Still no bio.

Discus and support Still no bio. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm sure many people have complained about this, but its been over a year since ive been able to edit my bio. Its not a privacy thing. I figured they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Arc Skypaw, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Arc Skypaw
    Arc Skypaw Guest

Still no bio.

I'm sure many people have complained about this, but its been over a year since ive been able to edit my bio. Its not a privacy thing. I figured they would have it fixed by now but i assume they dont unless im the only one still with this problem

Please help it would be appretiated

:)

Arc Skypaw, Aug 5, 2014
  2. Tomatoes4647
    Tomatoes4647 Guest
    My Xbox freezes when I try to Change my Bio!!!

I decided to change my bio because I wanted to put something new. When I tried to change my bio, my Xbox just froze. I thought that it was just a glitch and I turned off my Xbox. When I attempted to do it three more times it still froze. My friends say
    I still have my old bio on but, it says on my Xbox that I have no bio. What is the problem with my Xbox?

Tomatoes4647, Aug 5, 2014
  3. Still no bio.

DigitalAssassin, Aug 5, 2014
  4. DigitalAssassin Win User

Still no bio.

5. Dirty Loco Win User

Code of UnderAGE Conduct - banned again

That's you bio now, but what was it 6 months ago? An offending bio, even one you've already changed is still an offending bio.

You can't not follow the rules just because you have a problem with people reading your bio.
  6. medium bloke Win User

my friend cant use bio

Have you tried changing the bio from the Xbox.com website? That still works for me.

However, since your friend still has 'Code of Conduct' written in the bio, it may take a while to be able to change it. This could be part of the punishment.
  7. HeYYiTzPaT Win User

BiO Gaming is Recruiting!

BiO is still accepting applications, so come turn yours in today!
  8. ZombieTron Win User

The Letters EG banned from XBL

Just so you all know, you can put EG in your BIO, just not in your MOTTO. So, you are still able to identify your clan in your bio without any problems.
Thema:

Still no bio.

1. Still no bio. - Similar Threads - Still bio

2. Minecraft Beta still there after leaving! HELP!

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta still there after leaving! HELP!: I've done everything! I'm on Xbox One. I've un-enrolled from the Insider Beta of Minecraft. I've uninstalled all versions of Minecraft from my console, & reinstalled them. The beta is still...
  3. Locked out of my Microsoft account, still being billed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of my Microsoft account, still being billed: I bought an xbox one x, and tried to log in to my account, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** , but I need to verify it because of "unusual activity" despite me...
  4. I'm in the Xbox Insiders Program, I followed every step on learn more, and yet I still...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in the Xbox Insiders Program, I followed every step on learn more, and yet I still...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Redd_9173 [link] [comments]
  5. Can you still apply to Alpha Skip-Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Can you still apply to Alpha Skip-Ahead: Are Xbox still open to applications via Report a Problem and locating Apply to Preview. Asking for a friend :) submitted by /u/Monjakey [link] [comments]
  6. Still can’t use my mic idk whts goin on at all I want to use my mic for streaming but...

in XboX Insiders
    Still can’t use my mic idk whts goin on at all I want to use my mic for streaming but...: submitted by /u/sora1123 [link] [comments]
  7. still cant start streaming while in insider

in XboX Insiders
    still cant start streaming while in insider: [IMG] submitted by /u/Tikiiu [link] [comments]
  8. I asked for a refund at the 13 day release mark and now it's day 15. Am I still getting my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I asked for a refund at the 13 day release mark and now it's day 15. Am I still getting my...: I requested a refund on November 4, 2019 for WWE 2K20 Deluxe Edition which I preordered. At the time of the request, 13 days had passed since the game's release where as of now, the game still...
  9. Beta ring, but still can't stream?

in XboX Insiders
    Beta ring, but still can't stream?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Badwolfe87 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox insider tweeted and said they've rolled out streaming to omega, but it still says it's...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider tweeted and said they've rolled out streaming to omega, but it still says it's...: I'm in the US, and in the omega ring. When I try to connect to my Xbox, it still says it's not supported in my ring or region. Anyone else having this issue? submitted by /u/imSoConfused67...