Stolen Xbox account

Discus and support Stolen Xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My friend has had is account stolen by someone he thought that he could trust. He let someone who he thought was his friend borrow his account and they... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EDDIEFREARSON, May 3, 2021.

1. Stolen Xbox account

My friend has had is account stolen by someone he thought that he could trust. He let someone who he thought was his friend borrow his account and they have now changed the email and password to the account. Is there anything we can do to get his account back?

:)

EDDIEFREARSON, May 3, 2021
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

reset home xbox

3. Cat Lady 941 Win User

User details Compromised

I have not read anything reliable to indicate account information was stolen from Xbox Live. Those stolen accounts from Lulzsec have nothing to do with Live.
  4. StillBrendan Win User

Gamertag has 0 Gamerscore and the zone is cheater

You don't understand. My account was stolen. That is my problem that my account got stolen?
  5. NEEDFORSLEEP707 Win User

Stolen Xbox one.

Well this is my son's account. His Xbox was stolen and it seems no body could do anything for us. It seems that Xbox would have done something to be able to find these stolen devices.
  6. NEEMEESIS Win User

I Have A Question ?

Xbox was stolen, how do i protect my account?
Thema:

Stolen Xbox account

1. Stolen Xbox account - Similar Threads - Stolen account

2. Stolen Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stolen Xbox account: A wile back i made the mistake of letting a guy play on one of my other accounts that i had at the time and while doing so he changed the email and password to the account and unlinked my email...
  3. Account stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account stolen: So basically my younger brother gave his account password to a guy And he stole his account so now my brother can not get into his account can u help or something...
  4. account stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    account stolen: so my account Eldrly was stolen like 5 times this month now i cant get into it at all now and im just stressed alll the way i contacted support but they take weeks and weeks to help so what do i...
  5. Microsoft Account Stolen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Stolen: A few weeks ago my Microsoft account got taken over. I had this account for 4 years and spent over a thousand dollars on this account. I had to cancel my previous card. Even with that being said...
  6. Can't access new Hotmail account, so Xbox has stolen $70 from me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access new Hotmail account, so Xbox has stolen $70 from me: Hi, Recently bought my first Xbox -- a Series X. Was instructed to make a new hotmail account to create a Gamertag. Made one. Forgot password. I think I put in a phone number for 2FA, but...
  7. Xbox one stolen account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one stolen account: So 1 year ago I have lost an account due to a hacker, he has changed my personal information, put two step verification and stole my games. I have tried to recover it back with support but they...
  8. My account was stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was stolen: Hello! On December 1st I tried logging onto my xbox to see that my email and password had both been changed. I was completely locked out of the account and couldn't even go through with the...
  9. Stolen account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stolen account: Anyone out there know how to help recover a stolen/hacked account? Just lost ten years worth of gaming and thousands of pounds worth of digital games about an hour ago. Could cry if I’m honest....
  10. Stolen Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Stolen Account: Hi! My account (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) was stolen by a russian email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** He changed my...