Stolen Gametag ?

Discus and support Stolen Gametag ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi all, for a good week before last Friday I kept getting messages asking me to reset my password, around 30 times. But last Friday I noticed 3 £15.00... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by williamrobinson4u, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Stolen Gametag ?

Hi all, for a good week before last Friday I kept getting messages asking me to reset my password, around 30 times. But last Friday I noticed 3 £15.00 purchases on my account ? I contacted Microsoft Support and they refunded me, and locked my account. They
    releases it again so I could log in on Monday but my Gametag was gone, I had a new, blank one with none of my games or achievements in there. I searched my Gametag and it is there but not on or attached at all to my email. I again notified Microsoft and although
    they have asked for more information I still have no games or achievements on my account.... I want my Gametag back ?

Has this happened to anyone else and if so, how long does it take to get my account back the way it was ?

When last contacting Support the guy was not helpful at all, and it ended with him saying "Well you got your money back didn't you" then cut the chat off. I was furious at his attitude. All I was asking was how did someone access my account, how did they
    make 3 purchases from my account and how did they take my Gametag off my account and he lost the plot ? I've kept the chat and I'm thing of complaining but will that make any difference ?

The highest Level is now looking into it but as said, it's a week now I've not had access to my Gametag ….

Any help out there

William

:)

williamrobinson4u, Jun 1, 2019
  2. williamrobinson4u Win User

Stolen Gametag ?

Support just says they cant help as the higher level support is dealing with it. The only way i can contact higher level support is email and there not replying ? "

As way of an update.....

Yet another week passes !!! NO CORRESPONDANCE AT ALL FROM MICROSOFT !!! I am really disappointed in the service I'm receiving from Microsoft. What has happened to Support ? Is it a shortage of staff, or just people who don't know what they are doing.
    It's a pretty simple thing to do to get my gametag "Tylerjames2u" back after my account was hacked and it was stolen.

My Gametag is still there, floating about the Microsoft xbox server, being un used just floating there. All they have to do is re-link it back onto my account ? At least that way I'd be able to play on my account ?

I've made a complaint now, we'll see how long this angle or approach takes....

I'm now going to ask to be compensated for my lost time on xbox, as I'm unable to play without my gametag.
  3. Ayrxl Win User

Stolen Gametag ?

When u notice anything strange happen on your account money wise make sure u update ur password and security information asap. I hope this helps u out in the future!
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Stolen Gametag ?

Hi William,

As the question has been answered by a few people. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Stolen Gametag ?

I think somebody hacked into your account make sure you use 2 step verification so nobody can hack your account again
  6. williamrobinson4u Win User

Stolen Gametag ?

Hi and thanks for your reply/help....

I don't think I've ever logged into my account outside the home and I am mindful of others watching. The phone ? I only read the content of what's on or been posted but as you say the keyboard sniffer and such ? WELL, I've nothing on it or in my xbox account
    that would interest them now I've removed all Bank account info and cards from all sites I use, so they may well get in but there's nothing in there.
Thema:

Stolen Gametag ?

1. Stolen Gametag ? - Similar Threads - Stolen Gametag

2. my identy has been stolen on xbox and support said report it here to be closed ShuanElworth

in XboX Insiders
    my identy has been stolen on xbox and support said report it here to be closed ShuanElworth: my name is Shaun E someone stole my account info cause my name never shred r photo the xbox support said go here they will handle it plus police are already involed for identy theft. ShuanElworth...
  3. My Account was Stolen. Please Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account was Stolen. Please Help: My Account was stolen by a guy named [mod removed] on xbox, and he changed both the email and password linked to it. Even though he changed it, my recovery email is still their but when it sends a...
  4. My xbox has stolen a game from me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox has stolen a game from me!: Hi all, First time posting on these forums. I updated my sims 4 game this morning and kept getting an error message. Something about a subscription service renewal (I bought the game digitally...
  5. Stolen Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stolen Xbox: It seems funny that there is an option to locate your Xbox one online, but the feature doesn't seem to work. Or there is no way to report it to Microsoft for them to block the use of it, at Least,...
  6. CUENTA ROBADA[Translation-STOLEN ACCOUNT]

in XBoX Accessibility
    CUENTA ROBADA[Translation-STOLEN ACCOUNT]: Buenos Días Comunidad Tengo dudas y necesito saber que puedo hacer me han robado mi cuenta de xbox, ayer trate de ingresar a mi perfil y resulta que ahora tiene otro correo y se cambio mi...
  7. stolen xbox one IP address recovery and tracing

in XboX Networking Hardware
    stolen xbox one IP address recovery and tracing: stolen xbox one IP address recovery and tracing You personally can't track your own console hardware. If the thief is "stupid" enough to start the console and sign in with your account, you will...
  8. stolen Xbox One s/n : [mod removed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    stolen Xbox One s/n : [mod removed]: i have had my Xbox One stolen and from various forums i have read that you may be able to block the serial number from connecting to Gold Live and or tracking there IP address any help is much...
  9. 账号被盗无法找回密码 [Mod Translation-Stolen account cannot recover password]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    账号被盗无法找回密码 [Mod Translation-Stolen account cannot recover password]: 我的账号 年前用我母亲手机号注册,但没过多久她就把手机注销了,这 年我忘了更换手机号,然后那个人就把我母亲以前的手机号登陆微软,把我账号密 改了,还把安全邮箱改成了他的QQ邮箱,我的QQ邮箱也可以作为账号登陆,但找不回密 !还不能重新注册,这严重影响了我的权益!我希望能得到一个合理的解决方案。 [Mod translation-My account was registered with...
  10. stolen x box one

in XBoX on Consoles
    stolen x box one: can i do anything about a stolen xbox one? I reported to the police and changed my microsoft password. Is there anything else I can do? 9f254e60-5cec-4070-bd58-8a0088ef4e30