Stolen Xbox S Series Game system

Discus and support Stolen Xbox S Series Game system in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there any way to Block my stolen system ? e0f5df11-5716-4c1a-96c2-cc9dfb101ab7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by isaiahhoward3, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Stolen Xbox S Series Game system

Is there any way to Block my stolen system ?

:)

isaiahhoward3, Nov 22, 2020
  2. dempup Win User

New xbox generation

Hi There.

You are not able to use external Disc drives or network transfer of gaming disc to the Series S.

The Series S is digital download only and physical game discs are not usable on the system.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

120Hz gaming opportunities at 1440p - which console?

Hi,

So far I've only seen one 120Hz (up to 120fps) based game in action and that was Dirt 5. Dirt 5 can get to 120 fps on Series S as well as Series X. However, the fact remains that the Series S has both a weaker GPU and less system memory. The likely outcome
    being more high refresh supported games on Series X than Series S.

You'll be able to use use 120Hz on Series S, but not all games will be able to take full advantage of it.
  4. Siriusdish Win User

New Xbox X and S

Hello Rhmd, to do this, you need to set the Series S as the home Xbox, then make sure both your account with the games on the Series X, and his account are both signed in on the Series S. Once you do that he will have access to all of the games on the
    Series X from his Series S.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

will the one x be unlocked on games with fps caps when the new consoles arrive?

Hi,

I'm not sure where you got the 'every game will be 120 fps on Series S' from. The Series S will be capable of 120 fps, but that may not be possible on every game.

As for Xbox One games at higher frame rates, that's possible, but it will only be on certain games. Plus, such features have to be patched in either by the developer or via the BC team. Xbox One games won't automatically run at higher frame rates on Series
    X or S.

This is how Xbox Series S backwards compatibility really works
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Series X and S?

Thema:

Stolen Xbox S Series Game system

1. Stolen Xbox S Series Game system - Similar Threads - Stolen Series Game

2. My main account has been stolen and the password has been changed how do i get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My main account has been stolen and the password has been changed how do i get it back?: Earlier this year probably over the summer i noticed that my account would be "logged out of somewhere else" so naturally i changed the password to the account, however next time i tried to log in...
  3. eu fui roubado .I've been stolen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    eu fui roubado .I've been stolen.: No ultimo dia 24 meu Xbox one s foi roubado de mim,como minhas contas estavam logadas estou tentando achar uma maneira de bloquear o console remotamente para que os ladroes não consigam utilizar o...
  4. Stolen Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stolen Xbox Series X: My Xbox Series X was stolen and I am currently wondering how I can lock that console so the robbers won't have access? 5b64b756-c35d-4d1d-9417-30282e1ae31b
  5. Stolen Xbox device.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stolen Xbox device.: Good evening. Today I had the great experience of being robbed. They took my Xbox one X device. I am able to log into my Microsoft account and retrieve the serial number of the device, but I...
  6. Can my information be stolen even outside the microsoft edge app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can my information be stolen even outside the microsoft edge app: I accidentally clicked on a milicious ad and i dont know if my informaton will be tookin outside the microsoft app on my xbox one and inside the app 34b2f06d-1f20-44fd-ad6e-dfe879bb3432
  7. Can an account be remotely stolen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can an account be remotely stolen: Hi, i am very paranoid and im afraid that my account can be remotely hacked whitout me giving any information to the hacker, is that posible? 3e2e173b-ac83-4422-8331-b523b985ea5d
  8. My account has been stolen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been stolen.: My xbox account has been stolen. The password was First changed and then removed (blocked). There is a message that the wrong password is entered, the next messages have considered the...
  9. How can I track down my Xbox one when it was stolen and I can’t turn it on

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I track down my Xbox one when it was stolen and I can’t turn it on: My xbox one got stolen i have the serial number and when i go to find device it tells me to turn it on i have no way of turning it on cause it got stolen 9fab1b8b-2c3c-450a-93d8-de76c1edd215
  10. 3 Xbox got stolen can i block the serie number

in XBoX Accessibility
    3 Xbox got stolen can i block the serie number: They broke into my house, can't contact Xbox somehow, please please please help don't know what to do. Also can the consoles be locked by seri number so the are useless to the ones that stole...