Stolen Xbox account

Discus and support Stolen Xbox account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A wile back i made the mistake of letting a guy play on one of my other accounts that i had at the time and while doing so he changed the email and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AaronBlake9, Apr 8, 2021.

1. AaronBlake9
    AaronBlake9 Guest

Stolen Xbox account

A wile back i made the mistake of letting a guy play on one of my other accounts that i had at the time and while doing so he changed the email and password to the account and unlinked my email for verification. Is there a way i could get my account back. I dont know the email he changed it to but i know the accounts current gamertag wich he changed.

:)

AaronBlake9, Apr 8, 2021
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

reset home xbox

3. Cat Lady 941 Win User

User details Compromised

I have not read anything reliable to indicate account information was stolen from Xbox Live. Those stolen accounts from Lulzsec have nothing to do with Live.
  4. StillBrendan Win User

Gamertag has 0 Gamerscore and the zone is cheater

You don't understand. My account was stolen. That is my problem that my account got stolen?
  5. NEEDFORSLEEP707 Win User

Stolen Xbox one.

Well this is my son's account. His Xbox was stolen and it seems no body could do anything for us. It seems that Xbox would have done something to be able to find these stolen devices.
  6. NEEMEESIS Win User

I Have A Question ?

Xbox was stolen, how do i protect my account?
Thema:

Stolen Xbox account

1. Stolen Xbox account - Similar Threads - Stolen account

2. My microsoft account has been stolen due to poorly secured email, what should i do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been stolen due to poorly secured email, what should i do?: My whole email was stolen, an email linked with microsoft and other accounts such as mojang and riot. Few weeks ago i woke up with a sms, saying that my phone number was removed from my microsoft...
  3. My brothers psn account got stolen and his minecraft account was on that account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My brothers psn account got stolen and his minecraft account was on that account: So is there a possibility I can take the Microsoft account off the psn account with the Xbox app? ed2b5c93-ed1a-47de-9cc0-539b7da2b613
  4. my xbox account has been stolen and abused in the game Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox account has been stolen and abused in the game Forza Horizon 4: first of all I would like to say warm greetings to xbox, especially for the Forza Horizon 4 game, As a content creator, I felt so wronged and didn't know something like this would happen. My...
  5. Minecraft Account Stolen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Account Stolen: Wanted to play some minecraft today and I could not log in. I tried to password reset never received and email. A couple of months ago my microsoft was hacked along with other things went reset...
  6. Stolen Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Stolen Account: My account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** has been stolen. They have changed the email to to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  7. Microsoft IS NOT HELPING/UNDERSTANDING MY ISSUE. MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN STOLEN. PLEASE HELP

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft IS NOT HELPING/UNDERSTANDING MY ISSUE. MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN STOLEN. PLEASE HELP: Recovery process does not help/work so stop there. I have done the recovery process 2 or 3 times with no success and I am about to take legal action if nothing is done. My account is being held...
  8. my sons Gamer account has been stolen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my sons Gamer account has been stolen: Hello, Someone hijacked my sons xbox account, changed the email password, which now shows that the email doesn't exist, and the thief is playing on my sons account right now. How can we get the...
  9. Scammed/Stolen account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Scammed/Stolen account: My account which I have had since at least 2010 has been hacked/scammed. My mothers email has been attached to the account since that time. A man (unknown) emailed my mother pretending to be...
  10. Stolen Xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stolen Xbox live account: ***PLEASE HELP**** someone has changed my login details, email adddess and password, to my Xbox live account. How do I recover??? I can’t sign in to my gamer tag so have lost all progress...