STOLEN DESTINY CODE! ?

Discus and support STOLEN DESTINY CODE! ? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I Recently bought my little brother a brand new copy of Destiny: The Taken King. When we got home and typed in the code, it said it had already been... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by T Bag Bodies, Dec 27, 2015.

1. T Bag Bodies
    T Bag Bodies Guest

STOLEN DESTINY CODE! ?

I Recently bought my little brother a brand new copy of Destiny: The Taken King. When we got home and typed in the code, it said it had already been used! ANY help here would be greatly appreciated.

:)

T Bag Bodies, Dec 27, 2015
  2. Best deal I've seen...One Year Xbox Live $29.99 (No Tax/Digital Download)

in theory you should as if the homeless man files a complaint with ms they can have all codes banned if they were stolen (I doubt this is the case) and the accounts that use them also banned

Terrin_marine, Dec 27, 2015
  3. dimida
    dimida Guest
    Console game deals with HUGE discount!

they are not stolen, and our store paid MS distributor for those codes initially to be valid on their side. It is a great deal, considering some of the positions have up to 70% discount

dimida, Dec 27, 2015
  4. STOLEN DESTINY CODE! ?

Hey there, T Bag Bodies! I'm sorry to see you guys are in this situation! You will want to go back to the retailer to let them know that the code was redeemed. You may want to
    contact us to find out the date it was redeemed so that you can let them know if it was redeemed before your purchase date. Thanks!

Misses Quinzel, Dec 28, 2015
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

STOLEN DESTINY CODE! ?

Hey there, T Bag Bodies! I'm sorry to see you guys are in this situation! You will want to go back to the retailer to let them know that the code was redeemed. You may want to
    contact us to find out the date it was redeemed so that you can let them know if it was redeemed before your purchase date. Thanks!
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox live

Cdkeys buys xbox codes in bulk i believe so they only sell legit codes not stolen codes
  7. XBF Brad A Win User

Destiny 2 errors elderberry, hyena and chicken on Xbox One X

Hi Judicator,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Have you checked on the Destiny forums? These codes are Destiny error codes, not Xbox error codes. They will have more information on these codes.

Thanks,

Brad
  8. VastManatee Win User

Xbox Ambassador stole my 12 month Gold code

It's a foregone conclusion the code was stolen by an Ambassador, but XBL Support cannot seem to locate irrefutable evidence.

Let's pretend I didn't know the code was stolen by an Ambassdor. I still know these things:

1. I have proof of purchase for the code.

2. When inputting my code, it says it is already redeemed.

3. The code is not applied to my account.

Therefore, it is logical to conclude that the code I paid for is not being used by me. On its own, how is this not enough to help me?
  9. GhostyDrew9586 Win User

Error c101a3ea purchasing content on Xbox Video/Zune Video

I was trying to rent the movie that was for free this weekend "Stolen" this weekend I Tried everyday and like every 2-3 hours and it kept giving the error code: C101A3EA and my last try was just now and same error code. What should I do sense I couldn't
    watch the movie "Stolen"?
Thema:

STOLEN DESTINY CODE! ?

1. STOLEN DESTINY CODE! ? - Similar Threads - STOLEN DESTINY CODE

2. Minecraft windows 10 edition redeem code stolen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 edition redeem code stolen: My minecraft windows 10 edition redeem code which i got from mojang during the offer period. I contacted xbox support and they confirmed that my code was stole what should i do?...
  3. Savegame lost Operencia: The Stolen Sun

in XBoX on Windows
    Savegame lost Operencia: The Stolen Sun: I played Operencia, as long as it was available through the gamepass. When it was removed today I deinstalled the game with the hope of transferring my savefile once I will rebuy the full version....
  4. skradziono mi konto i kupiono gry [I was stolen from my account and bought games]

in XBoX Accessibility
    skradziono mi konto i kupiono gry [I was stolen from my account and bought games]: witam skradziono mi konto i kupiono na nim Battlefielda 4 co mam zrobić w jaki sposób otrzymać zwrot kosztów [Translation-hello I was stolen from my account and bought on it Battlefield 4 what...
  5. Hi my xbox one s was stolen, can you please help me to block or trace it .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi my xbox one s was stolen, can you please help me to block or trace it .: My xbox one s was stolen, can you help me block or trace it ? e27c0748-a3d9-44d0-bb49-b1a955b1c298
  6. XBox Live user name / compromised has been stolen along with games

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live user name / compromised has been stolen along with games: My Xbox Live tagname / username has been compromised or stolen. When we log into our Live account it shows no history assigned to the email address that we have used for 5+ years. We did a...
  7. Stolen Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stolen Gamertag: On March 24th, 2020 around 12:38 AM. While playing GTA5 online I had my Xbox live Gamertag stolen from me. I was in a session on my own moving cars. When a player with the Gamertag of [mod...
  8. Xbox stolen; recovery process

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox stolen; recovery process: Xbox was stolen from my son's school. Any way to recover it? Suggestions? 3149b0d3-b7e1-40af-9c56-2864c8f83c25
  9. Just got ignored for two hours by Xbox support staff after they charged my stolen debit...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just got ignored for two hours by Xbox support staff after they charged my stolen debit...: I’m pretty sick tbh I’m not, I just bought an Xbox live gold card, but you guys charged my old card that’s not even active cause it was stolen, I don’t have 18$ from an account that doesn’t exist...
  10. Skradzione konto [Mod Translation - Stolen account]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Skradzione konto [Mod Translation - Stolen account]: Dzisiaj w nocy nasze konto zostało zhakowane. Ktoś zmienił nasze hasła, następnie włamał się na nasze konto Micfrosoft - usunął konto gracza x box do którego przypisane były subskrypcje xbox live...