Stolen Account

Discus and support Stolen Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was playing GTA Online and got disconnected on my main Profile and couldn't log in it again. Couple minutes later i got an email the everything on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by A thicc Potato, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Stolen Account

I was playing GTA Online and got disconnected on my main Profile and couldn't log in it again.

Couple minutes later i got an email the everything on my profile got changed including the main eMail address wich is used to log in.

already contacted microsoft support, anything else i could do to get my accoung back or accelerate the process?

:)

A thicc Potato, Sep 6, 2019
  2. StillBrendan Win User

Gamertag has 0 Gamerscore and the zone is cheater

You don't understand. My account was stolen. That is my problem that my account got stolen?
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Will I get banned?

Any site that sold you the account is not reputable.

Even if you have recovered said account if it turns out to be a stolen account or stolen MSP your console will be subject to suspension
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User
  5. Cat Lady 941 Win User

User details Compromised

I have not read anything reliable to indicate account information was stolen from Xbox Live. Those stolen accounts from Lulzsec have nothing to do with Live.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

reset home xbox

Thema:

Stolen Account

1. Stolen Account - Similar Threads - Stolen Account

2. account rubato, password e email cambiate [Mod Translation-stolen account, passwords and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    account rubato, password e email cambiate [Mod Translation-stolen account, passwords and...: salve 5 giorni fa il mio account é stato rubato, qualcuno aveva cambiato la mia password ed io non avevo possibilit di accesso. Ho inviato il modulo di ripristino account per avere la possibilit...
  3. STOLEN MICROSOFT ACCOUNT, HOW CAN I RECOVER IT

in XBoX Accessibility
    STOLEN MICROSOFT ACCOUNT, HOW CAN I RECOVER IT: SOMEONE HAS STOLEN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND I CANNOT RECOVER IT TO GET IT CLOSED SOME LOW LIFE CALLED [Mod Removed - Personal Information] HAS STOLEN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND CHANGED ALL THE...
  4. Hacked Stolen Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked Stolen Account: My Account was hacked... They deleted my email address and my phone number. I received text that someone had changed my email address (not you) followed link tried to log on and message read:...
  5. Problem ze skradzionym kontem. [Translate] The Problem with the stolen account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem ze skradzionym kontem. [Translate] The Problem with the stolen account.: Moje konto Microsoft/Xbox zostało skradzione. Ostatnio dostałem sms'a, że ktoś właśnie usunął mój telefon z konta. Kiedy próbowałem zalogować się na swoje konto wyskakuje błąd, że nie ma konta na...
  6. network issues accounts being stolen by wannabe gamers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    network issues accounts being stolen by wannabe gamers: accounts keep getting stolen and now someone is commiting fraud in my name.been having this problem for 5 years. but the fraud just started recently its been reported to the police a while back. i...
  7. skradzione konto[Translation-Stolen account]

in XBoX Accessibility
    skradzione konto[Translation-Stolen account]: Dzień dobry, Moje konto zostało skradzione. (zarówno konto ZeroThyme20752 Xbox oraz Microsoft przypisane do adresu email [Mod removed-personal information] z miesięczną subskrypcją konta gold)...
  8. I need to cancel this account as the xbox my grandson was using was stolen

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to cancel this account as the xbox my grandson was using was stolen: I need to cancel this account as the xbox my grandson was using was stolen and I have been paying for this account for over a year. I have requested 3 times for it to be cancelled. I do not have...
  9. My account has been stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account has been stolen: Hello, Someone hacked my account 6 days ago. I can't reset my password or do anything to bring my account back becasue every time im trying to recover it i get a message that THIS ACCOUNT DOESN'T...
  10. Reported by a stolen account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reported by a stolen account: I have been reported by a stolen account for messages with the stolen account and I have reported the account and I still got suspended. How is this ok for a stolen account to report me for...