Still Stuck At 2,000 Followers

Discus and support Still Stuck At 2,000 Followers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm stuck at 2,000 followers. I can only go down, not up in followers and it's actually pretty annoying considering the amount of time I grinded for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dupeys, Oct 6, 2019.

1. dupeys
    dupeys Guest

I'm stuck at 2,000 followers. I can only go down, not up in followers and it's actually pretty annoying considering the amount of time I grinded for that number. No matter how many times I or my friends add me on their
    main accounts or alt accounts, it's always 2,000 or below. A trouble shooting method I was recommended by John B, an xbox support agent told me to do this.

I contacted a support agent about a week ago about this matter, he said he would escalate my account case and said I'd receive an email about the situation within 24-72 hours. Never received the email, pretty frustrated.

Ive tried removing my account, "refreshing it" and that didn't work either, so that trouble shooting method is pretty useless

:)

dupeys, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Dupey Win User

this is on xbox. unfortunelty every time i have contacted xbox support ive gotten the same answer every time, basically that there isn't a fix at this time....
  3. CryingHero Win User

Is this followers on the Xbox or on Mixer?

I think you should contact Xbox Support again and if you mention that you've already been speaking they should be able to fast-track.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Stuck At 2,000 Followers

How and why does someone grind for followers?
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Stuck At 2,000 Followers

How to manage Friends, Followers, and Favorites in the Xbox Console Companion app

Learn to build and manage your friends list using the Xbox Console Companion app.

• Friends are people you want to get activity feed updates about and to interact with through party chat and messaging. By adding a gamer as a friend, you become their
      follower until they add you as a friend also.
    • Followers are people who want to get activity feed updates about you. They chose to add you as a friend. However, they’ll show up on your list as followers until you add them as friends also. Then, their status will change from follower
      to friend on your list.
    • Favorites is a designation that helps you find the people you play with the most (because you can have up to 1,000 friends).
  6. NLbawz Win User

Stuck At 2,000 Followers

It might be tracking related and it might take a while for it to be properly updated. Give it a few days and if it still is a issue contact Support
Thema:

1. Still Stuck At 2,000 Followers - Similar Threads - Still Stuck 000

2. Still Stuck on Beta, Tried Reinstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still Stuck on Beta, Tried Reinstalling: Hello, I own a digital copy of Minecraft: Xbox One Edition and participated in the Better Together Beta. Now that the full version has released, the thumbnail icon on the beta version changed to...
  3. Played Trial, bought game at store, still stuck on the trial (cannot play full game I ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Played Trial, bought game at store, still stuck on the trial (cannot play full game I ...: I downloaded the trial for Madden 18 on EA Access. Shortly after, I purchased Madden 18 from the store. On release day, it still prompted me to play the trial. I deleted the game I downloaded...
  4. 2 months now and achievement still stuck on Done! Unlocking...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 months now and achievement still stuck on Done! Unlocking...: So I contacted Xbox Support via chat and they told me that I should post here. I have been waiting at least 2 months for one of my Halo: MCC achievements to "pop". It is stuck on the Done!...
  5. Achievement is stuck at 100% but still locked.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement is stuck at 100% but still locked.: So An achievement that is in Fallout 4 is glitched. its stuck at 100% but still locked. I've had issues before were this would happen but it says unlocking and it takes a few days. I just dont...
  6. Achievements still stuck "Done! Unlocking..." after four weeks plus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements still stuck "Done! Unlocking..." after four weeks plus: I earned two achievements in Halo Master Cheif Collection on June 5, 2015, and they are still stuck in a "Done! Unlocking..." state. They are the "Do Tell" and "Attentive" achievements. These...
  7. Game update at 100%, still stuck in queue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game update at 100%, still stuck in queue.: I was downloading an update for dead rising 3 and it has hit 100%. the thing is it wont leave my queue. i cant play online as it says i need to install an update. ive hard reset a few times,...
  8. GAME STILL STUCK

in XBoX on Consoles
    GAME STILL STUCK: even after i tried the manual disc ejection, i wasn't able to get my disc out of my reader. could someone please tell me how to get my disc out of my xbox, it is still stuck and I don't have a...
  9. Achievement stuck on 100%, will it still unlock if game is deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievement stuck on 100%, will it still unlock if game is deleted?: Heya I've got an achievement stuck at 100% that I'm trying to force unlock. I've deleted the game (Fallout 4) and saved data, reinstalled, restarted etc. I've done everything suggested on Google...
  10. Xbox One Achievement on Titanfall Still stuck at 100% and locked since May

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Achievement on Titanfall Still stuck at 100% and locked since May: Hello. I'm posting this on the forums since the support not solved it via twitter a few weeks a go when make contact with them. First of all, if im wrong i think we got an updated on June to...