Still looking for assistance in signing in to my account but my question was locked despite...

Discus and support Still looking for assistance in signing in to my account but my question was locked despite... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have waited the 309 minute wait time for a call back which never came and sat in the chat assistance box for well over an hour without ever getting... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MrCrunch8, Aug 8, 2019.

1. MrCrunch8
    MrCrunch8 Guest

Still looking for assistance in signing in to my account but my question was locked despite...

I have waited the 309 minute wait time for a call back which never came and sat in the chat assistance box for well over an hour without ever getting assistance and even here instead of help I get my Cry For Help locked so I can no longer get support.
    This is a very odd form of customer service. For a nearly $500 product I wouldn't think I would be ignored from all three of the options for assistance.

:)

MrCrunch8, Aug 8, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Still looking for assistance in signing in to my account but my question was locked despite no assistance given.

Hi MrCrunch8,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing issues contacting support. Unfortunately due to outages there are many people attempting to contact support, please check out our

Xbox Live Service Status
    page for information and updates pertaining to the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for understanding.
  3. pawncrackers Win User

Still looking for assistance in signing in to my account but my question was locked despite no assistance given.

There is currently a service outage that is likely to be the root cause of your issues.

Xbox Support
    are aware. Please be patient while the team works on a fix.

Best,

L
  4. YawningRocket52 Win User

Game corrupted?

Thanks for the info... I have already changed my accounts location to Germany and the location of my Xbox is still Germany. Doesn't work tho. The download was restarting itself a couple of times and then it said "Corrupted" again. I guess the game is still
    locked despite the fact that my account now is a german one.
  5. darthmichael7 Win User

Microsoft Points Missing

If i report this, can i still get achievements while my account is locked, or is it completely locked and i cant sign on at all?
  6. TimeFire Win User

How long does the investigation last?

Shouldn't they have locked my account by now? I can still sign in and play online.
Thema:

1. Still looking for assistance in signing in to my account but my question was locked despite... - Similar Threads - Still looking assistance

2. I've seen all the forums about it(ALL) and i still can't create posts looking for group

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've seen all the forums about it(ALL) and i still can't create posts looking for group: I ALREADY SENT 3 CONPLAINTS TO THE XBOX ASSISTANCE IT'S NOTHING NOTHING i'm VERY DISAPPOINTED IN IT I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE... AAAAAAAAAAAA b22ef21e-d382-49be-a7ee-4098f6819215
  3. I liked the new design, but it still looks unpolished

in XboX Insiders
    I liked the new design, but it still looks unpolished: [IMG] I know there can be more greater issues on the system itself, but I still think it needs to be addressed. As mentioned, I like the new design language of the Xbox in general, but it...
  4. It's PS4 Minecraft but still Microsoft Plz Look

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It's PS4 Minecraft but still Microsoft Plz Look: one of my friends signed in with Microsoft account on my PS4 on Minecraft so we did all this stuff with the code and stuff but then and now some time later I tried to sign into mine and Microsoft...
  5. Looking for Groups and Clubs still not working in 2020

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for Groups and Clubs still not working in 2020: Xbox, Please explain to me why I can’t post to Looking for Groups or respond to them on the xbox one x as well as the app on my phone. Also I can’t join clubs either. I have called on these...
  6. Gamerscore reset many years ago, still looking for a solution

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore reset many years ago, still looking for a solution: You'll have to pardon me for this complicated story but it has been bothering me since mid-2011 and I have had no solution since then. It practically made me stop paying for Xbox Live as well....
  7. Still Waiting for someone to look into my problem

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Still Waiting for someone to look into my problem: I've been waiting for my Xbox live rewards points and VIP status for a ridiculous amount of time and still haven't received them.I've spoken to customer service multiple times as well and have...
  8. "8007007A",Wow look at this my profile didn't fully download but it still says "I signed in".

in XBoX on Consoles
    "8007007A",Wow look at this my profile didn't fully download but it still says "I signed in".: [img] 7e299cd7-6833-4003-950a-c1c8cd98fc9f
  9. Look on Halloween 2017 my communication banWas supposed to be over but it is still there to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Look on Halloween 2017 my communication banWas supposed to be over but it is still there to ...: I really want to know why I still can’t communicate on Xbox live since my baNWas supposed to be over on Halloween and I’ve been waiting every day since then for it to go away...
  10. ***Need Enforcement Help*** Old Account that still Looks Active

in XBoX on Consoles
    ***Need Enforcement Help*** Old Account that still Looks Active: I deleted my old Microsoft account around 2 years ago but I can still see my old Xbox Profile in peoples friends list and I can still even add that old profile as a friend. I've contacted online...