Stolen gamertag

Discus and support Stolen gamertag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I used to have two gamertags but my secondary tag at the time i made it ididnt have access to my original account so i created one but i had to use my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by meresidesoldier, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Stolen gamertag

I used to have two gamertags but my secondary tag at the time i made it ididnt have access to my original account so i created one but i had to use my friends partners email but time passed by my friend is no longer with this girl and her new partner or
    her son has used her email address to recover my gamertag and therefore have stolen my account i had purchased many games for that tag has anybody got any advice for me please

:)

meresidesoldier, Apr 18, 2019
  2. Dirty Loco Win User

My account was stolen!

Ring Xbox Support and report the gamertag stolen.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Gamertag was stolen

Not sure how your gamertag could be "stolen" from you.

You cannot know for sure wether the gamertag is not being used,gamertags are used on other services,not just xbox live.

If it says the tag is taken then that's it,you will have to think of another tag
  4. Zo-D36CFE7E-B018-429 Win User

Gamertag was stolen

Contact Support for further help and @Xx Gamer 2015 you wont win against Microsoft
  5. Coltrane19 Win User

Gamertag stolen

It might not be stolen,

Are you sure you put in the original email address for the account?

If you put in an unused email it would have auto-generated a new gamertag. Think back to any older emails you might have used. If you don't remember the password for them you can attempt to reset it at www.xbox.com/forgot.

Also a call to xbox support could help as well.
  6. Assassin-7DEB02B5-24 Win User

Stolen Gamertag

File a UA w/ Xbox Live Support and provide the details on your account breach/compromise.

You will not (or I dare say 'should not') be able to acquire any information from Xbox Live support on the e-mail address associated with any one individual gamertag. It's not beyond the possibilty however that someone can social engineer an XBOX Live employee
    into divulging in error the e-mail address associated with a gamertag.

It would also not help you knowing that individual's e-mail address as recovering what is now 'your' lost account, short of filing a police report or complaint against that individuals ISP/e-mail provider, is just not going to happen.
Thema:

Stolen gamertag

1. Stolen gamertag - Similar Threads - Stolen gamertag

2. How do IRetreive ole gamertag and stolen account plus purchased games and 12 months live?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do IRetreive ole gamertag and stolen account plus purchased games and 12 months live?: Is there anyway to migrate old purchased Microsoft Software, and ea(eletronic arts)-games, live12months multiplay and upgrades, updates, once identity is re-established ? To a new account and...
  3. Stolen gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stolen gamertag: Hello Xbox ambassadors, my Xbox account was hacked and the hacker souly hacked my account for my gamertag. It is proven that the gamertag is mine from the clips on my drive and that the gamertag...
  4. Stolen gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stolen gamertag: Hello Xbox ambassadors, my Xbox account was hacked and the hacker souly hacked my account for my gamertag. It is proven that the gamertag is mine from the clips on my drive and that the gamertag...
  5. Stolen gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stolen gamertag: Someone stole my gamertag and replaced it with theirs can i get some info on how to fix it please? My gamertag is kingjake1999 922a64ba-e70a-459b-b141-b15de554d68d
  6. Stolen Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stolen Gamertag: Hi There, My Gamertag was recently stolen (Through no fault of my own, I've never entered my login details anywhere but apart from on the console and this site). I've been in touch with MS...
  7. Xbox one stolen, worried about gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stolen, worried about gamertag: My xbox one was stolen in mid-June but I have had another round of activity trying to log into all of my social media and email accounts from unknown locations and password change attempts. I was...
  8. Gamertag been stolen from account!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag been stolen from account!: Hello I awoke this morning to a message saying that this profile last signed in on another console and noticed that my gamertag had been changed from 'techno' to , when I lookup that gamertag it...
  9. Someone please help, I got hacked and my gamertag was stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone please help, I got hacked and my gamertag was stolen: It just happened a few minutes ago, I had my gamertag as normal, eo, and now I have a different gamertag and someone else has it. Please someone help me 7f1de41d-134a-49ba-9a57-c77a09c163f2
  10. My sons gamertag was stolen...can I get it back

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sons gamertag was stolen...can I get it back: someone got into my sons account and changed all my email and phone numbers ...now I can't login at all. I called xbox and they escalated the case but I haven't heard back from them....will they...