Still no access to Samurai Shodown Season Pass

Discus and support Still no access to Samurai Shodown Season Pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased Samurai Shodown from the store page of my Xbox on June 28th being interested in the promotion involving it's Season Pass (if you purchase... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FlukyJoker, Aug 14, 2019 at 7:15 AM.

1. FlukyJoker
    FlukyJoker Guest

I purchased Samurai Shodown from the store page of my Xbox on June 28th being interested in the promotion involving it's Season Pass (if you purchase the game within the first week of its release, which I did, you also get the Season Pass for free). I noticed
    afterward that despite downloading the pass, it did not appear as apart of the "manage game" tab for Samurai Shodown, I was concerned I wouldn't get access to the new characters that would become available in the future and made this
    post regarding the issue.
    I decided to wait until the first pieces of extra content would become available and see if I could access it before pressing the issue further.

The first piece of content has become available, but I still don't have access and the Season Pass still doesn't appear associated with my account. At this point I would like to be given a code or something similar to get access to the Samurai Shodown Season
    Pass as per the promotion that was available on its initial release, since I should be applicable for it.

Is this something that can be done? I enjoy this game and want to play the with the extra characters as they come out.

:)

2. Smwutches Win User

Codes are no given via the forums so that's not something we could do here. As stated in your original thread, the developers are aware of an issue and are working on a fix. Have you tried downloading the first DLC? If you do own the season pass you should
    be able to download it for free. Some season pass owners are still showing they have to purchase the DLC, but if you own it digitally, uninstalling and reinstalling the game will typically fix it.
  3. MidProShot Win User

I havent had access to it.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  5. FlukyJoker Win User

I checked the FAQ for Xbox support regarding purchases and game codes, but nothing I saw pertaining to the issue I'm experiencing. I posted on this forum in the hopes that a moderator or admin would be able to send me a code so that I could get the Season
    Pass on my Xbox and I could be done with this issue.

If I were to get a code and finally have the Season Pass properly downloaded on my Xbox, I would be satisfied.
  6. FlukyJoker Win User

Thank you for the advice. Initially when I checked the DLC on the store, it listed the price and I assumed I would have to pay for it. Once I actually clicked on it, I was able to immediately download it for no charge. I appreciate your assistance, thank
    you.
Thema:

1. Still no access to Samurai Shodown Season Pass - Similar Threads - Still access Samurai

2. Still No Access to Movies & T.v

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still No Access to Movies & T.v: Hi Yes,I still can't watch my paid for films or tv! If i was your boss i would be whipping your butts with a hoursewhip you cowboys. 26ddfb89-f8bc-4ac6-b757-1d79cedab7a7
  3. I tried to purchase XBox Game Pass Beta PC. Got charged twice and still no game access

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to purchase XBox Game Pass Beta PC. Got charged twice and still no game access: [img] My friend told me about the $1 monthly subscription to the XBox PC game pass. i decided to setup my payment methods for my Microsoft account with a Thailand eCard. However, I could not...
  4. Still cannot access The X Files on my 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still cannot access The X Files on my 360.: "The Complete X Files"seasons 1-10 that I purchased in 2017 is "no longer available to me" according to the Xbox live chat assistant. My laptop tells me that all 217 episodes are there, but my 360...
  5. Still cannot access Fortnite

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still cannot access Fortnite: Hi there. I have done that several times and it does not seem to work. We have also gone through the troubleshooting with the E105 and E106 messages. We have changed games discs and have no...
  6. Still cannot access Xbox Live Rewards points

in XBoX Rewards
    Still cannot access Xbox Live Rewards points: hello, Just received another email from Xbox, summarizing my rewards earnings for December 2017. At the top of the email is a message that says there seems to be an error with my account: please...
  7. xbox still not allowing access windows 10 laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox still not allowing access windows 10 laptop: Tried, tried and retried for over 4 months xbox will not run to allow me to play Microsoft solitaire etc same old error and try again later ... windows 10 updates have not cleared the issue so...
  8. my account ban was overturned but I still cannot access my acount

in XBoX on Consoles
    my account ban was overturned but I still cannot access my acount: my ban is overturned but I still cannot access my account c2ab6188-4242-430e-b768-6465998728c1
  9. Xbox live paid for, but still won’t let me access it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live paid for, but still won’t let me access it.: I was prompted to buy more Xbox live since my last subscription ran out. It gave me the choices of different amount of months and so I chose the 12-month option for $39.99. I had around $51...
  10. Paid my past due payments for EA Access, but account still suspended?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid my past due payments for EA Access, but account still suspended?: how can I fix my ea access account, having paid the standing orders da259ce4-6f78-45e8-b69e-7f960fa9a504