play later and also the other games in GamePass does not cause a message in the lower right to press X to add to play later. I was also...
  3. Still haveing ongoing freezing issues when playing any game

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing ongoing freezing issues when playing any game: I have noticed again an ongoing continuous issue when playing download games from store or when I use a game disc to play a game on my Xbox one x. as soon as a start playing a downloaded game or a...
  4. Still having issues with hard-wired connections

in XboX Insiders
    Still having issues with hard-wired connections: It's been a few months now and it seems to have been pushed under the rug. Whenever hard wired the xbox will randomly think theres no internet and it takes either a restart or changing the...
  5. Still have issues with flashing black screen at times when I do anything on my console and...

in XboX Insiders
    Still have issues with flashing black screen at times when I do anything on my console and...: I have been noticeing the last few days since the latest update that went out for the Alpha Ring I have been exspirienceing so loading on homescreen dashboard. and I have also been encountering as...
  6. Anyone still having issues with certain games not launching????

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone still having issues with certain games not launching????: These titles don’t run well, if at all. If I mess with the resolution and disable features like hdr, they advance a bit further but still either crash or just freeze in game. I’ve done a few bug...
  7. ClearAccess AG10: NAT type issues where no matter what i try i still have a strict NAT type

in XboX Networking Hardware
    ClearAccess AG10: NAT type issues where no matter what i try i still have a strict NAT type: ClearAccess (Modems/Gateways) AG10: NAT type issues where no matter what i try i still have a strict NAT type Hello! One of the most common causes of a strict NAT type is your networking set up...
  8. mirocsoft still having issues.

in XBoX Accessibility
    mirocsoft still having issues.: i still cant login into my account for xbox. what is up b7bf4738-d375-4410-bc6e-794ae9311b6d
  9. I have still received no help from this party issue after 36hrs+

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have still received no help from this party issue after 36hrs+: I'm still having the same issue after 36hrs+. Can't join parties nor start parties, just loads for a few seconds and pops up with 'Something went wrong with your party. Try again...
  10. 0x800488FC says servers are back up but still having the issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x800488FC says servers are back up but still having the issue: is anyone else still not able to log on? 7565a225-8157-49c0-a969-a7c15c753ab8