Still receiving emails from removing email address

Discus and support Still receiving emails from removing email address in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Microsoft account to be used with my Xbox profile was originally created by my dad so his email has always been on it. I have changed the email to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by APJ0801, May 4, 2021 at 7:52 PM.

1. APJ0801
    APJ0801 Guest

My Microsoft account to be used with my Xbox profile was originally created by my dad so his email has always been on it. I have changed the email to mine and removed his email and when I look under account aliases, mine is the only email there. He still received emails whenever I purchase anything on Xbox and I do not. How can I fix this?

:)

2. Zero420override Win User

OLD EMAIL ADDRESS

To remove the email address you no longer use to sign in to your account, select Remove next to that alias on the Manage your account aliases page, and then follow the instructions provided. Important Do not remove this email address if you still want
    to use it to send and receive email messages. Hope this helps.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Gamertag Transfer

Important Do not remove this email address if you still want to use it to send and receive email messages.

Interesting. I haven't gone through the process myself, would there be an option to create a second Microsoft Account and then add that (his dad's) email address as an alias to THAT account to keep his inbox?
  4. AridLizard Win User

Account set up

if your email address is a Microsoft email (@hotmail, @live, @outlook) then you wont be able to remove your account from the Xbox account.

removing Microsoft email accounts from Xbox accounts permanently deletes the email account and you will no longer be able to access it

all you can do is add an alias email address then promote that to be the main email address.
  5. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Email spam from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

I thought they had an option to remove the email address on emails such as these. I might be thinking of another company but I though there was an option that says this is not me, remove email address from that account.
  6. AridLizard Win User

xbox Live account is attached to my dads email and his xbox live account is attached to mine

if they are Microsoft email addresses then they are permanently linked to the Xbox account.

if you add an alias email then remove the Microsoft email address it will delete the Microsoft email account and you will no longer be able to access anything else connected to it, such as Office 365, and you will no longer be able to send or receive emails
    on that account
Thema:

1. Still receiving emails from removing email address - Similar Threads - Still receiving emails

2. Bought an Xbox Series X on Launch Day and still have not received it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought an Xbox Series X on Launch Day and still have not received it: I purchased an Xbox on launch day 10 Nov. The purchase notification stated that I would receive it by 23 December even though the website stated that it would be shipped in 2-3 days. Not a big...
  3. XSX sent in for repair - tracking says received, but status still says waiting for shipment...?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XSX sent in for repair - tracking says received, but status still says waiting for shipment...?: I sent my Xbox Series X in for repair on Friday 11/20. According to the tracking information, it was received Tuesday 11/24, but I still haven't received a an official status update with the...
  4. Still haven't received summer spotlight $10 reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't received summer spotlight $10 reward: It's been nearly a month since the summer spotlight promotion that xbox/microsoft rewards ran. I've been going back and forth with rewards support to determine why I never received the $10 gift...
  5. I still have not yet received my Xbox One X power cable 15 days after my console delivered

in XBoX on Consoles
    I still have not yet received my Xbox One X power cable 15 days after my console delivered: Hello, I sent out my Xbox One X console for repair due to "Not turn on" problem on 4/30/2020. I thought the power cable may be related to the problem so I packed the power cable with the console...
  6. iv had this for 6 months, i can still receive and send messages anyone know a fix for it

in XboX Insiders
    iv had this for 6 months, i can still receive and send messages anyone know a fix for it: [IMG] submitted by /u/TYPEDMEDAL125 [link] [comments]
  7. I still haven't received my code for Discord Nitro and EA Access and we're approaching...

in XBoX on Windows
    I still haven't received my code for Discord Nitro and EA Access and we're approaching...: As the title states I bought the XBOX Gamepass Ultimate on 12/12/2019 and here we are now on 1/2/2020 and I still haven't received the code for Discord Nitro OR EA Access. I've messaged Xbox...
  8. Ordered Gamepass Ultimate on 12/7 and still have not received my Spotify trial email (now...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ordered Gamepass Ultimate on 12/7 and still have not received my Spotify trial email (now...: I recently ordered gamepass ultimate and saw that it would take up to 10 business days to get the Spotify email. It has now been over 3 weeks and I still don't have the email. Any help? -Checked...
  9. Still receiving emails about Xbox Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Still receiving emails about Xbox Rewards: I am still receiving emails about xbox rewards and the pending changes despite being opted out for over 2 years please help. Thanks 1f761694-6609-4953-ad89-774ca303340b
  10. Received 11 xbox one x welcome email messages and still counting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Received 11 xbox one x welcome email messages and still counting: Have received 11 xbox one x identical welcome emails and they are still coming in. How do I stop them 19621a51-4c6a-4769-a108-c6f029b19a58