Still receiving mails for sold xbox

Discus and support Still receiving mails for sold xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I sold my XBox One about a month ago and today I received mails for three game purchases. Nothing shows up in my transactions but I precautionary... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iGod90, Feb 18, 2014.

1. iGod90
    iGod90 Guest

I sold my XBox One about a month ago and today I received mails for three game purchases.

Nothing shows up in my transactions but I precautionary removed my credit card information and changed my account password.

I removed my Gamertag from the xbox before selling it. Why do I still receive this emails?

Thanks in advance

:)

iGod90, Feb 18, 2014
  2. Receiving Payment Confirmation

I previously shared an Xbox with a friend, but I have since then sold the console to them but I am still receiving e-mails whenever they make a purchase. They are not using my card and I have no idea how to stop it. I have tried managing devices and it is
    not there. I only know the gamertag, all I would like is for their e-mail to be changed to their own one.

SublimedKarma22, Feb 18, 2014
  3. XB92AI
    XB92AI Guest
    I think I somehow have 2 Xbox Gamertags associated to my primary E-Mail address and that is why I am not receiving any E-mails.

Hi,

So, a while ago I changed the E-Mail associated with my gamertag to a new E-Mail. Since then I have not been receiving any E-Mails regarding Xbox, Xbox Live, Xbox Rewards or Xbox Ambassadors.

I sometimes get E-Mails regarding a different Xbox Live Account, not my primary one. I am not sure how this has happened but I believe there are 2 gamertags associated to my one E-Mail address and that may be why I am not receiving any E-mails.

THIS Is my main Gamertag, is the one I use and have always used.

Thank you for any help.

XB92AI, Feb 18, 2014
  4. ShupDaWup
    ShupDaWup Guest

Please call xbox support. let them know that your Xbox console has been sold, and you have removed account from it & as well as the credit card. Ask support to start unauthorized access investigation. Keep in mind that support will ask for your old console
    ID or serial number.

I would also recommend to contact your bank, and ask them to block any transaction requests from xbox live system.

ShupDaWup, Feb 19, 2014
  5. ShupDaWup Win User

Please call xbox support. let them know that your Xbox console has been sold, and you have removed account from it & as well as the credit card. Ask support to start unauthorized access investigation. Keep in mind that support will ask for your old console
    ID or serial number.

I would also recommend to contact your bank, and ask them to block any transaction requests from xbox live system.
  6. tuta77 Win User

Killer Instincts (Free Game Reward Email Problem)

I completely forgot about this reward. I received the mail and still didn't receive any code.
  7. GENSorrow Win User

Purchased Xbox One last week. Now hearing about KI codes that could have possibly been sent out - might have deleted e-mail

That would be true had 2 other friends who got their codes via e-mail never received a notification via gamertag, they just seen the e-mail by accident and checked it. Still waiting on a Xbox Support employee
  8. JustinDirtyGold Win User

I just won points from a sweepstakes! BUT...

I would suggest waiting a few day's, I won a few sweetstakes before, and it took 2 - 4 days for me to receive the E-mail with the information on how to claim what I have won. If you wait a couple day's and still don't receive the E-mail then I would suggest
    maybe calling support or something along those lines, but I am sure you will receive the E-mail shortly.
  9. RomainCAZAJOUS Win User

Migration compte Xbox live, Gametag et Rewards

Bonjour,

J'ajouté un alias via @gmail.com

Recevrai-je toujours les mails de microsoft (xbox live, rewards...)?

------

[Mod Translation - Hello,

I added an alias via @ gmail.com

Will I still receive mails from microsoft (xbox live, rewards ...)?]
Thema:

1. Still receiving mails for sold xbox - Similar Threads - Still receiving mails

2. I still have not yet received my Xbox One X power cable 15 days after my console delivered

in XBoX on Consoles
    I still have not yet received my Xbox One X power cable 15 days after my console delivered: Hello, I sent out my Xbox One X console for repair due to "Not turn on" problem on 4/30/2020. I thought the power cable may be related to the problem so I packed the power cable with the console...
  3. iv had this for 6 months, i can still receive and send messages anyone know a fix for it

in XboX Insiders
    iv had this for 6 months, i can still receive and send messages anyone know a fix for it: [IMG] submitted by /u/TYPEDMEDAL125 [link] [comments]
  4. I still haven't received my code for Discord Nitro and EA Access and we're approaching...

in XBoX on Windows
    I still haven't received my code for Discord Nitro and EA Access and we're approaching...: As the title states I bought the XBOX Gamepass Ultimate on 12/12/2019 and here we are now on 1/2/2020 and I still haven't received the code for Discord Nitro OR EA Access. I've messaged Xbox...
  5. Ordered Gamepass Ultimate on 12/7 and still have not received my Spotify trial email (now...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ordered Gamepass Ultimate on 12/7 and still have not received my Spotify trial email (now...: I recently ordered gamepass ultimate and saw that it would take up to 10 business days to get the Spotify email. It has now been over 3 weeks and I still don't have the email. Any help? -Checked...
  6. Spotify code still not received, long after purchasing Games Pass for Windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Spotify code still not received, long after purchasing Games Pass for Windows: Hi, I see other people asking about this but a lot of people seemed to respond that it will be sent 'within 10 business days'. I understand that. For me it's been almost a month, how do I contact...
  7. Received a message from xbox live but after reading it and clearing it it still shows one...

in XboX Insiders
    Received a message from xbox live but after reading it and clearing it it still shows one...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MDKCODE187 [link] [comments]
  8. Payed for Zen in Neverwinter and still waiting to receive it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payed for Zen in Neverwinter and still waiting to receive it...: I have tried 4 times to buy zen in Xbox one store and in game. The money goes through, but I don't get the zen... Is it Xbox or arc?? I am in Australia who do I call......
  9. Buy $50 gc, receive $10... still have no gotten the $10

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buy $50 gc, receive $10... still have no gotten the $10: I've seen a few other people complaining they didn't get theirs either. Was wondering if this is a wide spread issue. Got the $50 gc when the promo was still going on, on the 14th, so was curious...
  10. Deleted Account, but I still receive E-mails

in XBoX Rewards
    Deleted Account, but I still receive E-mails: I have deleted my account in 2013 but I still receive E-mails on my old Gamertag. The email-adress is the same I am using right now. (I created this account to be able to post this) Is there a way...