Still unclear how the Game Pass Ultimate conversion works.

Discus and support Still unclear how the Game Pass Ultimate conversion works. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I'm really interested in getting the Game Pass Ultimate but I've already prepaid for both Xbox Live Gold and the Game Pass until December 2020. I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DookieMan420, Jun 12, 2019.

1. DookieMan420
    DookieMan420 Guest

So I'm really interested in getting the Game Pass Ultimate but I've already prepaid for both Xbox Live Gold and the Game Pass until December 2020. I'm not worried about the conversion rate but rather wondering if I will continue to be charged $14.99 after
    enrolling for $1?

:)

DookieMan420, Jun 12, 2019
  2. xNikolex Win User

You pay the £1 then you wont be charged until your subscription renews but it will likely change your renewal date to mid 2021 because of the offer so its a steal to get just now imo.
  3. WorthSkydiver7 Win User

Hi Dookieman420

Your subscription for Xbox Gamepass Ultimate will give you next month in July 2019 for just $1 and your $14.99 suspended. Your new damn amazing charge will be at a rate of $10.99. This means $4.00 x 18 up to the 15/12/2020 pro rata is refunded to you. You
    may need to speak to xbox support team to find out how you want your refund of the difference. There are several options available.
  4. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-game-pass?xr=shellnav
  5. Smwutches Win User

It became available yesterday.
  6. InsanKilla clan Win User

Thank for asking this question
Thema:

1. Still unclear how the Game Pass Ultimate conversion works. - Similar Threads - Still unclear Game

2. Gears 5 Jack Flash Freeze still lock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Jack Flash Freeze still lock: I re did Act 2 chapter 4 old Derrick site again and it still did not unlock 08d29c06-015d-4eac-91a5-07de85a27de6
  3. Warframe still hasn't passed cert typically

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warframe still hasn't passed cert typically: I expect better from you guys yet here we are probably going to wait 3 days to long hurry up and pass it already its top priority for everyone on consoles who plays it which is 18 million people...
  4. Are the gold skins still earnable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are the gold skins still earnable?: This link shows gold skins you can unlock can you still do this? https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/road-to-gears-5 2f38720e-0eba-409f-8907-562da6fb923a
  5. "You're selected skin is still loading"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You're selected skin is still loading": Recently Minecraft Xbox One isn't working. I keep having the same message on the home page saying "your selected skin is still loading." Well it never loads. I've tried reinstalling the game,...
  6. Bought a product I am denied access to. Still Microsoft takes my money.

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a product I am denied access to. Still Microsoft takes my money.: I bought State of Decay 2 from the MS store. Then it refuses to let me download it. After a few days I give up and ask for a refund. That was denied. So my question is... How is selling me a...
  7. digital code redeemed but in store says need to buy still

in XBoX Games and Apps
    digital code redeemed but in store says need to buy still: I bought a code from gamestop it says code redeemed in my system on pc but on my xbox store still says I need to buy and I have reset xbox and still not luck. Gamestop will not issue a new code so...
  8. I've purchase a 2nd one a still doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've purchase a 2nd one a still doesnt work: I have purchase a 2nd sealed mint in box game of Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness and im still experience the same thing ive payed £80 for the games (£40 each time) and the new game wont even load...
  9. Still have trouble Joining the bleeding edge game in Xbox insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    Still have trouble Joining the bleeding edge game in Xbox insider hub app: I have been trying to Join the bleeding edge game all day today when I go to launch the Xbox insider hub app. and when I get to the home page of the app then when I go to go down to where it says...
  10. HDR still flaky after 13th September Alpha Skip Ahead update.

in XboX Insiders
    HDR still flaky after 13th September Alpha Skip Ahead update.: Having to do continual cold reboots to get my X to correctly recognise my 4k HDR TV. Not fortunate enough to be in the 50% with the new dash so not sure if it affects both versions but this is...