Stolen Account

Discus and support Stolen Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was playing GTA Online and got disconnected on my main Profile and couldn't log in it again. Couple minutes later i got an email the everything on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by A thicc Potato, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Stolen Account

I was playing GTA Online and got disconnected on my main Profile and couldn't log in it again.

Couple minutes later i got an email the everything on my profile got changed including the main eMail address wich is used to log in.

already contacted microsoft support, anything else i could do to get my accoung back or accelerate the process?

:)

A thicc Potato, Sep 6, 2019
  2. StillBrendan Win User

Gamertag has 0 Gamerscore and the zone is cheater

You don't understand. My account was stolen. That is my problem that my account got stolen?
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Will I get banned?

Any site that sold you the account is not reputable.

Even if you have recovered said account if it turns out to be a stolen account or stolen MSP your console will be subject to suspension
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User
  5. Cat Lady 941 Win User

User details Compromised

I have not read anything reliable to indicate account information was stolen from Xbox Live. Those stolen accounts from Lulzsec have nothing to do with Live.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

reset home xbox

Thema:

Stolen Account

1. Stolen Account - Similar Threads - Stolen Account

2. How do I close stolen Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I close stolen Xbox Live Account: I used to have Xbox Live when I had an XBOX 360. I quit Xbox Live sometime after the new one came out and I don't really have time to play anymore. I just received an email from TruAchievements...
  3. Trying to recover account from Xbox 360 that got stolen years ago. My profile is still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to recover account from Xbox 360 that got stolen years ago. My profile is still...: Hello i remembered i had a xbox 360 from years ago tjat had got stolen so i ended up gettong a new 360 and made a new account and profile, a couple years later upgrades to xbox one and now...
  4. Minha conta foi roubada[My account has been stolen]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minha conta foi roubada[My account has been stolen]: Minha conta foi roubada,um dia eu fui tentar entrar mas n consegui por que alguém tinha mudado a senha da minha conta,a algum método de recuperar sem usar o metodo de formulario. caso eu n...
  5. Stolen account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stolen account: My friend got his account stolen, and now it is being sold. what can i do to help him get his account back? c74cb487-cce6-4053-9750-702421574e27
  6. Stolen account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stolen account: I did another account for my xbox, without password, and one day one person changes this account with password , and one year later i am trying to not pay more for this secondary account i dont...
  7. My Xbox account got hacked gamertag stolen

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account got hacked gamertag stolen: my xbox got hacked to which they changed my RARE 4 letter gamertag making it available to which they put onto their account the only way i was told by xbox supoort to fix this was reporting it to...
  8. My account has been stolen and hacked into

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account has been stolen and hacked into: My Xbox/Microsoft account was hacked into and someone changed the email AND password for my account. So I cannot reset anything because they have changed ALL security information. As I can...
  9. My account was stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was stolen: My account was stolen around a year ago and i went to xbox live support to get them to try and help me but they never responded to me and the persom who stole my account had deleted my email off...
  10. Me robaron mi cuenta de xbox [My xbox account was stolen]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Me robaron mi cuenta de xbox [My xbox account was stolen]: Hola que tal buenas tardes, el día de ayer por la tarde quise ingresar a mi cuenta en mi xbox pero no me dejo entrar y me aparecía que habían cambiado todos los datos de la cuenta Nombre, Correos,...