Stolen Gametag ?

Discus and support Stolen Gametag ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi all, for a good week before last Friday I kept getting messages asking me to reset my password, around 30 times. But last Friday I noticed 3 £15.00... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by williamrobinson4u, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Stolen Gametag ?

Hi all, for a good week before last Friday I kept getting messages asking me to reset my password, around 30 times. But last Friday I noticed 3 £15.00 purchases on my account ? I contacted Microsoft Support and they refunded me, and locked my account. They
    releases it again so I could log in on Monday but my Gametag was gone, I had a new, blank one with none of my games or achievements in there. I searched my Gametag and it is there but not on or attached at all to my email. I again notified Microsoft and although
    they have asked for more information I still have no games or achievements on my account.... I want my Gametag back ?

Has this happened to anyone else and if so, how long does it take to get my account back the way it was ?

When last contacting Support the guy was not helpful at all, and it ended with him saying "Well you got your money back didn't you" then cut the chat off. I was furious at his attitude. All I was asking was how did someone access my account, how did they
    make 3 purchases from my account and how did they take my Gametag off my account and he lost the plot ? I've kept the chat and I'm thing of complaining but will that make any difference ?

The highest Level is now looking into it but as said, it's a week now I've not had access to my Gametag ….

Any help out there

William

:)

williamrobinson4u, Jun 1, 2019
  2. williamrobinson4u Win User

Stolen Gametag ?

Support just says they cant help as the higher level support is dealing with it. The only way i can contact higher level support is email and there not replying ?
  3. Ayrxl Win User

Stolen Gametag ?

When u notice anything strange happen on your account money wise make sure u update ur password and security information asap. I hope this helps u out in the future!
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Stolen Gametag ?

I think somebody hacked into your account make sure you use 2 step verification so nobody can hack your account again
  5. williamrobinson4u Win User

Stolen Gametag ?

I've already changed to 2 step verification, and I'd never share or let anyone use my password.

How can someone just change your password, at the vey least they send a email verification ? All I got was notification my password had changed ? I'm in the UK so found it odd that my last 3 log ins were USA, INDIA, and FRANCE surely Microsoft security
    features should have picked up on that ?

Now I feel I'm not being told anything about how this has happened at all.

So it looks like another weekend without my account....
  6. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Stolen Gametag ?

To avoid these things happening I advise you to change passward often and to activate the authentication by SMS with your mobile number, so every time you try to access you will be sent a message with a code that only you can see and make more secure your account.
Thema:

Stolen Gametag ?

1. Stolen Gametag ? - Similar Threads - Stolen Gametag

2. Stolen Xbox Being Used, Can I Find It?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stolen Xbox Being Used, Can I Find It?: So in May of this year my house was broken into and all my electronics were taken including my Xbox One. Now I had 2 accounts on there neither were on any other console, mine and my little...
  3. Meine Xbox x wurde geklaut -[Translation - My Xbox x was stolen]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Meine Xbox x wurde geklaut -[Translation - My Xbox x was stolen]: Hallo alle Mich intressiert ob man meine xbox x, die mir geklaut wurde irgendwie orten kann? Bei mir wurde eingebrochen und sämtliche elektronischen Geräte geklaut, untet anderem auch die xbox...
  4. Xbox one s foi roubado [Mod Translation - Xbox One s was stolen]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s foi roubado [Mod Translation - Xbox One s was stolen]: Olá, meu xbox one foi roubado e eu gostaria de saber se tem como rastrear, já tentaram acessar minha conta duas vezes e não conseguiram. Desde já agradeço a atenção. [Mod Translation - Hello, my...
  5. Money Stolen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Money Stolen: I spent $60 on 2k played for a week and now its saying i don't own the game a0756730-622e-46fd-9fcc-8bf6205ddec7
  6. 3 Xbox got stolen can i block the serie number

in XBoX Accessibility
    3 Xbox got stolen can i block the serie number: They broke into my house, can't contact Xbox somehow, please please please help don't know what to do. Also can the consoles be locked by seri number so the are useless to the ones that stole...
  7. Stolen Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stolen Account: I was playing GTA Online and got disconnected on my main Profile and couldn't log in it again. Couple minutes later i got an email the everything on my profile got changed including the main...
  8. STOLEN MICROSOFT ACCOUNT, HOW CAN I RECOVER IT

in XBoX Accessibility
    STOLEN MICROSOFT ACCOUNT, HOW CAN I RECOVER IT: SOMEONE HAS STOLEN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND I CANNOT RECOVER IT TO GET IT CLOSED SOME LOW LIFE CALLED [Mod Removed - Personal Information] HAS STOLEN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND CHANGED ALL THE...
  9. Stolen Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stolen Xbox one s: My son's Xbox one S was stolen from our home one week ago today. Does anyone have any ideas on how to use a serial number to track or trace where it is? He is ten years old and we saved for a year...
  10. Operencia: The Stolen Sun on Xbox Game Pass PC won't get pass loading screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Operencia: The Stolen Sun on Xbox Game Pass PC won't get pass loading screen: I just downloaded Operencia using Xbox Game Pass for PC on Win 10. On first launch, the game showed the Zen logo, got permission to use my Xbox account, and then went into the loading screen with...