Still not received Ebon Flintlock from the 16th April Live Stream

Discus and support Still not received Ebon Flintlock from the 16th April Live Stream in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Dear sir/ma'am, I was logged into Mixer (connected to my Microsoft account) and had the live stream open (was there the entire time), but have still... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by The Moon Marble, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Still not received Ebon Flintlock from the 16th April Live Stream

Dear sir/ma'am,

I was logged into Mixer (connected to my Microsoft account) and had the live stream open (was there the entire time), but have still not received the Ebon Flintlock.

I've put in a ticket with Sea of Thieves regarding this and was told to come here and ask about it.

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated!

Kind regards,

:)

The Moon Marble, Apr 29, 2019
  2. XBF SC Joe Win User

Hey The Moon Marble,

We have sent you an Xbox Live message with further information. Be sure to check your
    Xbox Live Message Inbox on Xbox.com while signed-in, or from your Xbox One console.

Thank you for posting!
  3. Villarino Win User

4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello The Moon Marble!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! I do understand that this issue can be frustrating but, we do have an update about the situation through another

Forums Post
    from earlier today. I would suggest checking the link for further assistance into the matter. If you have any questions feel free to reply back letting us know. Again, thank you for posting on Xbox Forums!
  5. The Moon Marble Win User

Hey Villarino,

Thank you for the reply!

I've checked the billing and it doesn't show the Ebon Flintlock as of yet- maybe that means I got missed or am not eligible somehow.

I'm hoping it's just taking a long time, though

Fingers crossed!
  6. The Moon Marble Win User

Hey XBF Ruben D,

Thanks for replying.

That link seems to come up with 'page not found'
Thema:

1. Still not received Ebon Flintlock from the 16th April Live Stream - Similar Threads - Still received Ebon

2. Received a message from xbox live but after reading it and clearing it it still shows one...

in XboX Insiders
    Received a message from xbox live but after reading it and clearing it it still shows one...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MDKCODE187 [link] [comments]
  3. Payed for Zen in Neverwinter and still waiting to receive it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payed for Zen in Neverwinter and still waiting to receive it...: I have tried 4 times to buy zen in Xbox one store and in game. The money goes through, but I don't get the zen... Is it Xbox or arc?? I am in Australia who do I call......
  4. Buy $50 gc, receive $10... still have no gotten the $10

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buy $50 gc, receive $10... still have no gotten the $10: I've seen a few other people complaining they didn't get theirs either. Was wondering if this is a wide spread issue. Got the $50 gc when the promo was still going on, on the 14th, so was curious...
  5. April InsideXBOX Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintrock Still Not Received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    April InsideXBOX Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintrock Still Not Received: Hello, I logged into my account on mixer before the stream started and then watched the stream. I waited two weeks to receive this mixpot item, per the instructions, and still have not received...
  6. Still have not received my ebon flintlock skin

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still have not received my ebon flintlock skin: This is ridiculous! I still have not received my skin, have made calls to Rare, Xbox Live, and posted on the respective forums including this one. The support around this has been...
  7. Still haven't received my Ebon Flintlock pistol skin 4.4.2018

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't received my Ebon Flintlock pistol skin 4.4.2018: Hey! I still haven't for some reason received my Ebon Flintlock pistol skin from the Mixer stream at 22th. My friends already got it but i didn't. I was told to create a post here to get help from...
  8. Still haven't received my Ebon Flintlock pistol for SoT

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't received my Ebon Flintlock pistol for SoT: I still haven't received my Ebon Flintlock pistol skin for SoT. Their support directed me to creat a post here to make sure I get a code for it. Can I please get some assistance for this issue?...
  9. Ebon flintlock from mixpot still haven't received it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebon flintlock from mixpot still haven't received it: I haven't received a code for the ebon flintlock yet 2df9cb4a-6e01-4278-aafe-b4da2675037a
  10. Still haven’t received Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintlock Mixpot

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven’t received Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintlock Mixpot: I tuned in to the Insider Xbox event on Mixer while signed in on my Xbox on March 12th and I still haven’t received a code for the Ebon Flintlock through the mixpot. I made several comments on the...