Stolen Console - Ebay listing popped up across the country - Used for spare parts. What to...

Discus and support Stolen Console - Ebay listing popped up across the country - Used for spare parts. What to... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey all, As the title said, had my console stolen out of the back of my car last year ( along with a bunch of my National Guard gear) a day right... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ReyNad5150, Jan 11, 2022.

1. ReyNad5150
    ReyNad5150 Guest

Stolen Console - Ebay listing popped up across the country - Used for spare parts. What to...

Hey all,

As the title said, had my console stolen out of the back of my car last year ( along with a bunch of my National Guard gear) a day right before I left for a month on military orders. I filed a police report and changed my passwords for anything Microsoft Account related and have been monitoring for it to come back online. I just by chance was perusing ebay and found my console on the other side of the country in a listing (Matched Serial Number). It's been scrapped for parts, no disc drive, no PS, no fans (etc.).

I have contacted ebay, but at this point, the console is wrecked. Do I have any type of recourse with MS since the warranty has been voided? Am I out of luck?

Thank you in advance!

:)

ReyNad5150, Jan 11, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Stolen Console - Ebay listing popped up across the country - Used for spare parts. What to do? Next Steps?

You have to.file.it with your insurance
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Stolen Console - Ebay listing popped up across the country - Used for spare parts. What to do? Next Steps?

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Unfortunately there's no recourse with Microsoft on this one. I'm sorry
  4. dempup Win User

eu fui roubado .I've been stolen.

5. DanMen334 Win User

Xbox controller

I recommend you check offers in stores like amazon there are usually discounts, I recommend that the controls you have that no longer serve the uses as spare parts there are even feet that you can sell by ebay
  6. voteDC Win User

selling my xbox

Put it on eBay as for spares or repair.

-

Taking the console apart is something that we aren't allowed to discuss on here.
Thema:

1. Stolen Console - Ebay listing popped up across the country - Used for spare parts. What to... - Similar Threads - Stolen Console Ebay

2. Stolen Xbox Series S Console - Brainstorming Possible Recovery Options

in XBoX on Windows
    Stolen Xbox Series S Console - Brainstorming Possible Recovery Options: What options could I use to either secure (lockdown), and/or trace my console, which was stolen from my home early in the morning on September 11, 2021? I have the serial number and such, but can...
  3. Console roubado.[Console stolen.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console roubado.[Console stolen.]: Meu Xbox one s foi roubado, como faço para que seja rastreado? [Translation - My Xbox one s was stolen, how do I get it tracked?] 07481c0c-8e83-49ef-90d5-6dd79f215a75
  4. Can I get my account removed from my stolen consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get my account removed from my stolen consoles?: I had a housfire around the 9th of February and was under the assumption that all my electronics died. But it seems I have unlocked 3 achievements without even playing until a few days ago. Can I...
  5. My Xbox One S console was stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S console was stolen: My console was stolen; I AM the owner, and was seriously trying to find some type of link, that'll help me help the police. I don't have the serial number. 8b4933b2-ef8a-4c9b-8829-b32b48c88386
  6. Securing XBox console from being stolen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Securing XBox console from being stolen?: Hoping someone has come up with a clever way to secure an Xbox console so that it is not stolen. I do maintenance work at a teen refuge and they supply consoles in the accommodation area but they...
  7. Console Stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Stolen: My apartment was robbed ond one of the things taken was my Xbox One, made a police report about it and everything. I have a very good feeling I know who it was but want to be absolutely sure...
  8. My xbox console and wireless controller all stolen in [Mod removed-personal information]

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox console and wireless controller all stolen in [Mod removed-personal information]: My xbox console and wireless controller stolen From my home in [Mod removed-personal information] Xbox username [Mod removed-personal information], please place on watch list for stolen xbox...
  9. A console was stolen from me. I filed a police report but never recovered. Is there...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A console was stolen from me. I filed a police report but never recovered. Is there...: I have all serial numbers to stolen devices but not able to locate. Is there any other resources the find stolen items?? ***Moved from: Microsoft Edge/Favorites, history, and downloads***...
  10. consola robada (Mod Translation: Stolen console)

in XBoX on Consoles
    consola robada (Mod Translation: Stolen console): me robaron mi consola xbox one s se puede bloquear? solo tengo el numero de serie de la consola (ModTranslation) I stole my Xbox One s console you can block it? I only have the serial number of...