Stock of Xbox Series X/S

Discus and support Stock of Xbox Series X/S in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I work for a YouTube channel business with 30k+ subs that reviews games specifically motorsport games and was trying to get our hands on a new... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by themcwarrior555, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Stock of Xbox Series X/S

Hi, I work for a YouTube channel business with 30k+ subs that reviews games specifically motorsport games and was trying to get our hands on a new console for the release of a upcoming game (Monster Jam Steel Titans 2). Is there any way that I could purchase
    a console for my business or reserve one. I appreciate any support and look forward to talking!

:)

themcwarrior555, Jan 16, 2021
  2. [Farscape] Win User

Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB Console with Forza Horizon 4 Lego Speed Champions Bundle (1TB) - Xbox One

It will get increasingly more difficult to find stock now that Microsoft has stopped making the Xbox One X and the Xbox One S Digital.

I would wait until they potentially announce the Xbox Series S which will be the cheaper version of the Series X later this year.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox one x

The Xbox One X is no longer manufactured, only the Xbox One S is still manufactured. The newer generation of consoles, the Xbox Series X|S are also being manufactured, and if you want one, you will need to check with your local or online game retailer to see when they will get any in stock.
  4. DSpiritOf787 Win User

Where can I get an Xbox series x

Due to popular demand, Xbox series X/S are pretty much sold out everywhere and no one really can guarentee when theyll be back in stock. I would reccomened for you to just keep an eye on the retailers, so when they go back in stock you can make a purchase.
  5. JamieWill Win User

Hello Xbox community, this is about Xbox series x/s versions of games!

Because on my Xbox series x, it only shows 'Optimized for series x/s' but if a xbox series x version of a game is NOT 'optimized' how would i know if I'm playing a series x/s version of a game?
  6. PlushRelic54582 Win User

Xbox series x

Hello, Thank you for posting on Microsoft forum i would suggest to keep checking availability and stock on the Microsoft page as i have spoke to person who have bought their Xbox series x yesterday and they kept checking.

Microsoft Xbox series x page below,

Xbox series x
Thema:

Stock of Xbox Series X/S

1. Stock of Xbox Series X/S - Similar Threads - Stock Series

2. Has stock of Xbox series X gotten better?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Has stock of Xbox series X gotten better?: I have been trying to find one for the last two weeks and been unsuccessful. 2560da03-a8d0-4463-b8c8-200734485d4b
  3. Xbox series X stock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X stock: Does any one know where i can get a Xbox series X in the uk as my kid wants one and all the websites i look at say out of stock. 2c6ba26a-0c19-4b6c-b657-fe49758b5c2a
  4. Elite series 2 out of stock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 out of stock: Hello, I have been looking at finally replacing my elite controller after dealing with an unresponsive left bumper for so long to the point its recently gotten worse. However I cant seem to find...
  5. Xbox elite series 2 controller stock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller stock: Okay so i know the pandemic shut alot of things down but is there any new on when retailers are going to get the elite series 2 controller? Ill buy it from Microsoft if i must but id just much...
  6. When does the Series X re-stock?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When does the Series X re-stock?: I have been looking for the new Xbox Series X on the Xbox website but whenever I look it says "out of stock" Does anyone know when and how often they re-stock? 0d1c320f-9779-427b-a344-9b2d8ffbdc77
  7. have you got any xbox series s in stock please

in XBoX on Consoles
    have you got any xbox series s in stock please: hi have you got any xbox series s instock a530c190-c1df-4084-9248-71e49991dd82
  8. A LOT More Stock for Xbox Series X|S

in XBoX on Consoles
    A LOT More Stock for Xbox Series X|S: There are people out there that tried their hardest to buy the Xbox Series X|S but ended up being empty-handed. Xbox should bring in A LOT more stock as soon as possible so everyone will have a...
  9. Xbox series x stock in Romania

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox series x stock in Romania: Hello! I live in Romania and I am very interested in purchasing a Xbox Series X console from the romanian retailers. Unfortunately, the console is out of stock everywhere in my country. Do...
  10. FOR CANADIANS: Xbox Series X (Out Of Stock as of October 30 of 2020) Visual Disability ODSP...

in XBoX Accessibility
    FOR CANADIANS: Xbox Series X (Out Of Stock as of October 30 of 2020) Visual Disability ODSP...: Hello Microsoft Community/Xbox, Truth & Full Disclosure: My name is Daniel, 29 years of age, legally blind/low vision, in Windsor Ontario Canada. I have a disabilities accessibility issue in...