Still unable to read the french online manual

Discus and support Still unable to read the french online manual in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know of a fix for this? Hugh 0ba1da7b-7246-4d7f-bd22-7ddcb65c2a30 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HughJazz84, Jan 25, 2014.

1. HughJazz84
    HughJazz84 Guest

Does anyone know of a fix for this?

Hugh

:)

HughJazz84, Jan 25, 2014
  2. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest
    Why is the online manual in French instead of English? (Madden 25)

In Canada you should have access to both English and French manuals through the game. Anything sold in Quebec is required by law to get French language manual options.

There is possibly a 2nd option in game for the English version or scroll through French to English. I don't read manuals especially not on consoles so not 100% sure how the options show so you might have to look around for it but it should be there.

Bazajaytee, Jan 25, 2014
  3. £40.00 [$60.00] and no Instruction Manual!

BF3 manual comes on the disc. Most can be found online. I do however miss manuals that were worth a read. Most games that do still come with them aren't even worth the paper their printed on.

Covert Affairs-9D152A5A-7B0C-4CF8-9CC5-37C5F386B15, Jan 25, 2014
  4. Still unable to read the french online manual

Look up the English version. Ask a friend to make a copy in your native language and send it to you

Listed mia 510, Jan 26, 2014
  5. Listed mia 510 Win User

Look up the English version. Ask a friend to make a copy in your native language and send it to you
  6. Bazajaytee Win User

In Canada you should have access to both English and French manuals through the game. Anything sold in Quebec is required by law to get French language manual options.

There is possibly a 2nd option in game for the English version or scroll through French to English. I don't read manuals especially not on consoles so not 100% sure how the options show so you might have to look around for it but it should be there.
  7. Covert Affairs-9D152 Win User

£40.00 [$60.00] and no Instruction Manual!

BF3 manual comes on the disc. Most can be found online. I do however miss manuals that were worth a read. Most games that do still come with them aren't even worth the paper their printed on.
  8. j george lee Win User

Spiderman 3 On Demand in the Wrong Language..

Yeh iv checked online and made sure all settings are to english..its a shame the games in french..

major flaw on the marketplace or activision but oh well, perhaps ill try ringing tomorrow :)

P.s iv also checked the online manual and it does not say anything about language change :/
  9. DigitalAssassin Win User

Thema:

1. Still unable to read the french online manual - Similar Threads - Still unable read

2. Unable to save change while set my home xbox ....still issue unknown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to save change while set my home xbox ....still issue unknown: I tried all way inserted in community but still unable save my account as my home xbox ...any solution cc10dc8e-2e60-4b3e-b4c6-3962882634b1
  3. Accepted the $1 Microsoft month gold fo Xbox but still unable to play the game.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accepted the $1 Microsoft month gold fo Xbox but still unable to play the game.: Split from this thread. Okay I'm trying to update my gold membership using my card and when I called me card it shows Microsoft accepted the $1 month gold of Xbox gold membership but I'm not...
  4. SO,i still *UNABLE* to *BUY* Aliens vs Predator game at the Microsoft Store (SOS*@Bill...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SO,i still *UNABLE* to *BUY* Aliens vs Predator game at the Microsoft Store (SOS*@Bill...: -Unbeliavable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Microsoft,i dont want the game for free, i wanna *BUY* the game... -When i try to buy it , it shows: *The offer is not valid in your region*...
  5. still unable to get free tickets or coins from microsoft bingo, been going on for months. What ...

in XBoX on Windows
    still unable to get free tickets or coins from microsoft bingo, been going on for months. What ...: unable to get free tickets or coins in Microsoft bingo. What gives? This has been going on for months. If u are not going to honor the freebies, get rid of them. Probably won't play much bingo...
  6. Comcast: Teredo is unable to qualify. Still a problem.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Comcast: Teredo is unable to qualify. Still a problem.: Comcast (ISPs): Teredo is unable to qualify. Still a problem. Hello Ruthless, Thank your for bringing this to our attention. Networking can be very tricky to troubleshoot so most of the steps...
  7. Still unable to connect to Xbox Live since Tuesday

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still unable to connect to Xbox Live since Tuesday: Hello I have been unable to connect to Xbox Live on my Xbox One S since Tuesday afternoon, despite many attempts shutting down both my router and console. I have been on Xbox Live since I got my...
  8. Still unable to download original Star Wars battlefront 2 to my Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still unable to download original Star Wars battlefront 2 to my Xbox 360: It's been 3 weeks since I have had this problem.... I've tried everything still ll I get the same results . After 80% error says Star Wars battlefront 2 could not be downloaded serious...
  9. still unable to log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    still unable to log in: too slow finding a solution for the log in issue. one should expect the problem to be solved much sooner... bcae2625-18ce-4712-8a8c-35bff9e28c14
  10. My suspension is over but I am still unable to play or chat with other players

in XBoX on Consoles
    My suspension is over but I am still unable to play or chat with other players: I was banned on January first 2018. I was unable to communicate with other players on my account. Next day I see that I cant even play online anymore. Im not sure if this is a glitch or not but...