Still waiting on 50,000 points

Discus and support Still waiting on 50,000 points in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Bought the Xbox One during the promotion, when I received it, I signed in, made it my home console... Points were said to be awarded on or around... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ChristophorRick, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Still waiting on 50,000 points

Bought the Xbox One during the promotion, when I received it, I signed in, made it my home console...

Points were said to be awarded on or around November 15th. It's now December 5th. So I've been waiting for 8 weeks for the points.

So how long should I be expected to wait patiently? It's 20 days past the stated date of deposit.

:)

ChristophorRick, Dec 5, 2014
  2. Pending rewards credits or not received - One single big thread!

Still waiting on my 50,000 points for New XBOX One purchase and Gears of War 1,2,3 and Judgement download codes for purchasing Deep Blue console bundle.

YAYBURYA BALLA, Dec 5, 2014
  3. Pending rewards credits or not received - One single big thread!

TSegreti-E5811376-1962-4D15-A9E1-C8FCA3D1290B, Dec 5, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Dec 6, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

6. Smwutches Win User

50,000 points? Why are we still waiting.

In order for support to check, you'll want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum. Keep in mind the credits should show as pending about 15 days after the console shipped.

The Rewards program is not run by Microsoft which is why regular phone/chat support does not handle the program.
  7. YAYBURYA BALLA Win User

Pending rewards credits or not received - One single big thread!

Still waiting on my 50,000 points for New XBOX One purchase and Gears of War 1,2,3 and Judgement download codes for purchasing Deep Blue console bundle.
  8. TSegreti-E5811376-19 Win User

Pending rewards credits or not received - One single big thread!

YEA ME TOO!
  9. onyxishere Win User

Still waiting for 50,000 points after xbox one purchase?

If this is the rewards offer that you are talking about, according to the terms and conditions points would be added on or around November 15. You still have a couple of weeks to go yet.

How to Receive Offer: During the Offer Period visit
    rewards.xbox.com/mymissions
    , sign into your Xbox Live Rewards account and follow the links and instructions to purchase any Xbox One console or console bundle from any retailer (online or in store), sign in to Xbox Live on the console, and activate it as
    a home console to receive fifty thousand (50,000) Rewards Credits (the "Offer"). Credits will be converted to the member's local currency and will be deposited into the member's Microsoft account on or around November 15, 2014. Limit: Each participant may
    receive one (1) Offer. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than one (1) Offer by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other
    methods will void that participant's Offer and that participant may be disqualified.
Thema:

1. Still waiting on 50,000 points - Similar Threads - Still waiting 000

2. JUST GOT IN!! PSA FOR THOSE STILL WAITING...

in XboX Insiders
    JUST GOT IN!! PSA FOR THOSE STILL WAITING...: [IMG] submitted by /u/KerbalCommander117 [link] [comments]
  3. Has anyone been accepted into the alpha program yet or are we just waiting still

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone been accepted into the alpha program yet or are we just waiting still: submitted by /u/Insane-Rebel [link] [comments]
  4. Payed for Zen in Neverwinter and still waiting to receive it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payed for Zen in Neverwinter and still waiting to receive it...: I have tried 4 times to buy zen in Xbox one store and in game. The money goes through, but I don't get the zen... Is it Xbox or arc?? I am in Australia who do I call......
  5. Still can't log into my account after weeks of waiting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still can't log into my account after weeks of waiting: It has been more than 2 weeks since I was able to access my main mircosoft and xbox profile. I have connect support several times and at this point I am being ignored. Is this normal to not fix a...
  6. I'm still waiting for my refund...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm still waiting for my refund...: Hello everyone, Since 21/01/2019, I am waiting for a refund from microsoft. He noted that it would be issued within 4 to 7 business days. However, today at 01/02/2019, I still have not been...
  7. J'attends toujours mon remboursement... (I'm still waiting for my refund...)

in XBoX on Consoles
    J'attends toujours mon remboursement... (I'm still waiting for my refund...): Bonjour tout le monde, Depuis le 21/01/2019, j'attends un remboursement de microsoft. Il y a marqué qu'il serait émis sous 4 7 jours ouvrables. Or, aujourd'hui au 01/02/2019, je n'ai toujours pas...
  8. i am still waiting my 30 dollars from live rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am still waiting my 30 dollars from live rewards: hello , live rewards moved long time ago and i left very clearly that i didnt want to move to Microsoft rewards still without any problema on my account i never got the Money from my points and...
  9. still waiting for Bing to get fixed. There's always no connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    still waiting for Bing to get fixed. There's always no connection.: Need to play Bingo. No connection. 7e91b72c-0fa9-4758-a680-6672a8d10709
  10. Pre order of fallout 76 tells me I still have to wait?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order of fallout 76 tells me I still have to wait?: I pre ordered the game the moment it was available. obviously I wasnt a,lowed to play right away so i waited until launch. I was told those who pre-ordered on xbox wouldnt need a code, just to...