Still no Dolby Vision for UHD Blu-Rays?

Discus and support Still no Dolby Vision for UHD Blu-Rays? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, Still no Dolby Vision for UHD Blu-Rays? for ONE X/S ? submitted by /u/darekpro [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/darekpro, Sep 11, 2020.

1. /u/darekpro
    /u/darekpro Guest

Hi, Still no Dolby Vision for UHD Blu-Rays? for ONE X/S ?

submitted by /u/darekpro
    [link] [comments]

/u/darekpro, Sep 11, 2020
  2. Deus ex Mox Win User

Dolby Vision - Blu-ray player app

Of course the Blu-Ray disks I'm using are UHD and have Dolby Vision.

Dolby Vision is enabled on Xbox One X settings, TV HDMI ports are in Enhanced mode (4:4:4 4K/UHD HDR 60Hz), and the TV test (that can be found inside Xbox menu) returns all green ticks for my Xbox-to-TV connection.

As said, Dolby Vision works with all streaming apps... but not when playing Blu-Ray UHD Dolby Vision disks.
  3. BUSA1963 Win User

Dolby vision in the Netflix app

I have an LG oled c7 and watch netflix trough webOs .

By doing it this way you should get Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos.

Microsoft will roll out an sofware update for netflix Dolby Vision shortly.

For the moment Dolby Vision is not supported on the Netflix app via Xbox.

I hope they also update the blu ray player shortly because there is much more content available on 4k uhd blu ray.
  4. Slder9150 Win User

XBOX ONE X used as a Blu Ray player band Dolby Vision

Thanks for the quick reply. Can you tell me if support for 4K HDR Dolby Vision for the Blu Ray player is a recent firmware update? The reason I ask is that all the info and reviews I have read say that the Blu Ray player only supports 4K UHD and not 4K
    HDR Dolby Vision. Thanks again.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Do I need a new TV? (Skyrim Special Edition and the new Xbox One S)

I would hold off just a little while longer for a 4K TV. There are competing standards for HDR, with the two main ones being HDR-10 and Dolby Vision. The difference between them being the colour depth and peak brightness. HDR-10 is the standard
    chosen for UHD Blu-rays. Dolby Vision is the more advanced of the two but requires more processing hardware. Dolby Vision supports HDR-10 by default, but not the other way round.
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Netflix Not Playing 4K movies

Dolby vision is not working with UHD Blue-ray either.
Thema:

1. Still no Dolby Vision for UHD Blu-Rays? - Similar Threads - Still Dolby Vision

2. Still no development on being able to use Dolby Atmos for BOTH Home Theater and Headset at...

in XboX Insiders
    Still no development on being able to use Dolby Atmos for BOTH Home Theater and Headset at...: Come across this thread Has this really still not been addressed in 2021? I cant believe how tedious MS suggestion of "going into the audio settings and manually changing them each time,...
  3. Dolby Atmos sound latency problem still exists in XSX

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos sound latency problem still exists in XSX: Many users have been reporting noticable sound lag when using Dolby atmos feature via Dolby access app since XboxOne and it is the same case for XSX. My XSX is directly connected to atmos...
  4. Dolby atmos still have issues equalizer settings reverting to default

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby atmos still have issues equalizer settings reverting to default: Its with the Dolby access app it keeps reverting back yo default equalizer settings. This happening to any1 else. Its Its a daily issue 4 me submitted by /u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE [link] [comments]
  5. Dolby atmos still switches to windows sonic

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby atmos still switches to windows sonic: I have turtle beach stealth 700s fully wireless and I have atoms and every so often it will switch from atmos to sonic and also the equalizer in the Dolby app switches off submitted by...
  6. Still no Dolby Atmos for my Onkyo TX NR797

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still no Dolby Atmos for my Onkyo TX NR797: I just saw another thread on this 2 months ago and would like to know if there are any updates coming that will enable Atmos on my games through my receiver. I realized this issue its not just...
  7. Does Dolby Atmos Upmix still exists ??

in XboX Insiders
    Does Dolby Atmos Upmix still exists ??: I know that Dolby Atmos Upmix was in the preview Programm but I never tested it myself and doesn’t Heard anything about it since a couple months. submitted by /u/IxReadyToKillxI [link] [comments]
  8. Still no Dolby Digital 5.1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still no Dolby Digital 5.1: I see all of these posts from 2013, so I assume that no one else is having problems with Dolby Sound. I've got the same Sony receiver that my XBOX 360 and Playstation 3 were connected to and...
  9. HDMI, still using LPCM or Dolby Digital after update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI, still using LPCM or Dolby Digital after update?: Now that you can enable bitstream are you giving Dolby Digital 5.1 another look or listen? Guess it still comes down to uncompressed or not but it should be a way to avoid the XOne defaulting to...
  10. Still no Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround after update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still no Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround after update: Maybe I am missing something here, but weren't we promised Dolby Digital 5.1 for this update for optical? The two options listed now are DTS Surround Sound and Dolby Digital (not 5.1 surround) -...