Still no update to the Xbox Avatar Editor?

Discus and support Still no update to the Xbox Avatar Editor? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So it's been several weeks now regarding the Avatar Store for the Xbox Avatar Editor app. Is it dead now with no new items? I mean this has been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Radiant Sword X, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Still no update to the Xbox Avatar Editor?

So it's been several weeks now regarding the Avatar Store for the Xbox Avatar Editor app. Is it dead now with no new items? I mean this has been ongoing, but less recognizable.

:)

Radiant Sword X, Oct 26, 2019
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

The new Xbox avatars

xbox avatars are still under developments and community ideas for the new avatars is always appriciated high chance that this will be added in the next couple of updates
  3. At the Nozzle Win User

Xbox Avatars (Massive Updates)

Hello,

Currently, there are incoming updates to Xbox as a whole along with an update for the new Xbox Avatars App. However, it is still in beta testing with the Xbox insiders.

Best,

Nozzle :)
  4. Spears of Death Win User

Hey, to anyone who still can't get their rewards back, try customizing you avatar on xbox.com. I tried that and I found all of my avatar awards on there. Then, when you next sign onto your xbox, it should update your avatar.
  5. JosemberG N Win User

ainda não tivemos atualizações, mais creio que deva sair algo daqui para o final de ano..
  6. Picasso3956 Win User

The lack of content for the avatar store is largely due to it being outright abandoned by developers due to the lack of demand. Back during the 360 days everyone had avatars because there wasn't many good profile pictures. It was sort of a "big flex" back
    then having an awesome looking avatar. But nowadays most people use costume profile pictures, some of them funny, epic or scenic. There's more expression with the new profile pictures and people recognise that. It is a shame to see that lack of content being
    consistently added to the avatar store but at the same time, devs aren't going to put in the work and effort if it's not going to reward them, that reward being shmoney.
Thema:

1. Still no update to the Xbox Avatar Editor? - Similar Threads - Still update Avatar

2. After Offline Update Console Still Needs Update

in XBoX Accessibility
    After Offline Update Console Still Needs Update: Yesterday, I preformed an offline update on my xbox one s because it was not updating even after following all the troubleshooting on the xbox site, but even after the update appears to be...
  3. Minecraft: Xbox One Edition players can still update to Bedrock Edition for free!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Xbox One Edition players can still update to Bedrock Edition for free!: Hi All Not sure if you are aware of this, but you can get the Bedrock edition of Minecraft for free if you play the Xbox One Edition from now until the 30th of November. More info below (as...
  4. I am still getting update error (solved)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am still getting update error (solved): So long story short, I reset my console because I thought the issue we had last night was just me. Now it is still not letting me update and I have to update to fully reset the console. In other...
  5. Update still won't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update still won't work: I was having this problem yesterday but after a power cycle it stopped trying to update. Now the update gets to the second stage and stops halfway through and gives me a error that says there was...
  6. Its been 3 updates now and Still have Buffering problems with Plex!

in XboX Insiders
    Its been 3 updates now and Still have Buffering problems with Plex!: Its been 3 updates now on Skip Ahead, and I have sent a report with each update and still there is a problem with Plex buffering randomly after a few mins, This dose only effect PREVIEW builds as...
  7. HDR still flaky after 13th September Alpha Skip Ahead update.

in XboX Insiders
    HDR still flaky after 13th September Alpha Skip Ahead update.: Having to do continual cold reboots to get my X to correctly recognise my 4k HDR TV. Not fortunate enough to be in the 50% with the new dash so not sure if it affects both versions but this is...
  8. Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  9. With Almost 5 plus updates in Alpha Ring still network bandwidth usage is not updating

in XboX Insiders
    With Almost 5 plus updates in Alpha Ring still network bandwidth usage is not updating: I have downloaded few 100 plus GB from August till date and overall it's showing less than 37GB in August and only 1.39GB in September. submitted by /u/sakattack360 [link] [comments]
  10. Avatar Update? Is it still a thing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Avatar Update? Is it still a thing?: At E3 2017 Major Nelson showed us the new Avatars and said that they would be released Fall 2017, and yet we have not heard anything of them since. Are they still going to be released 2017, and if...