Stolen Account

Discus and support Stolen Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was playing GTA Online and got disconnected on my main Profile and couldn't log in it again. Couple minutes later i got an email the everything on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by A thicc Potato, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Stolen Account

I was playing GTA Online and got disconnected on my main Profile and couldn't log in it again.

Couple minutes later i got an email the everything on my profile got changed including the main eMail address wich is used to log in.

already contacted microsoft support, anything else i could do to get my accoung back or accelerate the process?

:)

A thicc Potato, Sep 6, 2019
  2. StillBrendan Win User

Gamertag has 0 Gamerscore and the zone is cheater

You don't understand. My account was stolen. That is my problem that my account got stolen?
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Will I get banned?

Any site that sold you the account is not reputable.

Even if you have recovered said account if it turns out to be a stolen account or stolen MSP your console will be subject to suspension
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User
  5. Cat Lady 941 Win User

User details Compromised

I have not read anything reliable to indicate account information was stolen from Xbox Live. Those stolen accounts from Lulzsec have nothing to do with Live.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

reset home xbox

Thema:

Stolen Account

1. Stolen Account - Similar Threads - Stolen Account

2. Me robaron mi cuenta la necesito [Mod Translation - My account was stolen, I need it]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Me robaron mi cuenta la necesito [Mod Translation - My account was stolen, I need it]: Me robaron mi cuenta y no se que hacer por favor necesito saber coml recuoerarla desde q llegue a mi casa quise abrir mi cuenta y no me haceptaba la contraseña y se la quise cambiar con mi datos...
  3. Conta roubada Xbox live [Mod Translation - Stolen Xbox live account]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Conta roubada Xbox live [Mod Translation - Stolen Xbox live account]: Boa noite essa semana tove minha conta da live roubada o individuo alterou tudo na minha conta e esta esta usando ela mas tentei de todas as formas entrar em contato com vcs do suporte sem sucesso...
  4. My Account was Stolen. Please Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account was Stolen. Please Help: My Account was stolen by a guy named [mod removed] on xbox, and he changed both the email and password linked to it. Even though he changed it, my recovery email is still their but when it sends a...
  5. CUENTA ROBADA[Translation-STOLEN ACCOUNT]

in XBoX Accessibility
    CUENTA ROBADA[Translation-STOLEN ACCOUNT]: Buenos Días Comunidad Tengo dudas y necesito saber que puedo hacer me han robado mi cuenta de xbox, ayer trate de ingresar a mi perfil y resulta que ahora tiene otro correo y se cambio mi...
  6. 账号被盗无法找回密码 [Mod Translation-Stolen account cannot recover password]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    账号被盗无法找回密码 [Mod Translation-Stolen account cannot recover password]: 我的账号 年前用我母亲手机号注册,但没过多久她就把手机注销了,这 年我忘了更换手机号,然后那个人就把我母亲以前的手机号登陆微软,把我账号密 改了,还把安全邮箱改成了他的QQ邮箱,我的QQ邮箱也可以作为账号登陆,但找不回密 !还不能重新注册,这严重影响了我的权益!我希望能得到一个合理的解决方案。 [Mod translation-My account was registered with...
  7. Stolen accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stolen accounts: Ive had the same gamertag for 19 years , if someone thinks they can provide a way to recover a hijacked account i want to hear it . The level of support microsoft provides regarding this issue are...
  8. Getting my stolen account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting my stolen account back: My My account was stolen I cannot retrieve it how can I get my account back with all my mini skin 1570677f-83f8-4670-8f1e-62c563c2d3e3
  9. Microsoft account was stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account was stolen: My microsoft account was stolen, more than once by the same person. I set up a new account and would now like to get my xbox live account and gamertag back. It's almost impossible to talk to a...
  10. account rubato, password e email cambiate [Mod Translation-stolen account, passwords and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    account rubato, password e email cambiate [Mod Translation-stolen account, passwords and...: salve 5 giorni fa il mio account é stato rubato, qualcuno aveva cambiato la mia password ed io non avevo possibilit di accesso. Ho inviato il modulo di ripristino account per avere la possibilit...