Still no Discord nitro code for the Xbox game pass beta that I sighned up for and I cant...

Discus and support Still no Discord nitro code for the Xbox game pass beta that I sighned up for and I cant... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I do not own an Xbox One (I used to). I subscribed to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to benefit of the PC games access along with various benefits, such... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Etherd, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Etherd
    Etherd Guest

Still no Discord nitro code for the Xbox game pass beta that I sighned up for and I cant...

I do not own an Xbox One (I used to). I subscribed to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to benefit of the PC games access along with various benefits, such as Discord Nitro. It's been a few days already and I never received any code through email, the Nitro subscription
    didn't activate by itself on my Discord account (linked to the same email as my Microsoft account).

Why did you advertise that this was included with the Game Pass if we, PC-only players, cannot benefit from it ? How can I get my code ?

:)

Etherd, Jan 13, 2020
  2. GodDream00 Win User

XBOX Ultimate Game Pass Discord Nitro

HI,

I am not looking for Discord Nitro's XBOX Game pass deal - that has already been available.

What I am looking for are the codes to have 3 months of Discord Nitro that was offered with the ultimate pass.

Thanks
  3. TheRazorEnigma Win User

Xbox Game Pass

Hello, this is a quote from the discord website about claiming the discord nitro.

"

Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.

"

This is from the Spotify website, about claiming it.

"Your code for 6 months of Spotify Premium will be sent via email and the Xbox console message center following your purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta). The code must be redeemed at the Spotify website provided in the message
    or email."

I hope this helps,

4. SahajJain Win User

Still no Discord nitro code for the Xbox game pass beta that I sighned up for and I cant get in touch with a rep.

I have not received any code in the message center, I bought game pass ultimate in December
  5. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

Still no Discord nitro code for the Xbox game pass beta that I sighned up for and I cant get in touch with a rep.

did you use the link or qr code provided by xbox? If not, try to contact Xbox technical support
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there
    SahajJain

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically
    to you!
Thema:

1. Still no Discord nitro code for the Xbox game pass beta that I sighned up for and I cant... - Similar Threads - Still Discord nitro

2. i joind the program and even have the app on my xbox for it but i still cant stream my...

in XboX Insiders
    i joind the program and even have the app on my xbox for it but i still cant stream my...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ninjabronie19 [link] [comments]
  3. Operation Flashpoint Red River Still not on the xbox store for download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Operation Flashpoint Red River Still not on the xbox store for download?: Me and a mate of mine have been waiting for years for a digital version of this game to be available on the Xbox One store. Is there any hope that it'll make it's return soon? I miss it so much....
  4. Game clip trim feature fails, for years now, still.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game clip trim feature fails, for years now, still.: I can't even find the specific category to report this on the console. I've reported this at least half a dozen times on the console directly. I make clips to report problems with games. If I...
  5. Xbox Dashboard Update - Still have old dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Dashboard Update - Still have old dashboard: Hi, I currently have a Xbox One X and I have completed all updates but my dashboard has not changed. I have spoken to my friends and they have the new xbox dashboard while my xbox is still...
  6. My xbox is in omega and even after the update I still cant counsel stream :(

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox is in omega and even after the update I still cant counsel stream :(: [IMG] submitted by /u/Belgarath12 [link] [comments]
  7. Dolby atmos still switches to windows sonic

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby atmos still switches to windows sonic: I have turtle beach stealth 700s fully wireless and I have atoms and every so often it will switch from atmos to sonic and also the equalizer in the Dolby app switches off submitted by...
  8. Kingdoms of Amalur: reckoning DLC still broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kingdoms of Amalur: reckoning DLC still broken: I am new to Xbox, i use it mainly for game pass and 360 games. After after downloading this... the weapon & armor, might, finesse, and sorcery packs still dont work. Only the Mass effect armor...
  9. I still haven't received my code for Discord Nitro and EA Access and we're approaching...

in XBoX on Windows
    I still haven't received my code for Discord Nitro and EA Access and we're approaching...: As the title states I bought the XBOX Gamepass Ultimate on 12/12/2019 and here we are now on 1/2/2020 and I still haven't received the code for Discord Nitro OR EA Access. I've messaged Xbox...
  10. Been over a week still haven't recieved my Spotify premium or Discord Nitro.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Been over a week still haven't recieved my Spotify premium or Discord Nitro.: Soo.... It's been about a week or to be more precise 9 days since i got my Xbox ultimate pass. Im on a pc( computer). And i got the ultimate pass for 3 months for 1$. I was told that I would...