Still preorder problems

Discus and support Still preorder problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I used the link before my first post here. It leads me into a faq that doesn't helps. if i click on contact it guides me here or back into the faq... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SwissShogun, Sep 7, 2019.

1. SwissShogun
    SwissShogun Guest

Still preorder problems

I used the link before my first post here. It leads me into a faq that doesn't helps. if i click on contact it guides me here or back into the faq loop. no email no nothing. And yes i have a creditcard registered

:)

SwissShogun, Sep 7, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Still preorder problems

Hi there SwissShogun,

Thanks for reaching out! I understand there is an issue with contacting support.
    For any billing, I recommend to contact Customer Support for further assistance.

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. SwissShogun Win User

Still preorder problems

If i go for payment problems every next option leads me to a faq :( there was always a live chat or phone nr.
  4. SwissShogun Win User

Still preorder problems

I dont have the see other options part. Only payment problems, subscription and password and security
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Still preorder problems

Hello Swiss,

Here is a guide for requesting a call from support. I just tried and it takes you to chat or request a call.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Still preorder problems

Hello Swiss,

Follow these steps to request a callback from Xbox support :

1. Click Here to Contact Us
    2. Select "Billing and Accounts" on Step 1
    3. Select "See other options" on Step 2, and then select
      "Payment & Billing"
    4. Select "Show contact options" on Step 3

From here you will have the option to select "Request a call from support". Hope this helps!
Thema:

Still preorder problems

1. Still preorder problems - Similar Threads - Still preorder problems

2. i preorder monster hunter world and its not on the punchcard still

in XBoX Rewards
    i preorder monster hunter world and its not on the punchcard still: i preorder monster hunter world on the January 23rd and its not on the punchcard still please fix this 8b26e268-5f80-4e03-8c2d-68cdcf650cb5
  3. Preorder punch card still awaiting payout

in XBoX Rewards
    Preorder punch card still awaiting payout: I was sent here by Xbox Live Rewards Twitter Account. I am still awaiting the 15000 credits and Gems For Completing The Pre Order Punchcard I preordered The Sims 4 November 14th, Call Of Duty...
  4. Still haven't received rewards Forza 7 preorder

in XBoX Rewards
    Still haven't received rewards Forza 7 preorder: still haven't received my$10 back in my rewards for my purchase someone said you only get $5 back I'm a 10percent back member have been for over 2 years spent $100+tax please this is ridiculous....
  5. Still have not received gta money for preordering red dead 2 ultimate edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still have not received gta money for preordering red dead 2 ultimate edition: it has been 10 days and i have still not recieved my preorder bonus for red dead redemption 2 ultimate edition. Please help db980c0f-2347-4cf1-b1ef-5fbecfb931f3
  6. GTA V promo cash for red dead redemption2 preorder still not made available after 10 days

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GTA V promo cash for red dead redemption2 preorder still not made available after 10 days: Please make available my 1 million in-game GTA V promo cash immediately for the preorder purchase of red dead redemption 2. It has been ten days. Thank you. 93d721eb-c273-4675-bfad-186e59618c2e
  7. Preordered Halo wars 2 ultimate edition Halo wars definitive edition still cant be downloaded

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Preordered Halo wars 2 ultimate edition Halo wars definitive edition still cant be downloaded: Hi I recently purchased Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition but have not received my code to download Halo Wars The Definitive Edition yet. 52f95732-772d-4940-86b6-5e2054449e32
  8. Preordered Halo wars 2 ultimate edition Halo wars definitive edition still cant be downloaded

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Preordered Halo wars 2 ultimate edition Halo wars definitive edition still cant be downloaded: Hi i am not sure where to post this, but well i am here now if not the right section it can be moved to the right one. Well i have had nothing but issues with just getting this game to work,...
  9. My Black Dog preorder set still hasn't arrived.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Black Dog preorder set still hasn't arrived.: Good Afternoon, I still haven't received my Black Dog preorder set. I ordered the day before release which may be the reason, but upon order, it still only had the "preorder" option. I've checked...
  10. i preordered quantum break and still havent got the code for american nightmare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i preordered quantum break and still havent got the code for american nightmare: i preordered quantum break and still haven't got the code for American nightmare, I already played through the original game and I always wanted to play it. 8b67cd94-8c40-41e5-ab78-7213c913a671