Still no Discord nitro code for the Xbox game pass beta that I sighned up for and I cant...

Discus and support Still no Discord nitro code for the Xbox game pass beta that I sighned up for and I cant... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I do not own an Xbox One (I used to). I subscribed to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to benefit of the PC games access along with various benefits, such... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Etherd, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Etherd
    Etherd Guest

Still no Discord nitro code for the Xbox game pass beta that I sighned up for and I cant...

I do not own an Xbox One (I used to). I subscribed to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to benefit of the PC games access along with various benefits, such as Discord Nitro. It's been a few days already and I never received any code through email, the Nitro subscription
    didn't activate by itself on my Discord account (linked to the same email as my Microsoft account).

Why did you advertise that this was included with the Game Pass if we, PC-only players, cannot benefit from it ? How can I get my code ?

:)

Etherd, Jan 13, 2020
  2. GodDream00 Win User

XBOX Ultimate Game Pass Discord Nitro

HI,

I am not looking for Discord Nitro's XBOX Game pass deal - that has already been available.

What I am looking for are the codes to have 3 months of Discord Nitro that was offered with the ultimate pass.

Thanks
  3. TheRazorEnigma Win User

Xbox Game Pass

Hello, this is a quote from the discord website about claiming the discord nitro.

"

Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.

"

This is from the Spotify website, about claiming it.

"Your code for 6 months of Spotify Premium will be sent via email and the Xbox console message center following your purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta). The code must be redeemed at the Spotify website provided in the message
    or email."

I hope this helps,

4. AlexanderKaramyan Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate | didnt get my discord nitro code

Hi, I have the same issue,I purchased game pass ultimate but still didnt get the nitro code,and no i never got discord nitro perk before
  5. AndrewCiastko Win User

Discord Nitro with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

6. SahajJain Win User

Still no Discord nitro code for the Xbox game pass beta that I sighned up for and I cant get in touch with a rep.

I have not received any code in the message center, I bought game pass ultimate in December
Thema:

1. Still no Discord nitro code for the Xbox game pass beta that I sighned up for and I cant... - Similar Threads - Still Discord nitro

2. Need advice whether i could still have my series 1 xbox elite controller repaired

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need advice whether i could still have my series 1 xbox elite controller repaired: Is there a way i could still have my xbox elite controller series 1 repaired? Had to replace it last year due to left stick drifting. Been meaning to have it repaired but just got caught up with...
  3. Order was canceled in the store for no reason, but I was still charged

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Order was canceled in the store for no reason, but I was still charged: I tried to purchase a digital xbox giftcard yesterday, and my order appeared as pending. I have bought gift cards before and it was always instant. I checked back this morning and my order was...
  4. Latest update released 12/4 and series x optimised games crash still

in XboX Insiders
    Latest update released 12/4 and series x optimised games crash still: How did i get new update without series x not set to instant on? Re downloaded tetris effect but it still crashes to homescreen. Would be nice if they specified which stability improvements they...
  5. I was still charged after Microsoft canceled my order for no reason

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I was still charged after Microsoft canceled my order for no reason: Last night i bought a $5 gift card and the order showed up as pending, which is weird, since it is almost always instant. When i checked the order this morning it says jt was canceled, with no...
  6. Xbox Series X turning off with no Info, Joypad still online/connected

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X turning off with no Info, Joypad still online/connected: Hi there, i am on the Insider Programm but actual having the regular OS Build on my Series X. Since the last official Update the Box sometimes turning off, no Info, in one Moment its on then its...
  7. Purchased Series X on launch day and still a pending order with no end in sight

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased Series X on launch day and still a pending order with no end in sight: I’m sure many people are in the same boat as I am. I bought the Series X on launch day from Microsoft and still have no shipping confirmation or anything of the sort. Just “pending”. After the...
  8. Is Xbox live still supported on Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox live still supported on Xbox 360?: Is Xbox live still supported on Xbox 360? 0074db10-8c50-48b6-9d4a-de1cdbc5b98b
  9. I still haven't received my code for Discord Nitro and EA Access and we're approaching...

in XBoX on Windows
    I still haven't received my code for Discord Nitro and EA Access and we're approaching...: As the title states I bought the XBOX Gamepass Ultimate on 12/12/2019 and here we are now on 1/2/2020 and I still haven't received the code for Discord Nitro OR EA Access. I've messaged Xbox...
  10. Been over a week still haven't recieved my Spotify premium or Discord Nitro.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Been over a week still haven't recieved my Spotify premium or Discord Nitro.: Soo.... It's been about a week or to be more precise 9 days since i got my Xbox ultimate pass. Im on a pc( computer). And i got the ultimate pass for 3 months for 1$. I was told that I would...