Still Restricted With Consent Wide Open

Discus and support Still Restricted With Consent Wide Open in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I set up a new Xbox One S for my 10 year old daughter. She didn't have a Microsoft account so we did that as well. The Microsoft account was set up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BILDO_WILDO, Feb 17, 2020.

1. BILDO_WILDO
    BILDO_WILDO Guest

I set up a new Xbox One S for my 10 year old daughter. She didn't have a Microsoft account so we did that as well. The Microsoft account was set up with having to have my consent to make purchases and my choosing what to block and what to allow. I chose
    "off" for Third Party apps and content for the access of games. However I chose to block inappropriate content for browsing the web on the Xbox. I also bought her a 12 month Gold Pass and so far it's a major disappointment. You can buy discounted games..whoopty,
    I spent $60 for that bs? She did find FortNight and for free she downloaded it, installed it but she CAN'T play it because it says "ONLINE PLAY IS BLOCKED FOR THIS ACCOUNT". Can someone help us out? I'm not a video game person and I really wants to make this
    work for her. Any suggestions are welcomed, thanks.

:)

BILDO_WILDO, Feb 17, 2020
  2. ArminatorX Win User

From what I read in your post, I assume you already added your daughter's Microsoft Account to your Microsoft Account family at
    https://account.microsoft.com/family

If so, go to
    https://account.xbox.com/settings
    and sign in with your own adult account, not your daughter's account.

You should see your and your daughter's account. Select your daughter's account, and under the "Privacy", "Xbox One/Windows 10 online safety" and "Xbox 360 online safety" categories, make the necessary changes for your kid.

For Fortnite it's necessary to have "You can play with people outside of Xbox Live" and "You can join multiplayer games" allowed.
  3. BILDO_WILDO Win User

I'll give that a shot, thank you very much.
  4. BILDO_WILDO Win User

You guys helped me tremendously, she off and playing! Thanks so much!
  5. {Parity} Win User

The Gold pass is for playing online multiplayer. Go back into the permissions and allow online play with her friends.
  6. skylaar Win User

Log in to Xbox com with your parent account and take a look at the permissions there. Go to Xbox.com and login, click your picture in the upper right and click the three dots and choose Xbox Settings, then Privacy and Online Safety, select your daughter's
    account and choose the second tab "Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety" and there is a setting in there for Multiplayer Games toward the bottom. May want to review other settings on these tabs too, it was a little better layout than on the Xbox itself.
Thema:

1. Still Restricted With Consent Wide Open - Similar Threads - Still Restricted Consent

2. I am still being harassed by someone that reported me a month ago and got me suspended for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am still being harassed by someone that reported me a month ago and got me suspended for...: I was on this forum a month ago as well as I got suspended for cursing and the person that reported me wasn’t suspended as well as they cursed at me as well (in abbreviated forum, which is...
  3. iv had this for 6 months, i can still receive and send messages anyone know a fix for it

in XboX Insiders
    iv had this for 6 months, i can still receive and send messages anyone know a fix for it: [IMG] submitted by /u/TYPEDMEDAL125 [link] [comments]
  4. i still have microsoft family restrictions even though i have been kicked out of the family

in XBoX on Windows
    i still have microsoft family restrictions even though i have been kicked out of the family: in forza horizon 4, when i try and download a tune it tells me that i can not because of microsoft family restriction i'm not in the family anymore, how do i fix this?...
  5. COD WWII still appearing in my sons games even though I set age restriction to 9 years old

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD WWII still appearing in my sons games even though I set age restriction to 9 years old: Hi. Sorry if this has been asked to death but I couldnt find an easy answer. I have set my son up as a family member and set age appropriate content to 9 on our Xbox one X. I thought that would...
  6. enforcement ended but still i am restricted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    enforcement ended but still i am restricted: i need to speak to someone who can tell me if i have any suspensions active. I have 2 that should have ended Oct 25th 2017, but i am still restricted. c6ba5500-2670-4f0b-836d-40b9c0743a9a
  7. Why am I still restricted from talking to anybody when my suspension has ended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I still restricted from talking to anybody when my suspension has ended: I have tried everything I have deleted and re downloaded my profile, I have restarted my Xbox and I just dont know what to do anymore d244e573-fdc0-461a-8a47-7d07b3089f37
  8. My ban is up but i'm still comms restricted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My ban is up but i'm still comms restricted?: i've been comms banned before, multiple times, and recently received a 2 week ban. it was meant to be lifted yesterday, but i still cant talk? help? d66a46e0-d1ee-4c3d-804a-d588ebaf1fa3
  9. Suspension over yet still restricted from message and parties , mod locked without resolving ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension over yet still restricted from message and parties , mod locked without resolving ...: I had a two week suspension on party chat and messaging for two weeks and then another two week suspension the day after that one started , which stopped me playing on multiplayer games ( I did...
  10. Ban is lifted but restrictions are still there

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban is lifted but restrictions are still there: I was banned for communications for 2 weeks starting on 6/27. On 7/4 a ONE week console ban was added. I spoke to chat support and said on 7/11 both the bans will be lifted. It's 7/17, I have...