Stolen Xbox device.

Discus and support Stolen Xbox device. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good evening. Today I had the great experience of being robbed. They took my Xbox one X device. I am able to log into my Microsoft account and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SadFaceeee, Nov 22, 2020 at 3:12 AM.

1. SadFaceeee
    SadFaceeee Guest

Stolen Xbox device.

Good evening.

Today I had the great experience of being robbed. They took my Xbox one X device. I am able to log into my Microsoft account and retrieve the serial number of the device, but I would like to know more about how could we possibly track the location of the
    device and deliver it to the police accordingly.

Thank you in advance for your kind assistance.

:)

2. Ocelot Martin Win User

Stolen Xbox device.

Hello SadFace.

Please contact the Xbox Support chat immediately, they will hopefully be able to help.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contact/virtual-agent/?flowId=smc-contactus&partnerId=smc&referrer=www.google.com

Please stay safe and also contact the authorities right away.

3. gds1972 Win User

Stolen device

Hi

Please try the link below hopefully your console serial number should be listed under your devices.

Also if you have not done so already please change your account password and also make sure the two step verification process is active to restrict access and purchases of the stolen console.

https://support.microsoft.com/devices
  4. Aeezzuss97 Win User

Stolen device

/Hi there,

Sadly my console isn't listed as a registered is there another way ?
  5. zuesyapachee Win User

stolen device

ye Xbox will block it from being online it will be a useless console but you have to take proper steps first
  6. Smwutches Win User

stolen device

If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a police report with your local police. They would need to get in contact with Microsoft to try to track it down. There's no way for you to track it.
Thema:

Stolen Xbox device.

1. Stolen Xbox device. - Similar Threads - Stolen device

2. Stolen Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stolen Xbox Series X: My Xbox Series X was stolen and I am currently wondering how I can lock that console so the robbers won't have access? 5b64b756-c35d-4d1d-9417-30282e1ae31b
  3. Stolen Xbox S Series Game system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stolen Xbox S Series Game system: Is there any way to Block my stolen system ? e0f5df11-5716-4c1a-96c2-cc9dfb101ab7
  4. Can my information be stolen even outside the microsoft edge app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can my information be stolen even outside the microsoft edge app: I accidentally clicked on a milicious ad and i dont know if my informaton will be tookin outside the microsoft app on my xbox one and inside the app 34b2f06d-1f20-44fd-ad6e-dfe879bb3432
  5. Can an account be remotely stolen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can an account be remotely stolen: Hi, i am very paranoid and im afraid that my account can be remotely hacked whitout me giving any information to the hacker, is that posible? 3e2e173b-ac83-4422-8331-b523b985ea5d
  6. My account has been stolen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been stolen.: My xbox account has been stolen. The password was First changed and then removed (blocked). There is a message that the wrong password is entered, the next messages have considered the...
  7. How can I track down my Xbox one when it was stolen and I can’t turn it on

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I track down my Xbox one when it was stolen and I can’t turn it on: My xbox one got stolen i have the serial number and when i go to find device it tells me to turn it on i have no way of turning it on cause it got stolen 9fab1b8b-2c3c-450a-93d8-de76c1edd215
  8. XBox One stolen, Trying to contact Xbox Enforcement for a device ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One stolen, Trying to contact Xbox Enforcement for a device ban: My Xbox One was stolen in July of this year. Despite reaching out to local law enforcement, providing my serial number, and being assured that they would be reaching out to Microsoft for the...
  9. stolen device

in XBoX on Consoles
    stolen device: my x box one has been stolen serial 284535163048 is there anyway to track and block online 44aa6fee-647f-4b5b-a63c-08958f2c4dca
  10. Stolen device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stolen device: Hi there, I recently had my Xbox One stolen from my property the other day and I reported it to the police. The police informed me that since I do not own the console box anymore there could be...