Still unclear how the Game Pass Ultimate conversion works.

Discus and support Still unclear how the Game Pass Ultimate conversion works. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I'm really interested in getting the Game Pass Ultimate but I've already prepaid for both Xbox Live Gold and the Game Pass until December 2020. I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DookieMan420, Jun 12, 2019.

1. DookieMan420
    DookieMan420 Guest

So I'm really interested in getting the Game Pass Ultimate but I've already prepaid for both Xbox Live Gold and the Game Pass until December 2020. I'm not worried about the conversion rate but rather wondering if I will continue to be charged $14.99 after
    enrolling for $1?

:)

DookieMan420, Jun 12, 2019
  2. xNikolex Win User

You pay the £1 then you wont be charged until your subscription renews but it will likely change your renewal date to mid 2021 because of the offer so its a steal to get just now imo.
  3. WorthSkydiver7 Win User

Hi Dookieman420

Your subscription for Xbox Gamepass Ultimate will give you next month in July 2019 for just $1 and your $14.99 suspended. Your new damn amazing charge will be at a rate of $10.99. This means $4.00 x 18 up to the 15/12/2020 pro rata is refunded to you. You
    may need to speak to xbox support team to find out how you want your refund of the difference. There are several options available.
  4. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-game-pass?xr=shellnav
  5. Smwutches Win User

It became available yesterday.
  6. InsanKilla clan Win User

Thank for asking this question
Thema:

1. Still unclear how the Game Pass Ultimate conversion works. - Similar Threads - Still unclear Game

2. STILL can't download any game pass games on the xbox (beta) app for WIN 10

in XboX Insiders
    STILL can't download any game pass games on the xbox (beta) app for WIN 10: [IMG] Getting the same 0x80070005 error, the funny thing is I had metro installed, played for like 20 minutes then it would no longer launch at all. I uninstalled it to try and reinstall it but...
  3. Still have issues with flashing black screen at times when I do anything on my console and...

in XboX Insiders
    Still have issues with flashing black screen at times when I do anything on my console and...: I have been noticeing the last few days since the latest update that went out for the Alpha Ring I have been exspirienceing so loading on homescreen dashboard. and I have also been encountering as...
  4. Anyone still having issues with certain games not launching????

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone still having issues with certain games not launching????: These titles don’t run well, if at all. If I mess with the resolution and disable features like hdr, they advance a bit further but still either crash or just freeze in game. I’ve done a few bug...
  5. call of duty 4 modern warfare (2007) still worth buying?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty 4 modern warfare (2007) still worth buying?: or have too many cheaters? 9ddf8c1f-5dfc-4163-a092-e8d0c1d4c187
  6. Still labelled child account despite being 18 years old

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still labelled child account despite being 18 years old: Hi I'm still being locked out of certain features such as playing Realms on Minecraft due to me still being classified as a child account. I was told that once I and my account turned 18 I would...
  7. I tried to purchase XBox Game Pass Beta PC. Got charged twice and still no game access

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to purchase XBox Game Pass Beta PC. Got charged twice and still no game access: [img] My friend told me about the $1 monthly subscription to the XBox PC game pass. i decided to setup my payment methods for my Microsoft account with a Thailand eCard. However, I could not...
  8. NAT OPEN but, the Server Connectivity is still blocked...

in XBoX on Windows
    NAT OPEN but, the Server Connectivity is still blocked...: [img] Help? Someone? ea54d800-dda2-4a8f-bff6-a9f38e80f637
  9. Am I still dreaming ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Am I still dreaming ?: I had a dream, and in that dream a voice (that did sound a bit like Phil Spencer) was asking me: hey don't you have another 2 years of Xbox live Gold ? Me: that's correct Voice: and don't you...
  10. The Ready-To-Install tab is still the buggy mess it is

in XboX Insiders
    The Ready-To-Install tab is still the buggy mess it is: I just bought two games of the Microsoft store, went to My Games and Apps to cancel the download, a couple of minutes later went to the Ready-To-Install tab to install them, no sign of them, it...