Still Unable to Add Xbox to Google Assistant

Discus and support Still Unable to Add Xbox to Google Assistant in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have followed all instructions, joined all groups and checked all boxes. I am still not able to get this feature to work. I am using an Xbox One X... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TruCrosswings, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Still Unable to Add Xbox to Google Assistant

I have followed all instructions, joined all groups and checked all boxes. I am still not able to get this feature to work.

I am using an Xbox One X on Skip-Ahead. It is my home Xbox and has multiple accounts on it. Another account signs in automatically when the Xbox turns on. I also have another original Xbox One in the house that I can sign into.

When I go to the home app, I am able to select the [beta] Xbox skill. It then prompts me to enter the password of my Microsoft account. When I got "sign in," it brings me back to the screen where I select "device already set up" and the Xbox didn't get added. Repeating the steps gives the same results.

submitted by /u/TruCrosswings
    [link] [comments]

/u/TruCrosswings, Oct 26, 2019
  2. DanMen334 Win User

Google assistant

it's a matter of commercial sane, it might be a matter of time or it never happens
  3. Saeleth Win User

Google assistant

Honestly, they are direct competitors and I doubt it would happen, and honestly I don't want want any of Google's junk on my Xbox.
  4. GlitchMasterEh Win User

Google assistant

I'd be so down for that! I've got the majority of my smart devices hooked up to my Google Home system, wouldn't mind hooking up my Xbox, too. :D
  5. Nohra369 Win User

Google assistant

Its only a matter if time i guess
  6. AdamKronus Win User

Google assistant

Google ... And Microsoft ... Together ... On a console? Look ... I don't know ...
Thema:

Still Unable to Add Xbox to Google Assistant

1. Still Unable to Add Xbox to Google Assistant - Similar Threads - Still Unable Add

2. Unable to save change while set my home xbox ....still issue unknown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to save change while set my home xbox ....still issue unknown: I tried all way inserted in community but still unable save my account as my home xbox ...any solution cc10dc8e-2e60-4b3e-b4c6-3962882634b1
  3. Accepted the $1 Microsoft month gold fo Xbox but still unable to play the game.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accepted the $1 Microsoft month gold fo Xbox but still unable to play the game.: Split from this thread. Okay I'm trying to update my gold membership using my card and when I called me card it shows Microsoft accepted the $1 month gold of Xbox gold membership but I'm not...
  4. SO,i still *UNABLE* to *BUY* Aliens vs Predator game at the Microsoft Store (SOS*@Bill...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SO,i still *UNABLE* to *BUY* Aliens vs Predator game at the Microsoft Store (SOS*@Bill...: -Unbeliavable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Microsoft,i dont want the game for free, i wanna *BUY* the game... -When i try to buy it , it shows: *The offer is not valid in your region*...
  5. still unable to get free tickets or coins from microsoft bingo, been going on for months. What ...

in XBoX on Windows
    still unable to get free tickets or coins from microsoft bingo, been going on for months. What ...: unable to get free tickets or coins in Microsoft bingo. What gives? This has been going on for months. If u are not going to honor the freebies, get rid of them. Probably won't play much bingo...
  6. Comcast: Teredo is unable to qualify. Still a problem.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Comcast: Teredo is unable to qualify. Still a problem.: Comcast (ISPs): Teredo is unable to qualify. Still a problem. Hello Ruthless, Thank your for bringing this to our attention. Networking can be very tricky to troubleshoot so most of the steps...
  7. Still unable to connect to Xbox Live since Tuesday

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still unable to connect to Xbox Live since Tuesday: Hello I have been unable to connect to Xbox Live on my Xbox One S since Tuesday afternoon, despite many attempts shutting down both my router and console. I have been on Xbox Live since I got my...
  8. Still unable to download original Star Wars battlefront 2 to my Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still unable to download original Star Wars battlefront 2 to my Xbox 360: It's been 3 weeks since I have had this problem.... I've tried everything still ll I get the same results . After 80% error says Star Wars battlefront 2 could not be downloaded serious...
  9. still unable to log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    still unable to log in: too slow finding a solution for the log in issue. one should expect the problem to be solved much sooner... bcae2625-18ce-4712-8a8c-35bff9e28c14
  10. My suspension is over but I am still unable to play or chat with other players

in XBoX on Consoles
    My suspension is over but I am still unable to play or chat with other players: I was banned on January first 2018. I was unable to communicate with other players on my account. Next day I see that I cant even play online anymore. Im not sure if this is a glitch or not but...